我们只是朋友
We're just friends,
但是每次我自我怀疑的时候
but every time I let myself wonder,
我都会感到胸口有一种细微的触动
I started feeling that little flutter in my chest.
我在
I'm here.
我知道烈焰女孩很棒
I know just how awesome Girls on Fire can be.
你很有当消防队领袖的潜力
You show great potential as a leader in the department.
你知道我从来没有怀疑过什么吗
You know who I've never doubted?
一次都没有怀疑过的
Not once?
是你
You.
-没问题 -谢谢
- You're good. - Thanks.
对于51消防局来说 最重要的词就是社区
The most important word to Firehouse 51 is community.
这是为邻里服务的消防局
This is a neighborhood house.
社区有需要 我们就会回应
When this community calls, we respond.
当社区举手求援 我们就伸手求助
When it raises its hand, we pull it to its feet,
所以准时到队
so it isn't good enough
在排班开始和结束时打卡
just to show up to this house on time,
还远远不够
punch in and punch out at the end of your shift.
我希望你能真正成为
I expect you to become a part
这个社区不可或缺的血液
of the lifeblood of this community.
-因为我们是一家人 -我迟到了吗
- 'Cause we as a family... - Am I late?
该死
Oh, damn it.
我在西哈里森街撞到坑然后爆胎了
I hit a pothole on West Harrison and I blew a tire.
我换了胎 但是找不到停车位
I got it changed, but then I had to park, like,
最后停到两个街区开外的拉辛街
two blocks down on Racine.
你刚才说什么准时到队来着 队长
What were you saying about showing up on time, Chief?
对不起 我错了
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
-没关系 -队长 你见过了吉安娜
- It's okay. - Chief, you met Gianna.
吉安娜 这是队长
Gianna, this is the Chief.
我本来想...
I, uh--I was supposed--
乔这么气喘吁吁 会影响您对我的印象吗
Is Joe's tiredness gonna affect your perception of me?
如果是这样的话
Because, you know, I would--
我完全可以假装不认识他
yeah, I would definitely deny knowing him.
太晚了
Too late.
克鲁兹已经说了你们从小一起长大
Cruz already told us you grew up on the same block.
该死
Damn.
在跟你深交之前
It's best we found out your association
我们最好搞清楚你和这个混♥蛋♥的关系
with this scoundrel before we were in too deep.
我有罪
Guilty.
不过我想说一句
But just so you know,
我们全部邻里都知道克鲁兹兄弟
the whole neighborhood was well aware of the Cruz brothers.
而且每个妈妈都会叮嘱"离他们远点"
You know, the words, "Stay away" on every mother's lips.
别闹了
Hey. Excuse me.
吉安娜·麦基
Gianna Mackey.
看来你会很快融入这里
Looks like you're gonna fit right in.
-欢迎加入61号♥救护车 -谢谢队长
- Welcome to Ambulance 61. - Thank you, Chief.
散了吧
Dismissed.
你第一天上班 我居然因为迟到
I cannot believe that I was late to introduce you
没来得及介绍你
on your first day.
你可以带我参观一圈弥补一下
You can make it up to me by giving me a full tour.
这边请
Right this way.
-她好像人还不错 -是啊
- She seems cool, huh? - Yeah.
她能跟你做搭档 是个幸运的医护人员
She's one lucky medic to have you as a partner.
谢谢 马特·凯西
Thank you, Matt Casey.
福斯特在西北大学怎么样
How's Foster doing at Northwestern?
特别开心
Loving it.
在疫情期间当医学院的学生
There's no remote learning when you're in med school
是不可能远程学习的
during a pandemic.
当然 她可是艾米莉
Of course, it's Emily,
所以她在此基础上
so she's volunteering in a COVID ward
还去新冠疫情病房♥当志愿者
on top of all of that.
像她会做的事
Sounds like her.
什么时候才会有更多普通员工来啊
When are they gonna allow more civilian staff in here?
我听说芝加哥警署谁都不让来
I heard the CFD isn't letting anyone back
为了"安全起见"
out of "An abundance of caution."
