You're running out of time.
再给我一分钟
Hey, give me one more minute.
那孩子肯定在这里面
This kid's got to be here some place.
这些弓桁架都掉下来了
These bow trusses are out rolling.
3号♥抢险队 汇报情况
Squad Three, report.
后门已经起火 队长 我们进不去
Rear entrance is lit up, Chief--we can't get in.
25大队呼叫所有消防队员
Battalion 25 to all fire companies,
迅速离开建筑
evacuate the building immediately.
来人啊 救我
Somebody! Help!
你听到了吗
Hey, you hear that?
在那里
Right there.
抓住他了 快
Got him. Go!
快啊
Come on.
走啊
Go!
其他人都出来了吗
Everybody else out?
还没有
Not yet.
赫尔曼 你出来了吗
Herrmann, are you coming?
正在找路
Finding our way out.
快走
Go.
克兰尼诺 你去哪儿了
Colannino, where'd you go?
克兰尼诺
Colannino!
-交给我们吧 -好样的
- Okay, we got him. - Good save.
克兰尼诺呢
Where's Colannino?
他没出来吗
He's not out?
天啊
Oh, God.
他回去找我们了
He went back for us.
我得去找他 队长
I got to get him, chief.
太危险了
It's too unstable.
他不可能走太远的
No, no, he couldn't have gone far.
-我得去看看 -赫尔曼
- I got to look. - Herrmann!
停止喷水
Hold the cannons.
去
Go.
找到人了
Hey, I got him!
找到了
I got him.
我来了 保罗
Hey. I'm here, Paul.
-急救员 -收到 马上到
- Medics. - Copy, on our way.
好
Okay.
怎么样
Anything?
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
保罗 保罗
Hey, Paul! Paul!
保罗 保罗 醒醒
Paul! Paul, come on!
醒醒
Come on!
瞳孔扩散了
His pupils are blown.
醒醒 醒醒
Come on! Come on!
醒醒
Come on.
醒醒 保罗
Come on, Paul...
醒醒
Come on...
赫尔曼 赫尔曼
Herrmann. Herrmann.
我可以救活他 醒醒
No. I got this. Come on.
-赫尔曼 -我可以 醒醒
- Herrmann! - I got it! Come on!
来吧 抬他起来
Come on. Let's get him up.
那孩子没事
Kid's doing okay.
那个技工
The mechanic.
-你救了他 -好
- Saved his life. - Good.
那就好
That's good.
上天保佑
God bless.
知道吗
You know...
我们在莫利为琼斯筹款时
Colannino was the first guy to show up
克兰尼诺是第一个出现的
when we passed the boot at Molly's for Jones,
-你还记得吗 -记得
- you remember that? - Yeah.
他一直都那样
That guy did stuff like that always.
他是个好人
He was a solid guy.
是个好消防员
He was a smoke-eater.
他的朝向不对 穆奇
He was facing the wrong way, Mouch.
我们找到他时 他在往回走
When we found him, he was headed back in
去找我
looking for me.
我不知道我们是怎么走散的
I don't know how we missed each other.
里面看不清 这是常事
You couldn't see. It happens.
那个孩子 他被一个
The kid... He got caught on a...
卧式千斤顶之类的勾住了
a floor jack or something.
我就用了一秒就把他救下来了
It only took a second to unhook it.
可能只有半秒
Maybe half a second.
可我再抬起头时
And when I looked back up...
他就不在那了
he wasn't there.
无论如何 生活还要继续
It's one foot in front of the other, buddy.
你要继续前行
You just keep it moving forward.
我们要出去
We're going to go out there.
把设备放到设备室里
We're going to put our gear in the turn out room.
我们要喝杯咖啡
And we're going to get a cup of coffee.
收拾好然后出去
We're going to pack up and head out.
然后我们要去鼓励他的家人
And then we're gonna go be there for his family.
听到了吗
You hear me?
听到了吗 赫尔曼
You hear me, Herrmann?
-好 -这就对了
- All right. - That's it.
我要照顾消防局
I'm going to look after this department
和这些人
and these people.
我要为他们去奋力争取
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for them.
谢谢
Thanks.
艰难的时刻
Hard times.
悲剧的一天
Tragic day.
虽然晚点还有时间说
There'll be time for this later,
不过我想告诉你 我准备去争取
but I want to let you know that I'm going to take a run
局长的职位
at the commissioner spot.
因为这种时刻 我知道我得为消防局
Moments like this, I know that I got to give
奉献出我的一切
to this department everything I got.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表