Uh, ma'am, um-
我爸爸是我们家真正的厨师
My dad's the real cook in the family.
我们已经尽力了
We were just doing our best.
阿曼达 我们走吧
Let's go, Amanda.
等等 女士们 等一下 我们...
No, wait, ladies, hold on. We--
谢谢你帮我解围
Thanks for letting me tap out.
这些鼓励的话说起来很难
These pep talks are harder than they look.
-你做得很好 -没有
- You did fine. - I did not.
我应该做更多来缓解
And I should have done more to contain
-赫尔曼和科尔多瓦的摩擦 -我不同意
- this Herrmann-Cordova friction. - I disagree.
情况很糟 你处理得很好
It was a tough situation, and you handled it well.
从我的角度来看
From my perspective.
我相信在你的带领下这里会有一个好的环境
I'm confident this house would be in good hands with you.
即使我不在
Even if I wasn't around.
-副队 -基德
- Lieutenant. - Kidd.
你有话要说吗
Do you have something to say?
在格里索姆的事情上 你听了我的建议
You took my advice on Grissom.
当然
Of course I did.
你的意见是最重要的
Your opinion's the one that matters most.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey there.
是这样
So, here's the thing.
我之前没跟凯西说是因为你本来
Um, I didn't tell Casey yet 'cause you were only gonna
只在这里待几个轮班 说了有什么意义呢
be here for a couple shifts, so what's the point?
但是现在你要待一阵子了
But now that you're sticking around for a while,
我得说点什么
I need to say something.
你现在告诉他 这会让我更难
You tell him now, it's gonna make it even harder for me
在51号♥水罐车受到公平待遇
to get a fair shake at 51.
杰克 我不想撒谎
Jake, I'm not gonna lie.
我也从来没让你这么做
And I'd never ask you to.
但至少给我几次轮班的机会
But at least give me a couple shifts.
让我证明我是一个消防员
And to prove myself as a firefighter.
然后你想跟他说什么就说什么
Then you can tell him whatever you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表