I recognize the house as soon as we roll up.
妻子说她是想拨411 但手滑了
Wife says she was dialing 411 but her finger slipped.
可当时她捂着自己的肚子
But she's cradling her midsection,
而且她丈夫的指节有淤青
and her husband's got bruised up knuckles.
告诉我你那次逮捕他了
Tell me you arrested him that time.
是 阿特沃特给他戴上的手铐
Yeah, Atwater put the cuffs on him,
妻子一直在拦着他
over the wife's objections.
但我不知道那之后他是什么情况
But, look, I don't know what happened after that--
是认罪还是我们放弃起诉了
If he pled or the charges were dropped,
因为这案子一直没上庭
because there never was a trial.
必须有人治治这家伙
This guy's gotta go down.
我们怎么能阻止他
How do we put an end to this?
你试着找那个妻子聊聊
You tried talking to the wife.
我去找博兰聊聊
I'll try talking to Boylan himself.
只要有一点不对劲
If I catch a whiff of probable cause,
我就把他关进来 要是没有...
I'll drag him in. If not--
要是没有
If not...
至少他也知道有人盯着他了
At least he'll know he's got eyes on him.
是的
That's the idea.
现在 耐心等我们消息吧
Now sit tight till we get back to you.
我很愿意再给这家伙戴上手铐
I'd love nothing more than to put bracelets on this guy again.
我们那么小心的
We were so careful.
我不懂了
I don't understand.
知道吗 我们先别这么
Well, you know, let's not jump
急着下结论 先去芝加哥医院再说
to any conclusions until we get to Med.
-做个检查 -我们不能去那里
- Grab a test. - We can't go to Med.
你休想 带我去药房♥
No way. Take me to a pharmacy.
在我们片区之外找一家
Somewhere out of our district.
医院检查准确多了...
Hospital tests are way better indicators--
不 你说得对 去药房♥就挺好
Nope, you're right. Pharmacy's a much better idea.
验孕棒
最好的了
Best one.
你们好吗
How y'all doing today?
那个 我能...
Uh, can I, uh...
得看看我丈夫有没有搞大我肚子
Need to see if my husband knocked me up.
好吧
Oh, uh, okay.
18块4毛2
18 dollars and 42 cents.
女士
Ma'am?
-女士 -不用找了
- Uh, Ma'am? - Keep the change.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
听我说
Here's the thing.
知道比不知道要好
Knowing is better than not knowing.
我不能怀孕 加比
I can't be pregnant, Gabby.
等有结果了再说
When we come to it.
走吧
Come on.
这可不妙
This is not good.
怎么了
What is it?
奥蒂斯 伙计 你这个月能帮我
Hey, Otis, buddy, do you think you could cover
给一下房♥租吗
my rent this month?
等我下一张工资支票来了就行
It's just a floater until the next paycheck.
当然了
Of course.
怎么了 乔
What's going on, Joe?
没事 就是我花了太多钱
Uh, nothing, it's just that I was writing so many checks
开♥发♥原型 一下手里没数儿
making the prototype, I guess I lost track.
开♥发♥基金不多了
Funds are in the danger zone.
听着
Oh, well, hey, listen.
穆奇和我可以出的
Mouch and I will pay our share.
什么 不 不行
What, no. No, no way.
我是首席执行官兼主席
I'm the CEO and the chairman.
你也说过 不入虎穴焉得虎子
And like you said, you gotta spend it to make it.
所以我舍得了
So, I spent it.
现在 我只要相信我们做得出就好
Now I just gotta trust we make it.
那听起来不对吧
That doesn't seem right.
要是尼克或朱利安有消息 记得通知我
Hey, give me a call if you hear from Nick or Julian.
是 但那可能需要...
What-- Sure, but you know, that might take a--
一点时间
little time.
要我帮忙吗
You need help with that?
汉克·阿伦需要人帮他打本垒打吗
Did Hank Aaron need help hitting home runs?