斯黛拉的项目也是
The same with Stella's program.
烈焰女孩吗 我超喜欢的
Girls on Fire? I loved that.
是啊 她正在想办法重启
Yeah, she's trying to get it started again,
但是步履维艰
but it's like pulling teeth.
我的意思是这样的
This is what I'm saying.
我启动烈焰女孩项目是要告诉芝加哥的女孩们
I started Girls on Fire to show young women in Chicago,
那些今年收到伤害的女孩们
women who have been hurting this year, by the way,
她们有了一个她们可能
that they have an opportunity
从未想过的机会 而且这个机会成功了
they've probably never thought of before and it was working--
这是疫情期间的公共为生问题
This is about public health during a pandemic.
我们会尽量减少聚集 戴口罩
We will keep it small, we will mask up,
我们会待在户外
we will stay outside.
拜托你考虑一下这些女孩
Just please, please think about these girls.
好吧 我会试试看
Okay, okay. I'll run it up the flag pole.
-我就这个要求 -我不做保证
- That's all I'm asking. - No promises.
但你得多帮我说说好话
Well, though-- you have to sell this for me
就像我跟你说的一样
the way I'm selling it to you.
各位
Uh, hey, everyone.
我想让大家认识一下吉安娜·麦基
I would like you all to meet Gianna Mackey.
她跟我从小就是好朋友
I have known her all of her life.
以后她会在61号♥救护车上跟布莱特搭档
And she is now gonna be working with Brett on 61.
-你跟克鲁兹一起长大的 -对
- So you grew up around Cruz? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
我只比他弟弟里昂小几岁
I was just a few years behind his younger brother, Leon.
姑娘 你一定要给我们讲些故事
Girl, you are gonna have to tell us some stories.
不 这不可能
No. That is not gonna happen.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
-男性晕倒 原因不明 -过来
- Man down from unknown causes. - Come on.
说了这间消防局很忙
Told you it's a busy house.
-回见 好吗 -好
- I'll see you, okay? - Yeah.
对不起
Sorry.
芝加哥消防局医护人员
CFD paramedics!
看着像吸毒过量
Looks like an OD.
-准备好纳洛酮 -好
- Get the Narcan ready. - Okay.
先生 能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
他没有反应
He's unresponsive.
瞳孔收缩 脉搏微弱
Pupils are constricted, pulse is faint.
好 我们要...
Okay, we gotta--
如果他死了 你们也得死
If he dies, you die.
芝加哥烈焰 第九季第一集
-把枪放下 -治好他
- Put the gun down. - Fix him!
你把枪放下我们才能救他
We can't do anything until you put the gun down.
我会开枪打她
I'll shoot her.
你觉得我在乎吗 这是我兄弟 他...
You think I give a damn? That's my brother, he--
他不应该这样
he doesn't deserve this!
好 冷静
Okay, just calm down.
贱♥人♥ 如果你不治好他
Bitch, if you don't fix him,
我向上帝发誓 我会杀了你们俩
I swear to God, I will kill both of you.
拿枪指着我
Hey, point that gun back at me.
治好他
Fix him!
好 好
Okay, okay.
纳洛酮打进去了
Narcan's in.
-我们来打通气道 -好
- Let's secure his airway. - Okay.
进去了
It's in.
他还是没呼吸
He's still apneic.
-这是什么意思 -听着
- What's that mean? - Hey, listen.
我们没法在这里治疗他
We can't treat him here.
他对纳洛酮没反应
He's not responding to the Narcan.
我们必须送他去医院
We have to take him to the hospital.
-不 -要
- No. - Yes.
这里没有足够的纳洛酮来治疗他
We don't have enough Narcan to work on him here.
他会死的 你听到了吗
He is going to die, you hear me?
我不在乎你要干什么
I don't care what you do.
我们要把他抬上救护车
We're taking him to the ambulance.
来 麦基 我们走
Come on, Mackey. Let's go.
我数三下把他放上椅子 我们走
In the chair on three. Let's go.
让开 让开
Move, move.
好 你照顾他 我来开车
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表