Thanks.
是的
Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
怎么 你觉得这事定了吗
What, you think it's for sure?
好 卡尔 谢谢
All right, Cal. Thanks.
斯塔顿确定要走吗
Staton's definitely leaving?
兰德里说尼尔森副局长
Landry says Deputy Commissioner Nelson
很可能得到这份工作
has the inside track on the job.
尼尔森是谁
Who is Nelson?
他一路晋升到管理层
He came up through administration.
这家伙简直就是平步青云
Guy's never crawled a hallway in his life.
他最看重效率 追求事半功倍
His big thing is efficiency, doing more with less.
那只不过是公♥司♥管理中的四人用车和
Which is just corporate talk for four-man trucks
强行退休
and forced retirement.
-物资更少 -装备更老
- Fewer supplies. - Older gear.
我觉得我们现在最好的办法就是保持冷静
I think the best thing we can do right now is to stay calm.
我和你们一样也听到了不少传言
I've heard the same rumors as you,
但目前这也只是传言
but, so far, that's all that they are.
所以与其担心一些我们无法
So instead of getting worked up about things that
掌控的事 还不如做好我们自己的工作
are beyond our control, let's just stick to our work.
-没错 队长 -是 队长
- Sure thing, Chief. - Yeah, Chief.
让一下
Excuse me.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我不知道 里昂的沙发怎么样
I don't know. How's Leon's couch?
你想问什么
What are you trying to ask?
迪莉娅来过了
Delia came by.
-布莱特 听我说 -她结婚了 乔
- Brett, listen-- - She's married, Joe.
我知道
I-I know.
我也知道你说过我不该见她
And I know that you said I shouldn't see her,
但这没那么简单...
but it is more complicated than that--
这一点都不复杂
It's not complicated at all.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
对不起 我不该那么做的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
我所认识的乔·克鲁兹 迪莉娅出现之前...
The Joe Cruz that I know, the one pre-Delia--
他不会骗他最好的朋友
he doesn't lie to his best friends.
他不会偷腥
And he doesn't cheat.
他去哪儿了
What happened to that guy?
这下可有意思了
Oh, this day is about to get interesting.
那是谁
Who is that?
她叫蕾妮
Her name's Renee.
你好 凯利
Hi, Kelly.
在纽约经历了那些事后
After all that back and forth to New York,
我只是觉得该安顿下来了
I just kind of figured that it was time to settle down,
至少为了我儿子
at least for my son's sake.
他叫尼古拉斯 是个好孩子
Nicholas is his name. He's a great kid, too.
他总是能逗我大笑
He just makes me laugh all the time.
只有我和他一起过 所以...
And it's just me and him, so...
他真的是个好孩子
He's a real mama's boy.
听起来是个好孩子
Well, he sounds great.
我搬回来还有一部分原因
Part of why I moved back
是为了我的律所为芝加哥消防局
was to take the lead in a pro bono case
处理的一桩炼油厂火灾的
that my law firm is handling for the CFD
公益诉讼案
involving a fire in an oil refinery.
于是我想"谁是最聪明
So, I'm thinking, "Who is the smartest,
"最有才的消防员
"Most knowledgeable firefighter,
"而且长相帅气
"With just enough
能够打动陪审团呢"
rugged good looks who could sway a jury?"
我不知道我有没有空帮你...
Look, I don't know that I have time to help...
两名消防员受伤
Two firefighters were injured.
我们在尽我们所能
We're doing everything that we can
帮忙照顾好他们
to help take care of them.
我们可以为你安排时间
We can work around your schedule
而且是有偿的
and there's a stipend involved.
我只希望
The--all I'm asking is that
你能看看我整理的资料
you take a look at what I've pieced together,
如果你觉得你能帮忙 那就再好不过了
and if you think you can help, great.
如果不行
And if you can't...
那也不用多说
say no more.
我知道我...
I know I have--
无权要求什么 自从...
