前情提要
Previously on
我不想你离开我
I don't ever want you to leave me.
史黛拉·基德 你愿意嫁给我吗
Stella Kidd, will you marry me?
是的 西弗莱德 我愿意
Yes, Severide, I will.
你是对的 天生一对
You're right for each other.
我们本来就是
We are.
当你知道了 你就会知道
When you know, you know.
克洛伊怀孕了
Chloe's pregnant.
F-51之后可能会有改变
Some changes might be coming to 51.
希尔局长问我是否愿意担任区副队
Commissioner Hill has asked if I would like to be Deputy District Chief.
下面有个人被困
There's one man below.
那艘船随时会沉的
That boat's gonna sink any minute.
我不喜欢这里面的气氛
I don't like the look inside here.
- 我没气了 副队 - 我也是
- I'm out of air, lieutenant. - Me too.
大家都出去
Everybody out.
那是我们的出路
That's our way out.
- 这次的救援队有谁 - 所有人
- Who from Squad is diving? - All of them.
快 快 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
他们在哪
Where are they?
呼叫芝加哥搜救快艇 有潜水员的踪迹吗
CFD fast boat, any sign of the divers?
还没有
Negative.
- 天啊 - 你还好吗
- Oh, God. - You good?
- 发生了什么 - 我们触底了
- What happened? - We hit the bottom.
深度为30英尺
Depth is 30 feet.
好了 所有人放下你们的气瓶还有其他重物 然后冷静下来
All right, everybody drop your tanks and your weights, and sit tight.
我去找另一条出路
I'm gonna look for another way out.
收到
Copy that.
见鬼去吧
To hell with this.
派那艘游艇来接我
Send that yacht back here to pick me up.
收到 在路上
Copy that. On the way.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
他们剩下的所有潜水装备
Whatever dive gear they've got left over.
- 你要进去吗 - 如果我能找到我需要的东西
- You going in? - If I can find what I need.
嘿 队长 我找不到潜水镜 脚蹼及任何东西
Hey, Captain, I can't find a mask, fins, anything.
- 只...只有一个气瓶 - 将它给我
- Just...just a scuba tank. - Give it to me.
- 我跟你一起去 - 你待在这里
- I'm coming with you. - You're staying here.
- 嘿 - 这是命令
- Hey. - That's an order.
我会找到他的
I'll get him.
我们走吧 走
Let's go. go.
注意扫清射界
Fire in the hole!
在那边
Over there!
有个人浮出水面了 是吧
I think somebody surfaced.
是的 是的 他们上来了 上来了
Yeah, yeah, they're up, they're up!
- 全部吗 - 我看到了两个 不 三个
- All of them? - I see two, no, three.
- 卡普 托尼 - 西弗莱德和克鲁兹呢
- Capp! Tony! - Where's Severide and Cruz?
他们应该就在我们后面
They should be right behind us!
带了另外一个气瓶 你能用它吗
Brought another tank. Can you use it?
没有呼吸调节器
No regulator.
我们得扔掉装备才能出船底
We had to ditch the gear to get out of the boat.
我看到一个人了
I see someone.
四个 有四名潜水员
Four! I count four divers.
西弗莱德
Severide!
不是我 不是我
Not me. Not me.
克鲁兹
Cruz!
噢 不
Oh, no.
过来接手
Take over.
外面到底怎么了
What's happening out there?
赶紧
Come on!
有人能跟我们谈谈吗 拜托
Somebody talk to us, please.
醒醒吧 克鲁兹
Come on, Cruz.
扶他起来
Get him up.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath in.
对
Yeah.
考虑到你所经历的一切 你做得非常好
You're doing remarkably well, considering what you've been through.
当然了 因为他是个固执的混♥蛋♥
Course he is, 'cause he's a stubborn bastard.
你一直这么说
You keep saying.
但确保,一定要让他休息,好吗
But just make sure he gets his downtime, okay?
- 好的 我们会的 - 谢谢你 马塞尔医生
- Yeah, will do. - Thank you, Dr. Marcel.