所以你指哪儿打哪儿咯
Oh, so you're calling your shot?
鲁斯在1932年世界大赛第三场第五局上场击球时
指向中外野看台 并随即打出那个方向的本垒打
那是贝比·鲁斯
That was Babe Ruth.
所以...
Hey, so,
我去拿钥匙的时候...
when I went to go grab the keys--
我发誓我不是故意的
and I swear I wasn't snooping.
我看到了你桌上的信
I saw the letter on your desk.
斯普林菲尔德寄来的
From Springfield.
你为什么不去
Why aren't you going?
那不是什么好主意
It's just not a good idea.
当然是了
Of course it's a good idea.
你...觉得你承担不来吗
You--You don't think you can handle it?
或许你还是别管这事了 好吗
Maybe you should stay out of this, okay?
我可是很了解你的 凯利
I know you pretty well, Kelly.
而且你能 你能承担的
And you can. You can handle it.
实际上
In fact...
你必须得去
You have to.
我也会去的
I'm gonna go, too.
等会儿再谢我吧
You can thank me later.
他在哪里
Where is he?
-什么 -那个消防员在哪里
- What? - Where's that fireman?
在那啊
There he is.
是你叫警♥察♥来找我的吗
Hey, did you call the cops on me?
看我不把你脑袋拧下来
'Cause I'm gonna rip your stinkin' head off!
怎么 你打你老婆了吗 硬汉
What, do you beat your wife, tough guy?
-你去死吧 -来啊
- Hey, you go to hell. - Oh, come on!
我让你尝尝有人还手是什么滋味
See what it's like when someone hits back.
你给我少管闲事
Stay out of my business.
坐上你的车 给我离开
Hey, get in your car, get the hell out of here,
否则我不会拉着他了
or I'll let him kick your ass.
你们都去死吧
Hell with all of you.
你以后给我小心点
Next time you won't see me coming.
我就在这 伙计
I'm right here, pal.
够了
Enough!
你 给我离开
You! Leave now.
我们过去跟他们两个聊了聊
We went by there and talked to them both.
她说的还是老一套
She sang the same old song.
"我在浴缸里滑倒了"
"I slipped in the bath tub."
"我从楼梯上摔下来了"
"I fell down the stairs."
我们也没有办法
Our hands are tied here.
他威胁我 为这个逮捕他吧
He threatened me. Arrest him for that.
我要起诉
I press charges.
有十多个目击证人呢
There were a half dozen witnesses.
是啊 我就在现场
Yeah, I was standing right there.
如果你想这么做的话 完全可以
Look, if that's what you wanna do, absolutely.
如果他没有好律师的话至少能困住他90天
Could jam him up for 90 days if he doesn't have a good lawyer.
有的话很快就放出来了
In and out, if he does.
也许我们能把他从她身边支开
Maybe we can get him away from her,
哪怕很短的一段时间 单独和她谈谈
even for a short time, talk to her alone.
有许多匿名妇女保护中心
There are a number of no-contact women's shelters.
你必须知道 而且请相信我
Look, you have to know-- and trust me when I say
我以前对付过这种事
I've dealt with this before--
如果她不想走 她不会走的
If she doesn't wanna go, she's not going.
不管我们给她发多少求助小册子
Doesn't matter how many brochures we give her
哪怕把她亲手送过去都没用
or if we walk her inside the front door.
她必须主动决定她要这么做
She has to decide she wants it.
停车场里 她就坐在驾驶席上
The parking lot, she was behind the wheel.
他正在看手♥机♥
He was looking down at his phone.
她突然加速撞到了一堆推车上
She swerved and floored it over a cluster of pylons.
我觉得这不可能是意外
I don't think it was an accident.
我们把她丈夫从车里拖出来时
Soon as we got the husband out of the vehicle,
她看着我 眼里满满的都是绝望
she looked at me with desperation in her eyes.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表