Well, my mom always said,
把惊喜留给特别的人
"Save a few surprises for the special ones."
你就是
Which you are.
好吧
Okay.
快吃吧
C'mon, dig in.
怎么了
What's going on?
消防队里有很多的
We've had a lot of miscommunications going on
沟通失误
at the firehouse.
大家封闭自己 口是心非
People closing themselves off, not saying what they mean,
或者不说出真实想法
or what they're really thinking.
在我看来 还是把话都搬到台面上来好
In my opinion, it's better to put it all on the table.
这个桌台闻起来真香
Uh, this table smells great.
我想留下跟你一起吃 真的
I wanna stay and eat with you. I--I do.
但我们说好了 不想生情
But we both agreed that we didn't wanna catch feelings,
我不知道你是不是认真的 但我是
and I don't know if you were serious or not, but I meant it.
嗯 当然是
Yeah. No, of course.
尽管我觉得你是个好人
Even though I think you're great,
我们现在也很开心
and what we have is really fun,
但除此之外 我们行不通的
beyond that, it--it doesn't work.
是 我们说过
No. We said that.
我们现在仍然意见一致
And we're still in agreement.
但是 你应该留下吃东西
But, c'mon, you should stay and eat.
还是算了吧
I, uh-I don't think so.
如果我留下 喝点红酒
I think if I stay and I drink a little wine,
我们亲热一下
and we snuggle up together,
那我们就会一遍一遍这样
we're just gonna do it again and again.
最后我们中会有一个人受伤的
And one of us is gonna get hurt.
我觉得结果肯定会是这样
I think that's where this leads.
我喜欢你
I like you.
但我觉得开始我们是对的
But I think we were right the first time.
没事
That's fine.
她爸爸说不知道她可能去哪里
Her dad said he had no idea where she might've gone,
而且她朋友也不多
and she doesn't have a lot of friends.
要我去她的学校问问吗
Should I reach out to her school?
问问他们知不知道什么
See if they know anything?
我觉得他们不会告诉我任何信息
Yeah, I doubt they'd give me any info.
你会去哪里
Where would you go,
如果你是个16岁的孩子 害怕 不想被抓到
if you were 16 and scared, and didn't wanna get caught?
我不会去庇护所 他们会通知相关机构
Wouldn't go to a shelter. They'd notify authorities.
对
Yeah.
密尔沃基大道有一片地方
You know, there's that stretch of Milwaukee Avenue.
我看到有青少年在那里宿营
I see teens in those encampments.
她就住在那附近 肯定也会去那里
She lives near enough to it, I bet she has too.
我去看看
I'm going.
我不能让你一个人去
You're not going solo.
你的下巴还不舒服吗
Your jaw is still bothering you?
你想的话 我可以投诉那个警员
If you want, I'll write that officer up.
算了
Ah, forget it.
我知道 我是说还疼着 但不投诉了
No, I know, I mean, it's still sore, but I'm not.
那家伙也只是想保护自己的搭档
You know, the guy, he was just trying to protect his partner.
我们任何人都可能会那样
Could've happened to any of us.
是
Yeah.
-迈克 还好吗 -好
- Mike, you good? - Yeah.
堂娜
Donna.
-来 -好
- Come over here. - Okay.
朱利安告诉我你为他做的了
Julian told me what you did for him.
他不喜欢在我跟前谈生意
He doesn't like to talk business around me.
但他真的很感谢你
But he-well, he really appreciated it.
关于那个
Well, regarding that,
我有事得跟你说实话 堂娜
I got something to admit to you, Donna.
我以为你弟弟可能
I thought maybe your brother
不是个特别值得信任的人
wasn't such a trustworthy guy.
-当然 -你知道
- No. - You knew?
你满脸都写着呢
It was all over your face.
我错了
I was wrong.
我觉得他会用行动证明自己
I figured he would win you over.
这种事我强迫不来
I just couldn't force it.
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
是的
I do.
认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
Hey, you know a girl named Bria?
不认识
No, I don't think so.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
我...
I, uh--
你今晚不是有队长会议吗
I thought you had that captain's meeting tonight.
加比在吗
Is Gabby around?
她刚才还在
Well, she was just here.
认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
Hey, do you know a girl named Bria?
-一米六多 棕色头发 -不认识
- 5'4", brown hair. - Mm-mm.
认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
Hey, you know a girl named Bria?
不认识 不知道那是谁
No, I don't know who that is.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表