耕机轮轴坏了时
When the cultivator threw a shank,
你们以为是谁修好的
who do you think fixed it?
布莱特 能跟我出去走一趟吗
Hey, Brett, can we run a little errand?
好的
Sure.
你确定警♥察♥已经通知她的男友了吗
Are you sure the police already notified the boyfriend?
嗯 安东尼奥说他们今天早上来过了
Yeah, Antonio said they were here this morning.
安东尼奥最近怎么样
How is Antonio?
他挺好的
He's good.
好吧
Good.
我们到了 102
Okay, here we are. 102.
艾伦
Aaron?
我们很遗憾
We're very sorry for your loss.
卡莉本来在努力戒了
Carly was, like, trying to stop using.
她很坚强 也能做到
She was tough enough to do it too.
她和你住在一起吗
Did she live with you?
偶尔吧
On and off.
艾伦 你认识一个叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
Aaron, do you know a girl named Bria?
不
No.
这个...这个名字很奇怪
That's a-- that's a weird name.
卡莉从来没有提过吗
Carly never mentioned it?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她比卡莉年纪小 黑色长发
She's younger than Carly. Long, dark hair.
她们可能最近见过面
They may have met recently.
如果是上周之类的事
If it was from, like, last week or whatever,
我肯定不知道
I wouldn't know anything about it.
我们周六大吵了一架
We had a big fight on Saturday,
她就离开了
and then she just took off.
我...
And I...
后来再也没见过她
never saw her after that.
你知道卡莉会去哪里吗
Any idea where Carly might've gone?
也许...也许去了安全港
Maybe--maybe Safe Harbor.
那是什么地方
What's that?
是在西杰克逊路的一个收♥容♥所♥
I-it's a shelter on West Jackson.
卡莉只会去那里
That's the only place that Carly would've gone to.
他们只收青少年
They just take teens.
这非常有用 谢谢你
That's really helpful. Thank you.
我们会去看看的
We'll check it out.
我就这么看着她走了
I just watched her leave.
我...我甚至都没拦她
I--and I didn't even try to stop her.
艾伦
Aaron,
找找你的朋友或者家人吧
try to reach out to some friends or family, okay?
你现在不该独自承受
You shouldn't be alone right now.
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61.
女性遇险 东栗路
Woman in distress, 203 East Chestnut.
收到 61号♥ 我们出发了
Copy that, 61, we're out.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
邻居们听到卡皮齐太太的大喊
Neighbors heard Mrs. Capizzi cry out,
但是没有人应门
but no one answered the door.
3205号♥公♥寓♥ 这边
Apartment 3205. This way.
消防局 卡皮齐太太
Fire Department, Mrs. Capizzi?
进来
Get in here!
祝你们好运
Good luck with her.
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry up.
按钮卡住了
The button is jammed.
帮帮我
Help me!
我的手 做点什么啊
My hand, do something.
我得切断电源
I'm gonna disconnect it.
不 我还是卡着
No, I'm still stuck.
小心
Be careful.
一个牡蛎叉掉下去了 我以为能抓回上来
An oyster fork fell and I thought I could grab it.
我觉得你的戒指
I think your ring is trapped
卡在机器边上了
on the side of the mechanism.
天啊 千万不要是洛瑞恩-施华的那枚
Oh, my God, please don't let it be the Lorraine Schwartz.
稍微扭一下
Just a little twist here.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
只是一点擦伤
It's just a small laceration.
你看看 我的订婚戒指弄坏了
Look at this, my engagement ring is damaged.
你扭我的手拔♥出♥来♥的时候...
When you twisted my hand to pull it out--
你的戒指弄坏了是因为你没有关闭
Your ring is damaged 'cause you stuck your hand
垃圾过滤器的电源就把手伸了进去
in a garbage disposal before shutting it off.
那这个过滤器肯定有问题
Well, that disposal is clearly defective.
你根本不知道这个戒指值多少钱
You have no concept of the value of this ring.
我根本就不该用水槽
I shouldn't have been at the sink at all,
但是我的家政工请了病假
but my housekeeper called in sick.
现在我的戒指刮伤了 我还得去缝针
Now my ring is scratched and I have to get stitches.
真是太不公平了
It's just all so unfair.
不公平
Unfair?
女士 距离这里不到半英里的地方有个儿童收♥容♥所♥
Lady, less than half a mile from here is a shelter for kids
他们都无家可归
who got nowhere to go.
他们可能流落在街头
Kids who could be on the street
或者不知道死在哪里的停尸房♥
or in a morgue or God knows where.
那才叫不公平
Now that's unfair.
你来开车
You drive.
我和卡皮齐太太一起坐后座
I'll stay in the back with Mrs. Capizzi.
从那天起
And from that day forward,
大家都叫他布兰达
he was always referred to as Brenda.
大家都不知道他这个外号♥是怎么来的
A lot of people don't know that's how he got his nickname.
他们以为是因为他像女的
They thought it was some kind of sex thing.
我也只是说说的
I'm just saying.
我当时不在 我要走了
I wasn't there. Anyway, I gotta run.
希望到时候能见到你们所有人
I expect to see you all there.
-都拿到邀请函了吧 -是的
- You got your invites. - We do.
-周五见 格里索姆队长 -好的
- See you Friday, Chief Grissom. - Okay.
有谁知道凯利在哪里
Anyone know, is Kelly around?
他就在你后面
He's, uh, right behind you.
-格瑞兹 -他在这儿呢
- Grizz. - There he is.
-你们在干什么 -我来送这些
- What're you doing here? - Oh, dropping these off.
得送到你们队长手里
Wanna make sure your Chief gets 'em.
-他在那里 -他在这儿呢
- Right there. - There he is.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
队长
Chief.
凯西
Casey.
或者我应该叫你队长
Or should I say Captain?
很高兴见到你 格里索姆队长
Good to see you, Chief Grissom.
你怎么来51队了
What brings you to 51?
我觉得我的门生在你们这里够久了
Well, I think you've had my protégé here long enough.
我是来把他带回去的
I came to reclaim him.
我周五要为一百俱乐部举办一场慈善晚宴
I'm putting together a benefit dinner and silent auction
和无声拍卖♥♥会 邀请51队所有人员参加
for the 100 Club on Friday. All of 51's invited.
我们永远会支持我们的逝者
We're always here to support our fallen.
那我就当你们都会出席了
I'll see to it that 51 represents.
谢谢 队长
Thanks, Chief.
好了 我要去其他消防队了
All right, I gotta hit up some other houses.
你跟我一起过来
You walk with me?
说真的 你什么时候回36队
Seriously, when are you coming back to 36?
我派你来积累增援经验的
I sent you here for Squad experience.
没想让你待这么久
Didn't expect you to stay this long.
你应该知道我和博登关系很好
Well, you should've known I'd click with Boden.
你为什么这么在意
And what do you care anyway?
你秋季不是就要退休了吗
Aren't you hanging up your axe in the fall?
别掀我伤疤了
Don't remind me.
下班后一起去喝几杯吧
Hey, let's get a couple of beers after shift, okay?
-好久不见了 -好啊 没问题
- Been way too long. - Yeah, sure, sounds good.
好的
All right.
安全港
你好 我找我的一个朋友
Hi, um, I'm looking for a friend of mine.
布瑞亚·詹姆森 我听说她可能会来这里
Bria Jamison. I heard she might be here.
我们不能透露住客的信息
We don't give out information about our residents.
我知道
Oh, I get it, um--
只是... 这很重要
It's--it's just that this is important.
她是未成年人 这事关她的安全
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表