Marisol? Is that your name?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没有 但是我心跳很快
No, but my chest is pounding.
我 我无法呼吸
I can't--I can't breathe.
-我心脏病发作了 -不 没有
- I'm having a heart attack. - No, you're not.
你只是恐慌
You're having a panic attack.
我们会救你出去
We're gonna get you out.
拿一个我们找到的千斤顶来
Grab one of the jacks that we found.
-也许能把门撑开 -好
- It could pry the doors open. - Yeah.
我...
I can't--
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
你能跟她聊聊吗
Can you talk to her?
我 为什么
Me? Why?
你知道她现在的情况
Well, you know what she's going through.
心悸 呼吸急促
Heart palpitations, shortness of breath.
是啊 但是我不是什么专业人士
Yeah, but I'm not, like, a professional or anything.
你是的 利用你的经验
You are, in your own experience.
告诉她你是怎么做的
Tell her how you deal with it.
-好的 -试试无妨
- Yeah-- - Try, man. It can't hurt.
好吧
Okay.
塔科
Tucker.
你好玛丽索 我是吉尔
Hi, Marisol. I'm Gil.
我知道你吓坏了
I--I know you're freaked out.
没关系的
And that--that's totally okay.
我也吓坏了
I am, too.
告诉我 你是感觉无法呼吸吗
Just tell me, do you feel like you can't breathe?
你可以的
Right. You can.
你只需要慢慢来
You just have to take it slow.
好吗 吸气
Okay? In.
呼气
And out.
看看你的父亲 他在陪着你
And look at your dad. He's with you.
-很好 -你做得很好 玛丽索
- Good. - You're doing great, Marisol.
我觉得只能这样了
I think that's as far as we should go.
已经够了 我们把你救出来
That's far enough. Let's get you out.
交给我们 玛丽索 慢慢出来
We got you, Marisol. Squeeze on out.
慢慢来 注意头
Okay, slow. Watch your head.
好了
We got you.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
我们不可能挖出去
No way we're tunneling out.
我们需要加固那根柱子
We need to reinforce that pillar.
否则它会塌的
Or it will break.
她是对的
She's right.
我们赶快吧
Let's get on it.
它在干什么吗
Is he doing anything?
我不知道 可能在思考
I'm not sure. Probably contemplating
它自己的存在是多么的没有意义
the futility of his own existence.
可能还不如这样呢
Could be worse.
这种东西在某些国家是一种食物
These things are food in some countries.
-凯西怎么说 -是啊
- What did Casey say? - Yeah.
他希望换班前把它弄走
He wants him out by end of shift.
你为什么不直接带回家
Why don't you just take him home?
什么 然后让我的孩子伤心吗
What? And break my kid's heart?
你是疯了吗
What are you, crazy?
你们谁能带它回家吗
Can one of you guys take him home?
-过敏 -这不可能
- Allergic. - Yeah, that's not happening.
-但我有一个主意 -什么
- But I might have an idea. - Yeah?
看起来不错 队长
Hey, looking good, Captain.
有人看见道森了吗
Anyone heard from Dawson yet?
没有
Not a peep.
你从哪里找到这些管子的
Where'd you find those pipes?
在下面的水管装置里
A plumbing van, few rows down.
感谢你之前的帮助
Hey, uh, thanks for your help earlier.
没有你我们根本找不到玛丽索
We never would've found Marisol without you.
我要是可以早一点意识到就好了
I--I--I wish I had realized sooner.
我从事社会服务行业
I work in social services.
从我的工作我学到了
Something I learned on the job,
理解他人是很困难的
understanding people is hard.
我们有的时候会犯一些错误
We all jump to the wrong conclusions at times.
不用愧疚
No shame in it.
你们怎么样
How you holding up?
平静下来了 谢谢
Calming down. Thank you.
看到你安全了真好
Just glad you're safe.
你被困在电梯里的时候
Can I ask, did you try the emergency phone
尝试过紧急电♥话♥吗
when you were stuck in there?
我试了 但是没信♥号♥♥
I tried, couldn't get a tone.
不过我爸爸是一个电工
My dad's an electrician, though.
也许他能帮上忙
Maybe he can help.
跟他说一下 如果他能修好
Talk to him. If he could fix it,
那我们的情况会大有改观
it would be a game changer for us.
好的
Mm-hmm, okay.
根据最初的报告显示
According to initial reports...
你敢信吗
Can you believe this?
-塌方吗 -是啊 谁是37区的队长
- What, the collapse? - Yeah. Who's the BC over at 37?
我记得是斯科菲尔德
Uh, Scofield, I think.
他是那地方的头
He's all over the place.
63和70队的人安排在塌方处
Look, you got 63 and 70 right in the collapse zone.
西侧这里有人待命
You got guys freelancing over here on the west area.
他们从上面进去太难了
They're coming in too hard from the top.
不成功便成仁
Got all their eggs in one basket.
他们应该从北部钻进去
They should tunnel in low from the north.
对吗 队长
Right, Chief?
是啊 好眼力
Yeah, good eye.
我想说一句
Hey, uh, worth pointing out,
如果你想当队长的话
Chief would totally back you up if you wanted
队长肯定全力支持的
to make captain yourself.
我们都会全力支持你的
We all would.
我不着急
I'm in no rush.
怎么了
What's wrong?
头疼得厉害
Splitting headache.
补点水 我们需要你
Stay hydrated. We need you.
听着 很抱歉我刚刚低估了你
Listen, I'm sorry I sold you short.
-只是觉得我得... -都过去了
- Just felt like I needed-- - Don't mention it.
-怎么了 -离开那里
- What the hell? - Get away from there.
又怎么了
What now?
她在那偷偷藏了水
She's got a secret stash of water back here.
我逮到她往这辆车下面藏水
I caught her hiding one under this car.
那又怎样 我自己找到的
So what? I found it myself.
说我趁火打劫
Going around calling me a looter
而她却在偷偷藏水
and here she is, hoarding water.
我什么都不欠你的
I don't owe you a damn thing.
那是你们的问题
That's the problem with you people.
你们觉得全世界都欠你们
You think the world owes you.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
他怎么了 救命
Hey! Help!
-怎么了 -他跌倒了
- What the hell happened? - He just collapsed.
吉尔 你能听到我说话吗
Gil? Can you hear me?
我只是觉得头很晕
I just feel dizzy.
很虚弱
Weak.
还有谁觉得虚弱 头痛
Who else feels weak? Headachy?
怎么了
What is it?
一氧化碳
Carbon monoxide.
我们缺氧了
We're suffocating.
我们吸入的是不知哪来的废气
We're breathing in exhaust from somewhere.
让他保持清醒 和他说话
Keep him awake, talking.
谁兜里有现金
Anybody got any cash in their pocket?
我有20块 要干什么
I've got a 20. What for?
打火机 谁有打火机
A lighter. Somebody, a lighter?
相信我
Trust me.
这是你花过最值的钱
Best money you'll ever spend.
就是这
Right here.
我也能听到
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表