Herrmann?
你没事吧
You feeling okay?
其实
Actually, uh,
我需要喝杯水
I could use a drink of water.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
没有没有
Oh, no. No, no, no.
奥蒂斯一切都是原样
Everything with Otis is the same.
抱歉 我不是故意吓唬你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
不 我...
No, I--
没事
It's all right.
怎么了
What's up?
没事 我...
Um, nothing, really. I just...
我觉得奥蒂斯并不想让我
I-I-I don't think Otis really wants me
在医院里陪他了
around the hospital anymore
我不知道我做了什么惹到他了
and I'm not really sure what I did to upset him.
我只是想鼓励他
You know, I was just trying to be encouraging.
抱歉
Mmm, sorry.
我的朋友们并不理解
It's just, my friends don't really get
他正在经历的事 但我...
what he's going through, but I--
我觉得这里会有人理解
I figured somebody here would.
我只想帮忙
I just wanna help, you know?
别哭了
Well, hey, hey, hey.
坐
Here.
相信我 我也因为帮人挣扎过
Believe me, I've been struggling with how to help, too.
说实话 消防员啊
The thing is, you know, firefighters,
他们不喜欢承认自己需要帮助
they--they don't like to admit when they need help.
奥蒂斯的DNA里就没有那个
It's just not in Otis's DNA.
但是 或许...
But, you know, maybe...
我们得冲破这种阻碍
We gotta push through all of that.
这样...
And...
陪在他身边
Just be there for him.
无论如何
You know, no matter what.
说得对
Yeah, that makes sense.
好吗
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Um-Truck 81, Squad 3,
25号♥队长车 人员被困
Battalion 25. Person trapped.
亚瑟街和斯如普交界的史蒂文森大道
Stevenson Expressway at Asher and Throop.
你报♥警♥求助了吗
You call for help?
他在上面胡闹
He was messing around up there.
我告诉他那样不好 但他就是不听
I told him it was a bad idea. He wouldn't listen.
-谁 -达瑞斯
- Who's he? - Darius.
梁和手脚架之间有人被夹住了
We have a victim pinned between the beam and the scaffold.
他拉那东西的话 它会直接压到他身上
He pulled that thing and it just came down on him.
他喊了一会儿 但后来就不吱声了
He was yelling for a while, but then he got quiet.
我们得把梁从他身上移开
We have to get the beam off of him.
等等 看那手脚架
Oh, hold on. Look at the scaffolding.
那根梁是唯一的支撑
That beam's the only thing holding that up.
一动它 整个塔就都倒了
We move it, the whole tower will come down.
它的重量阻碍了他喘气
That weight is keeping him from filling his lungs.
我们得快点行动 否则他有脑损伤风险
We'll have to act fast or risk brain damage.
-什么情况 -受害者被夹在上面了
- What are we looking at? - Victim pinned up there.
我们无法在不让整个塔倒塌的情况下救他出来
We can't extricate him without bringing the whole thing down.
我觉得我可以顶住手脚架足够久
I think I can hold back the scaffolding long enough
然后把梁抬高 我们救他出来
to tilt that beam up so we can set him free.
听上去很危险
Sounds risky.
你还记得我们一起参与的那次救援吗
Well, you remember that rescue we worked?
建筑工人的腿被困在了
The, uh, construction worker who had his leg trapped
防碰撞护栏下面
under the Jersey barrier?
你让我们抬高护栏 直到有足够空间
You had us bounce on it until we had enough space
让我们把他拉出来
so we could pull him out?
你得到那个不稳定的平台上去
You're gonna have to get on top of that unstable platform.
所以我要一个人去
Well, that's why I'll go at it alone.
我不会让我的人上去
I'm not gonna put my guys up there.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
你一个人不行
Can't do it by yourself.
他说得对 凯利
He's right, Kelly.
你需要帮手
You're gonna need an extra set of hands.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
没事
Here goes nothing.
大家都远离坍塌区域
Everyone stand clear of the collapse zone.
没问题 副队
Good to go, Lieutenant.
好
Okay.
我稳住平台 你拉被害者出来
I'll hold the platform. You pull the victim out.
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz?
听我口令 把这东西抬高两英寸
Raise this up two inches on my count.
好的 你准备好了就行
Roger that. Ready when you are.
三 二 一 抬高
Three, two, one. Bring it up!
坚持住 伙计 我们救你出来
Hang on, bud, we got you.
好了 拉他出来
All right, pull him out.
慢点
Easy.
-好 克鲁兹 放下 -放下
- All right, Cruz, lower it! - Bring it down!
停
Hold!
撑不住
It's not holding.
救下他了吗
You got him?
救下了
Got him.
抓住
Grab on!
该死
Damn.
凯利 在上面干得不错
Smart work up there, Kelly.
观察清晰 决策果断
Clear eyed and decisive.
我的导师教得好
My mentor trained me right.
造就了今天的我
Made me what I am.
芝加哥消防局医务人员已经咨♥询♥了
Okay, um, CFD medical personnel have consulted
奥蒂斯在芝加哥医院的医生
with Otis's doctors at Chicago Med,
他们已经决定不考虑让奥蒂斯
and they have decided that they will not even consider
重返岗位 直到他接受完
reinstating Otis until he completes a minimum
至少两个月康复治疗
of two months rehab.
-那真的... -糟透了
- Well, that just - Sucks.
科尔多瓦
Cordova.
你来负责驾驶81号♥云梯车
You are assigned to Truck 81 going forward.
别太在意
Don't take it personally.
没事 奥蒂斯的事我很遗憾
I don't. I'm sorry about Otis.
好了 在我们...
Okay. Uh, before we, uh,
开始感到遗憾之前
start feeling sorry for ourselves,
让我们记住 情况已经很不错了
let's remember: this could have been a lot worse.
奥蒂斯还健在 不是吗
Otis is okay. All right?
我们还是心存感激吧
So let's just be thankful for that.
我知道看着他卧床不起很难过
And I--I know it hurts to see him laid up like this.
因为我们是一家人
'Cause, uh, we're a-we're a family.
我想说的是 奥蒂斯会有一阵子来不了
My point is, Otis isn't gonna be around for a while,
所以我们要确保
so we need to just make sure
我们来上班并付出100%的努力
that we show up and give 100%.
确保我们...
And--And make sure we...
-来上班并付出100%的努力 -你已经说过了
- We show up and give 100%. - You said that already.
没错 我说过了
Yeah, I--I did.
重要的是...
It's what--what really matters--
队长说的是
What the Captain is saying,
奥蒂斯将面临长♥期♥困难的战斗
Otis is in for a long, hard fight.
我们不能让他一个人战斗
We can't let him face it alone.
没错...
Here, here.
-没错 队长 -没错...
- You're right, Chief. - Here, here.
还有一件事
Oh, um, and another thing.
科尔多瓦不准再踏进那个厨房♥半步了
Cordova is not allowed to set foot in that kitchen ever again.
孩子 你对这些肉的所作所为
Son, whatever you did to this meat,
简直就是犯罪
that's a crime.
你该把它们扔到垃圾箱里 那才是它们该在的地方
You need to put that in the dumpster where it belongs
再点披萨
and order pizza.
不是我做的
Uh, I didn't cook that.
我们做的
We did.
女士...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表