Doing good, doing good. She has a leg fracture, but...
我听说如果你们再晚来哪怕一分钟
I understand had you guys shown up even a minute later
她恐怕就
it would have been...
不只是断条腿了
More than that.
我们 挺高兴她没事的
Yeah, no, we're... Glad she's okay.
能救别人一命 我们总是很高兴的
It's always good to know when we make a difference.
我妈教我说
My mother told me
如果有陌生人对我好
when a stranger does a kindness for you,
要直视对方的眼睛 然后说谢谢
you look them in the eye and say thank you.
所以 谢谢
So... So thank you.
不客气
Sure.
我的荣幸
I'm glad to do it.
你能否
Will you...
替我们向你女儿问好呢
Give our best to your daughter for us?
没问题 你是...
Will do, um...
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
好的 华♥莱♥士♥ 再次感谢
Will do, Wallace. Thank you again.
你猜怎么着 她回复了
Boom shak-a-laka, she replied!
她怎么说
What'd she say?
她想明晚见个面
She wants to get together tomorrow.
-在市区吃晚餐 -你怎么说
- Dinner downtown. - What'd you say?
你觉得我会怎么说 我说很期待
What'd you think I said? I look forward to it.
这样不好 人不能回到过去
Bad idea. Can't relive your past.
脸书说 有何不可
Thanks to Facebook, you can.
61号♥救护车 有人受伤
Ambulance 61, personal injury.
我把他放在椅子上
I had him up in the chair
然后我的脚碰到了手柄
and my foot hit the lever
-然后... -然后怎么了
- and... - Then what?
椅子打滑了 快来
The chair slipped! Come on!
好疼
No!
然后他就割了我的耳朵
And he cut off my damn ear!
我看看
Let me see.
-你是安迪吗 -是的
- You Andy? - Yes, ma'am.
你们这里有冰吗
You guys got any ice here?
-后面有 -你找个塑料袋
- In the back. - Okay, grab a plastic bag,
装满冰 然后拿来给我
fill it up with ice, and bring it to me.
好
Okay.
你的意思是
You telling me you can take
能够把他的耳朵安回去吗
that man's ear and fix it back on his head.
我们打算试试看
We are going to give it a fighting chance.
好了 你能走吗
Okay. All right, can you walk?
-什么 -你能走吗
- What? - Can you walk?
可以 我能走
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can walk.
他还没割掉我的腿 至少现在没有
He hasn't cut my legs off, at least not yet!
真是
Yep.
下一位
Who's next?
凯利 有事找你帮忙
Kelly, got a favor to ask.
今天上午你有什么安排
What you got going on this morning?
-没什么安排 -介意跟我去办件事吗
- No plans. - Do you mind running an errand with me?
-需要你的意见 -乐意效劳
- Need your expertise. - Whatever you need.
我刚才在跟隔着四间房♥子的斯科特聊天
I was talking to Scott from four doors down.
你认识吗 澳大利亚人 妻子是韩国人
You know him? Australian guy, Korean wife.
知道 我很喜欢他们
Oh yeah, I like them.
他跟我说 周六要不要过来
He said to me, "You wanna come over
一起看橄榄球比赛
"On Saturday and watch the rugby?
我们准备看全黑队
We're playing the All Blacks."
我说听起来不错 不过得问问你
I said sounded good but I'd check with you.
你这是澳大利亚口音吗
Is that your Australian accent?
对 还不错吧
Yeah, not bad right?
下次别学了
Don't do it again.
不过 听起来还不错
Anyway, might be fun.
感觉应该会是街区聚会
I think it's going to be a block party.
不行 我们去不了 有布瑞亚的事
No, baby, we can't. We've got that Bria thing.
我跟你说过
Remember I told you?
是那个周六吗
Oh, that Saturday?
对 周六 你当时说的时候
Right, Saturday. I absolutely
我特别认真地听了
was paying attention when you said that.
