like I did his brother.
我不知道
I don't know.
但是...
But...
这是我和他唯一的共同语言了
But this is all I've got with him.
那你就尽量把声势压低一点 好吗
Just keep the theatrics to a minimum, okay?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
我会尽力的 赫尔曼 我保证
I'll try, Herrmann. I-I promise.
-好的 -好
- Yeah. - All right.
你看起来真帅
You look good.
你更美
You look better.
所以...
So...
你有点紧张吗
Are you freaking out a little?
-因为我紧张死了 -是的
- Because I am freaking out. - Yeah.
我很紧张
I'm freaking out.
我知道
I know.
就像是 我那天看到你
It's like, when I saw you the other day
然后和你在一起...
and then being with you...
我不需要多想
I didn't have to think twice.
那感觉很对 不是吗
It felt right, didn't it?
是的
Yeah, it did.
之后...
Then afterward...
也许对咱俩来说现在最好
Maybe the best thing to do is for us
踩一下刹车了
to put the brakes on this for now.
也许是的
Maybe it is.
但是我们都来这了
But we are already here.
也许我们可以先喝一杯...
Maybe we can have one drink first...
一起消磨点时间...
Spend a few minutes...
不要害怕...
Not freaking out...
一起
Together.
抱歉 迪莉娅 我...
I'm so sorry, Delia. I...
很开心再次见到你
It has been great seeing you again.
但是我得走了
But I need to go.
你就是乔·克鲁兹
So you're Joe Cruz?
是的 但我...
Oh yeah, but I--
好疼 好吧
Ow! Okay.
-说正经的 我自己可以的 -真的吗
- Seriously, I can do this. - Really?
你接受过18个月的正规护理人员训练吗
Do you have 18 months formal paramedic training?
又不是静脉注射 只是一袋子豆子而已
Okay, it's not an IV. It's just a bag of peas.
我可以 我能行的
I got it, I got it.
我想不用说你是对的了
Well, I guess it goes without saying, you were right.
实际上 我觉得应该说一下
Hmm, actually, I think it should be said.
-我是个白♥痴♥ -是的
- I was an idiot. - You were.
听我说
Look.
我不喜欢你生我的气
I hate it when you get mad at me.
但是说实话...
But just for the record...
我更不喜欢你不生我的气
I hate it even more when you don't.
拜托 不要那么放弃我
Please, don't just give up on me like that.
尽管我很想 但我从没放弃过你
As much as I might want to, I never could.
想象一下当有很多电♥话♥进来
Imagine my surprise when the calls started coming in,
问我是不是真的申请局长职位的时候 我有多惊讶
asking if I was really putting myself up for commissioner.
那是怎么回事
I mean, how the hell does that happen?
然后我告诉自己 不会的
Then I told myself, no.
我的人不会背着我
My people wouldn't go around my back
以我的名义去找人帮忙
and embarrass me by begging for favors
让我难堪 因为这种行为
on my behalf, because that would be
完全辜负了我的信任
an absolute breach of trust.
所以拜托你们 帮我理清楚
So please... Help me figure out
到底是怎么回事
what could possibly be going on.
我们不是想背着你 队长
We didn't mean to go behind your back, Chief.
而你们的确背着我了
And yet you did.
只是因为我们知道
Only because we knew that you wouldn't
-你自己是不会申请的 -是的 我不会
- put yourself out there. - That's right. I wouldn't.
是我的主意 队长
It was my idea, Chief.
是吗
Oh, was it now?
是这样的
All right, the thing is,
这座城市的人尊敬你
people in the city respect you.
是因为你从第一天就教给我们的东西
And it's because of something you've taught us since day one.
你不是通过争取获得的尊重
You get respect not just by earning it,
而是靠给予
by giving it.
所以我们愿意跟随你到任何地方
That's why we would follow you anywhere,
所以我们觉得别人也会这样
and why we think others would too.
我知道你一直觉得
I know you've been feeling like you don't have
没什么能教给我们的了 但...
anything left to teach us, but...
我跟你说
I'm telling you.
有的
You do.
你应该站在一个更高的地方
And you should be teaching from a higher perch,
站在一个芝加哥的每个消防员都能受益的高度去讲
where every firefighter in Chicago can benefit from it.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
我们就是那么想的
That's all we were thinking.
好
Okay.
你说有几份文件
So when you said you had a few documents?
相信我 对于律师来说
Oh, well, believe me, to a lawyer,
这就是几份
this--this is a few.
好吧 就像我说过的
Um, okay, so, like I said,
你不必对这案子做什么承诺
you don't have to commit to the case.
看一看就行
Just, you know, just take a look
看看有没有兴趣...
and see if you find anything interesting and...
如果有兴趣的话 我很乐意拉你入伙
If you do, then I'd love to have you on board.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
尼古拉斯 亲爱的 过来这里 来
Oh, Nicholas, honey, come here, come here.
-对不起 -妈妈
- I'm so sorry. - Mama!
我找不到人临时照看孩子
I couldn't find a sitter.
-没关系的 -我说什么来着
- It's fine. - Baby, what did I say?
不要乱动东西
Don't touch anything.
这是怎么回事
What am I looking at here?
竟然都把孩子带来了
Bringing the kid in is a super ballsy move.
你或许不应该搬出去的
Probably shouldn't have moved out.
81号♥云梯车 51号♥水罐车
Truck 81, Engine 51,
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3, Ambulance 61...
汽车修理店起火
Auto-body shop fire.
16号♥大街与卢米斯大街交叉口
16th and Loomis.
现场什么情况
What do we got?
25大队呼叫总部
Battalion 25 to Main,
-请求封闭空间火警 -收到 25大队
- give me a still and box alarm. - Copy that, Battalion 25.
他们正修理的一辆车着了火
One of the cars they were working on caught fire
他们没能在短时间内找到灭火器
and they couldn't get an extinguisher on it fast enough.
-人都找到了吧 -还差一个 胡里奥
- Everyone accounted for? - All but one, Julio.
初级技工 没人看到他
Junior mechanic. No one's seen him.
屋顶很快就要塌了 我们得赶紧找到他
That roof is gonna come down. We better find him fast.
屋内还有一个人
Okay. We have one more inside.
81号♥云梯队 由前门进入进行第一轮搜寻
Truck 81, primary search through the front door.
3号♥抢险队右后门进入 看能否在那里找到人
Squad 3, recon the back. See if you can find him there.
穆奇 奥蒂斯 升起云梯
Mouch, Otis, raise the aerial.
基德 你跟我去左边
Kidd, you're with me. We search left.
赫尔曼 找个人跟你去右边
Herrmann, find a partner, go right.
51号♥ 37号♥水罐车 从前门扯进两根水管
Engine 51, 37, get two hose lines through the front door.
帮助搜寻小组
Cover out search teams.
火已经烧到了房♥顶
The fire is in the trusses.
你们最多还有五分钟时间
You have five minutes max.
不要走散 快快快
Stick together. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
这次你不会再吼我吧
Hey. You gonna yell at me again if we do this?
不会的
Nah, you're good.
-我什么都没看到 你呢 -也没有
- I got nothing. You? - Zero.
我们是消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out.
这里实在太热了
It's getting too hot down here.
即使我们找到了他 他也活不下来的
Even if we do find him, he'd never survive this.
我们是消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
赫尔曼 汇报情况
Herrmann, report.
右侧房♥间一无所获 队长
Right hand side is still negative, Chief,
不过我们正朝屋后走
but we're pushing through the rear.
你们快没时间了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表