that you are going to do your swearing-in party here at Molly's.
或在你新买♥♥的船上
Or on your new boat.
我可受够了在船上开派对了
I've had enough of boat parties.
别
Stop.
-不好意思 你是博登队长吗 -是的
- Excuse me, Chief Boden? - Yes?
我是《芝加哥太阳报》的扎克·洛根
Hi, I'm Zach Logan with the "Sun Times."
抱歉这样"埋伏"你
Uh, sorry to ambush you like this.
我只是希望我能拿到你的声明
I was just hoping I could get a quick statement.
我等等回来
I'll be right back.
我能做什么
What can I do you for?
首先 恭喜你获得背书
Uh, first, congratulations on the endorsement.
-谢谢 -还有
- Thank you. - And uh,
我想知道你最近从斯塔顿局长的一个
then what I wanted to know is any truth to the claims
富豪朋友那里 收到了一大笔现金酬劳
that you recently received a large cash kickback
这件事是真的吗
from a wealthy friend of Commissioner Staten's?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not going to tell you.
重点就在于你得猜颜色
The whole point is that you have to guess the color.
如果我猜对了有什么奖励
What do I win if I guess right?
你可以把它脱掉
You get to take it off.
我喜欢这个游戏
I like this game.
好 我从简单的开始猜
Okay, I'll start simple.
黑色
How about black?
抱歉 凯利
I'm so sorry. Uh, Kelly.
尼古拉斯丢了
Nicholas is missing.
保姆去日托接他
The sitter went and picked him up from daycare,
但之后她没有带他回家
but then she never brought him home,
我一直在打电♥话♥ 但直接就转到留言信箱了
and I keep calling, but it just goes straight to voicemail.
我不知道该怎么办 我不知道
And I don't know what to do. I don't know
-我该不该报♥警♥ 还是... -好了
- if I should call the police, or if I-- - Okay
放松点 好吗 我肯定他没事的
Just take it easy, okay? I'm sure that he's fine.
-好 -好 我带你去21分局
- Okay. - Okay, I'll take you over to the 21st district.
我相信他们能追踪她的手♥机♥
I'm sure they'll be able to track her cellphone.
好吗
Okay?
好 听起来很好
Okay, yeah, that sounds good.
好 去吧 有进展了
Yeah, go, yeah, just let me know
-告诉我 -好
- when you find out anything. - All right.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表