I have zero right to ask after...
自从发生了那些事
After what happened before.
但我真的需要帮助
But I could really use some help.
我相信你的专业知识
And I trust your expertise.
这不是跟他订婚的那个蕾妮
So this is not the Renee that he was engaged to.
比这更糟
Worse.
他们本来交往的时候我就不喜欢她
I wasn't crazy about her when they were dating,
他们分手后 她回来
but after they broke up, she came back
告诉西弗莱德她怀了他的孩子
and she told Severide she was carrying his baby,
而她明知道这孩子是别人的
even though she knew it was someone else's.
是啊 夏伊设了个套
Yeah. Shay did the math,
西弗莱德中了套 于是终于结束了
Severide caught on, and that was finally the end.
可是现在又来了啊
Well, until now!
是啊 可是
Yeah, but...
他真的没有一点留恋
Truly, he--he never looked back.
断得非常决绝的
It was like a hard and fast line.
弄清楚之前布莱特是怎么回事了吗
Figure out what was going on before with Brett?
布莱特为迪莉娅的事气急了
Brett is furious at me over this Delia thing.
我早就提醒过你了
I warned you about all this,
你跟布莱特的感情啊
all these feelings with Brett.
这不是我和布莱特之间的事
This is not about me and Brett.
-而是我和迪莉娅 -并不是
- This is about me and Delia. - No, it's not.
关键在于你为什么要把自己卷进这团麻烦
It's about why you're really throwing yourself
还是跟你已婚的高中同学
into this mess with your married high school girlfriend.
最终都会回到布莱特身上
It all comes back to Brett,
而我也明确告诉过你不要想了
which I specifically told you to forget about.
听着 求你了
Look, please,
别再为这事把我说一通了好吗
don't get all up in my head about this, all right?
这和希尔薇没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with Sylvie.
我是指布莱特
I mean Brett.
你一定错了
You're wrong.
斯塔顿局长来了
Commissioner Staton is here.
他刚刚走进停车场
He just walked right up that apron
进了咱们消防局
and into this firehouse.
-什么 -咱们得赶紧打扫一下
- What? - We gotta clean this place up.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这是闹哪样
What was that?
别紧张 51局的各位 这不是检查
Relax, 51, this isn't an inspection.
局长
Commissioner.
见到您很高兴
Good to see you.
-马特·凯西 -队长
- Matt Casey. - Captain.
是 奥蒂斯 去叫队长来
Yeah. Otis, go get the chief.
那么 您今天怎么来了
So, uh, what can we do for you?
我就是出来走走 各个局转转
I'm just making the rounds, going house to house.
我知道外面传了不少风言风语
I know there's a lot of scuttlebutt out there.
觉着我应该亲自告诉你们
Feel you all deserve to hear it directly from me.
斯塔顿局长
Commissioner Staton.
博登队长 我正在跟你的人说
Chief Boden. I was just telling your people
我在联邦应急管理局的新工作
here about my new job at FEMA.
他们请我去担任全美消防主管
They've asked me to serve as the US fire administrator.
-恭喜您 -当然
- Congratulations. - Indeed.
谢谢 市长列了个单子
Thank you. The mayor's got a list
收集了一些能接我的班的候选人
of very qualified candidates to replace me.
我会尽力帮忙 让交接过程尽量顺利
I'm going to do what I can to help steer that process.
我希望能确保把接力棒
I want to make sure I leave this department
交给和我一样热爱这份工作的人
in the hands of someone who loves it as much as I do,
交给愿意为咱们的消防员和医护
who's going to go to bat for our firefighters
-尽心竭力的人 -那就好
- and paramedics. - That's good to hear.
你们喜欢这位老兄吗
So, do you love this guy or what, huh?
全市最优秀的队长
Best battalion chief in the city.
这你可说对了 局长
You got that right, commissioner!
不如带我在你们局转转吧 队长
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表