我们能不能现在去一下布瑞亚家
Actually can we swing by Bria's apartment now?
我觉得她有点崩溃 我得去安慰她
I think she's spinning out. I got to calm her down.
-好 没问题 -好
- Yeah, sure. - Good.
她在哪里
Hey? Where is she?
在房♥间里
In her room.
我看起来像《亚当斯一家》里的那个女孩
I look like that girl from the Adam's family.
不像 你特别好看
No, you don't. You look beautiful under there.
四天后就要舞会了
Prom's in four days.
我知道 你♥爸♥跟我说了
I know. Your Dad told me.
一定会没事的
it's going to be fine.
我可是专业的
I live for this stuff.
真的吗 可是我看起来太丑了
Really? 'Cause I look gross.
我什么时候说错过
Have I ever steered you wrong?
好了
Come on.
我们得先把这些擦干净
First, we're going to wipe that off
看看藏在下面的布瑞亚
and look at the Bria underneath.
因为这位布瑞亚走进舞池之后
Because that Bria is going to turn heads
一定会吸引全场人的目光 我保证
when she enters the dance. I promise you that.
我的那些同学 人家都有妈妈帮忙
All my friends at school, they have moms to help.
我却只有爸爸
With me, it's just Dad.
他在这些事上还不如我...
He's even worse at this stuff than I...
你现在有我了
Well, now you have me.
其实我在诊所的时候
You know I thought about all the ways
想象过各种可以照顾女儿的方法
I could provide for my daughter while I was in the clinic.
我从来没想过怎么帮她
I never thought about how to get ready
准备舞会
for the prom.
你打给了一位女超人
Well, you called a superwoman.
所以我跟你说她搞得定的时候
So when I tell you she's got this,
她就搞得定
she's got this.
所以 其他一切还好吗
So, how's the rest of it going?
从... 你知道的
Since, you know...
从我戒毒以后吗 好多了
Since I cleaned up? It's better.
好多了 我拿回了工作
It's much, much better. I got my job back.
结果发现 之前跟我一起干活的山姆
Turns out this guy, Sam, that I'm on the line with,
他被晋升到了主管 还跟我说
he got moved up to supervisor and he said
过去的事就过去了 然后让我继续干活
the past is the past and he put me right to work.
现在我就想存点钱 从这鬼地方搬出去
Now I'm just saving up to get out of this dump.
这是好消息
That's really good news.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 是哪个小子这么走运
So, who's the lucky guy?
他叫多诺万·米切尔
His name is Donovan Mitchell.
人非常棒
He's awesome.
如果他邀请了你 那肯定人很棒
Well, if he asked you, I know he is.
他和我一样 我们都没什么东西
He's like me. We don't have a lot.
我们不会租礼车
I mean, we're not taking a limo
或者吃顿奢侈的晚餐之类的
or doing a fancy dinner or anything.
我只想美美地去舞会
I just want to look nice when we get there.
你会美翻全场的
You're going to look like a knock-out.
好 我们来试几套衣服
Okay, let's try out some looks.
-你看哪套最好 -好的
- You can tell me what's best. - Okay.
对 我知道 他们俩都在这
Yeah, I know, they're both here.
好
Yeah...
好 我会的
Okay, will do.
所以...那是凯西打来的
So, hey, that was Casey
他说春训现在就开始了
and he says that spring training starts now.
请解释一下
Explain.
他说 既然我和穆奇
Well, he says since Mouch and I
是主要的两个受益人 或者说受害人
are the main ones to benefit, or suffer,
叫哪个名字得看这件事的结果了
depending on which way this driver choice thing pans out,
我们也该在这次评估里占一定分量
that we should, you know, have a big part in the evaluation.
这才叫领导能力
That's leadership right there.
-听起来就像胡扯 -是吗
- That sounds like BS. - Oh, yeah?
那你想打给他再问问吗 请便
Do you want to call him? Call him. Be my guest.
告诉我们你想到的比赛吧 赫尔曼
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表