当然 好了 别惹麻烦了
Yeah, you bet. All right, stay out of trouble.
我们会再见面的
I'll see you again.
- 乔 噢 我的天 - 噢 嘿
- Joe, oh, my God. - Oh, hey.
- 你还好吗 - 对 我很好 很好
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm good, I'm good.
他是当真的吗
Is he really?
休息一下 他明天就可以回家了
A little rest, and he'll be home tomorrow.
很抱歉 我毁了宝宝的送礼会
I'm sorry I ruined the baby shower.
没关系
It's okay.
如果西弗莱德把克鲁兹带到水面时你不在...
If you hadn't been there when Severide brought Cruz to the surface...
我们的人都能搞定
Any of our guys could have handled it.
我很高兴我当时在场
I'm glad I was there.
别再盯着我看了
You gotta stop with the staring.
这让我吓到了
It's freaking me out.
- 我以为你死定了 - 嗯
- I thought you were a goner. - Mm.
我会一直盯着你直至...
I'm gonna stare at you until...
我的心相信你真的在这里 不再跳动
My heart finally believes you're really here and stops pounding.
那么 这下尴尬了 因为我想看比赛
Well, this is gonna be awkward, 'cause I wanna watch the game.
你能想象如果你淹死了
Can you imagine how lame our wedding...
我们的婚礼会有多烂吗
Would have been if you'd drowned?
只有我 站在那里 诅咒暴风雨
Just me, standing there, cursing up a storm.
我现在就打开比赛
I'm turning the game on now.
等等 等等 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on.
我 唔
I, um...
我刚想到了另一个让自己相信你还活着的办法
I just thought of another way to convince myself that you're alive.
好的
Okay.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
也许
Maybe...
如果我吻...你身体的每一部分...然后我的大脑会告诉我的心...
If I kiss... every part of you... then my brain will tell my heart...
你会真的都在这里
That you're really all here.
还是你想看比赛
Or did you want to watch the game?
博登 我想她在等我
Boden. I believe she's expecting me.
是的 她是
Yes, she is.
请进 局长
Come on in, Chief.
S-3的人怎么样了
How's your man from Squad 3?
乔·克鲁兹 他目前很好
Joe Cruz, he's doing fine.
吓了我们一跳 但他挺过来了
Gave us a hell of a scare, but he came through all right.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm very glad to hear that.
听着 我知道这件事会有审查
Look, I know there's gonna be a review about the incident.
但我相信我的人...
But I feel confident that my men...
这不是我叫你来的原因
That's not why I called you in.
是关于区副队的职位
It's about the Deputy District Chief position.
已经有决定了
There's been a decision.
噢 你管那叫高层公♥寓♥群吗
Oh, you call that a high rise pack?
没有我 这地方真是一团糟
Man, this place really goes to hell without me.
穆奇 你能把那个绳袋递给我吗
Mouch, will you hand me that rope bag?
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- Yeah, you got it. - Thanks.
喂
Hello?
我才离开两周 就这么欢迎我吗
I'm gone two weeks, this is the welcome I get?
穆奇 你突然觉得冷吗
Mouch, you feel a chill all of a sudden?
是啊 就像一种存在感
Yeah, like a presence.
就好像有个陷入麻烦的鬼魂刚进了消防队
Like some troubled spirit just entered the firehouse.
哈哈 真好笑
Ha, ha, hilarious.
我会在你的梦里缠着你 穆奇
I will haunt your dreams, Mouch.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
别走进光里 乔 回到我们身边来
Don't step into the light, Joe. Come back to us.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
我警告过他们 克鲁兹 但他们非要坚持
I tried to warn them, Cruz, but they insisted.
- 欢迎回来 - 谢谢 队长
- Welcome back. - Thanks, Capp.
欢迎回来 大块头
Welcome back, big guy.
- 你感觉怎么样了 - 千真万确
- How you feeling, Joe? - Thousand percent.
- 好极了 - 他在那儿
- Excellent. - There he is.
行尸走肉
Dead man walking.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表