社群、团结、家人
Community, solidarity, family...
是令这个分局强大的要素
those are the things that make this department strong.
Kylie Estevez
Kylie Estevez
正式通过消防员考试
has officially passed her firefighter's test.
我每天都希望我的家人还在
Every day, I wish my family was still here.
你妈妈过世时,我不知道该怎么办
When your mom died, I didn't know what to do.
我在尝试弥补过错
I'm trying to make amends.
Lacey阿姨,你是家人
Aunt Lacey, you're family.
这份工作把大家凝聚起来
This job brings people together.
我不是只想要个宝宝
I don't just want a baby.
我想要那个小女孩
I want that little girl.
我要领养Julia了
I'm going to adopt Julia.
我们的初吻就在这里
Our first kiss was right here.
我们是命中注定
We were meant to be.
Sylvie Brett,你愿意嫁给我吗
Sylvie Brett, will you marry me?
也可能要作出极大的个人牺牲
There can also come a great personal cost.
我们需要救护车
We need an ambulance!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我的侧面又痛起来了
My side is kinda barking at me again.
救命
Help!
拜托
Please!
纵火调查本是他的副业
Arson was his side gig.
现在成了他的主舞台
Now, it's center stage.
我只希望没有什么更重大的事件
I just hope that there's not something more serious going on.
Severide完了阿♥拉♥巴马的计划
Severide wrapped up this thing in Alabama
现在又跑去参加
and now he's on
烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局的调查
some ATF investigation.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我要去接我老公,带他回芝加哥
I'm going to bring my husband back to Chicago.
这群杰出的人
These fine people
一心为芝加哥市民奉献
want what's best for the citizens of Chicago.
我的51分局小队拯救许多性命
My team at 51 saves lives.
谁邀请你进来了
Who invited you in here?
你想我走吗
You want me to go?
Chippy
Chippy,
你在搞什么鬼
what the hell are you doing?
我要把东西放进置物柜
I was gonna put my stuff in this locker.
反正又没人用
Nobody's using it!
把胶纸贴回去
Put the tape back on.
不准把那名字拿下来,听到了吗
All right, that name is never coming off that locker, you hear me?
不准
Never.
好
Yeah.
走
Go.
Mouchie 太好了
-Mouchie! -Yes!
你来了,回来值班了 太好了
-There he is! Back in action! -Yes!
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
我们很想你
Oh, we've been missing you.
拜托,我常在Molly酒吧看到你们
Come on. I've been seeing you guys at Molly's plenty.
不过回到51分局的感觉真好
But it's great to be back at 51.
这身制♥服♥太适合你了
Station gear suits you perfectly.
他们还要帮我改小呢
They had to size down.
复康半年会让人恢复好身材,信我
6 months of rehab will get you in shape, believe me.
怎么那么多人
What's with the crowd?
17分局的白♥痴♥
The eejits at House 17...
几天前,他们那里发生厨房♥大火
they had a pretty nasty kitchen fire a couple days ago
把整个分局都烧了
and it spread to the whole place.
装♥修♥的这段期间
While it's being renovated,
他们要留在51分局
they're bunking up here at 51.
对,混乱得要命,大家都睡在地上
Yeah. It's been total chaos. Guys are sleeping on the floor.
这个嘛…
Oh, well...
谁敢碰我的床,我就打谁
anybody touches my bunk, it's knuckle sandwich time.
只有他们的副队长LeClerc有脑
The only one with a brain is their Lieutenant, LeClerc.
等等,你现在是云梯队的?
Wait? You riding Truck?
对
Oh, yep...
自从你和Gallo离开后
since both you and Gallo were gone,
Herrmann就把我外借给云梯队
Herrmann loaned me out.
我还希望Gallo会改变心意
I was really hoping Gallo would change his mind
不和阿姨搬去密芝根
about moving to Michigan with his aunt.
我会想念他的
I'm gonna miss that guy.
当然了,不过话说回来
Yeah. No doubt. But hey...
底特律消防局有个好职位在等他
he's got a great spot waiting for him up there at the FD in Detroit.
而且这是他自小初次有机会
Yeah and it's the first time he gets to be with blood relatives
和血亲相处
since he was a kid.
他今天晚点会来拿装备
He's stopping by later today to pick up a piece of equipment
和大家道别
and say his goodbyes.
第三小队、81号♥云梯车 出动
-(Squad 3, Truck 81...) -Here we go!
61号♥救护车,货车起火
(Ambulance 61. Truck fire,)
富兰克林街和奥文斯街交界
(Franklin and Owens...)
糟糕
Oh no!
我的订婚戒指卡住了
My engagement ring...it's stuck!
我有戒指破坏剪
I got a ring cutter,
要我剪断吗 等等,我来
-want me to snip it? -Hang on. I got this.
小心点
Careful.
保持冷静,女人
Stay calm, woman.
好了
There you go.
你真是我的英雄
My hero!
你可别忘了这件事
Yeah. Don't you forget that.
芝加哥消防局51分局
经济快递
拉水管 看来他没撞到东西
-Grab the hose line. -Doesn't look like he hit anything.
里面有什么东西爆♥炸♥吗
Something just blew up in there?
大家退后
-Everybody stay back. -Hey!
那个司机
The driver!
他还在里面
He's still inside!
20秒后就能射水了
Hey! Got water coming in 20 seconds.
我不等了
I'm not waiting.
射水…
Hit him...
好,把他翻过来
All right, get him over.
轻力点
Easy...
1、2…
1, 2...
走吧
Let's move.
别费心找静脉了
Don't bother finding a vein.
用骨内输注
Just get the IO drill and pushing fluids.
收到 快点
-Copy. -Let's go!
Doherty,开水阀…
Hey, Doherty, send the water...
要烧到桥了
The heat's getting to that bridge.
好,我们要立刻把货车移开
Okay. We need to get the truck outta there, now.
好,Mouch、Carver
All right, Mouch! Carver!
上链,把货车从桥下拉走
Hook a chain up and pull the truck from under that overpass!
Ritter,叫他们退后 收到
-Ritter, back 'em up. -Copy.
他的声带严重受损
He has a lot of damage to the vocal chords.
用幼一点的气管插管
Use a smaller ET tube.
我们要立刻送他去医院
We gotta get him to Med fast.
大家退后
You guys, back up!
行动 我来疏散
-Let's move! -I'll clear it out!
好,拿链过来
Okay, let's get that chain out!
要是桥塌了
If that bridge comes down,
上面的人和车都会完了
so does everyone driving on it.
好
Yep.
好了,来吧
All right, here we go.
顾好我身后…就是这样
Get my back...There you go.
你怎么这么慢?Rivera
What took you so long, Rivera?
你们不是就在一个街区外吗
Thought you guys were like a block from here?
我们赶去灭雷辛街的垃圾小火
We got tapped out to a little garbage fire over on Racine.
同时间,你们跑来我们家后院
Meanwhile, you guys scoop us on a real worker
忙着抢救大火
right here in our own backyard.
我们能帮什么忙吗
Anything we can do to help?
不用,看来我们控制住局面了
No. Looks like we got a handle on it.
我们在一哩外就看到紫烟
We saw the purple smoke a mile off.
怎么一回事
What's that about?
一定是某种化学物质
It's gotta be chemicals of some kind...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表