was pool chlorine.
你做救生员肯定是能拿到的
Which you have access to at your lifeguard job.
火不该烧得这么大的
It wasn't supposed to get so big.
我只想在马迪奥的实验桌上点一把小火
I wanted a small fire at Mateo's lab table.
他之前点过一次 说不定他们会把他赶出学校
He's lit one before, so maybe they kick him out of the school,
这样他就不能再欺负我了
and he couldn't push me around anymore.
可它就爆♥炸♥了
It just exploded.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我试着想让大家都离开那里
I-I tried to get everyone out of there.
我在餐厅里就想告诉你的 可是...
I wanted to tell you in the cafeteria, but...
马迪奥以为你是想把事情推到他头上
Mateo thought you were trying to blame it on him.
我想都没想就认为是马迪奥做的
I was so quick to make assumptions about Mateo.
我能理解
I can understand why.
如果你没坚持这是一起纵火案
If you hadn't insisted this was arson,
我们可能就什么都不会发现了
we might've missed it altogether.
在那间屋里的人可能会是堂娜
That could've been Donna in that room.
如果我...
Look, if I was...
太过顽固
too bull-headed,
不够理性 那我...
not rational enough, then I'm--
我们明白 队长
We get it, Chief.
你做得很好
You did good.
没想到我会这么享受这场比赛
Didn't think I'd enjoy the Muster this much.
是啊 赢的感觉真好
Yeah, winning is fun.
消防员大♥比♥拼
没错 继续走 麦克道尔
Yeah, that's right. Keep walking, McDowell.
你幸灾乐祸啥 基德 你不过就赢了我们半步
You gloating, Kidd? You only beat us by half a step.
听着 这样吧
Listen, I'll tell you what.
你今晚来莫利酒吧 我请你喝啤酒
Come to Molly's tonight, I'll buy you a beer.
帮助你抚平伤痛
You know, help dull the pain.
你掏钱 我就去
You're paying, I'll be there.
好
Okay.
看到没 我是个单身又有趣的女人
See? I am a single, fun-loving woman who can go out
我可以尽管在芝加哥风流
and sex up Chicago all I want.
我根本没有在西弗莱德一棵树上吊死
I'm not hung up on Severide at all.
如果你一直这么说
You know if you keep saying that,
那就是说你还吊在他这棵树上
it means you're hung up on him, right?
你比赛结果如何 克鲁兹
Hey, what do you got for us, Cruz?
拖假人我拿了第二
I got second place in the dummy drag.
干得好
Good job.
总比第三好吧
Better than third, I guess.
穆奇 我尽力了 我拿到了三分呢
Mouch, I tried. It's worth three points.
拖假人吗 我让你比抱杆的
Whoa, dummy drag? I had you on pole hang!
穆奇 我不想再对你言听计从了
Mouch, I don't want to do what you say anymore.
终于
Finally.
穆奇 我爱你
Look, Mouch, I love you,
我很抱歉你差点因为我死了
and I'm sorry that you almost died because of me,
但我继续不下去了
but I can't keep this up.
我不能一直什么都听你的了
I can't keep doing everything you say all of the time.
三分 那我们还比87队少12分
Three points. That leaves us 12 points behind 87.
拔河只值10分
Ugh, tug-of-war's only worth 10!
所以如果没人比抱杆 那我们就输定一千块了
So if nobody's doing the pole hang, that's it! 1,000 bucks!
穆奇 我没说没人比抱杆
Look, Mouch. I didn't say no one was doing the pole hang.
我只是说我不比
I just said I wasn't.
漂亮
Oh yeah!
好
Okay.
布莱特
Brett!
-布莱特 -漂亮 布莱特
- Brett! - Yeah, Brett!
-坚持住 布莱特 -加油 坚持住
- Hang in there, Brett! - Come on! Hang in there!
乐观点 你可以的
Happy thoughts! You got this!
那个大块头不行 他在往下滑了
This big guy's got nothing! He's sliding down!
你肯定能赢他的
You are gonna win this guy!
他在往下滑了 你可以的
He's slipping, you're good!
-坚持住 -打破世界纪录
- Hang on! - Go for the world record!
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh God!
再得四分 我们还有机会赢87队
Four more points we can still beat 87!
51大队和87大队
Firehouses 51 and 87
请到拔河场地报到
please report to the tug-of-war arena.
决战时刻到了 我们去赢
This is it! All the marbles!
-加油 -赢下来
- Get done! - Just go big!
加油
Come on!
坏消息 穆奇
Bad news, Mouch!
-那扎克 -我们的秘密武器
- Nazarko? - Our secret weapon.
不不不 他现在不上班
No, no, no, no. He's not active duty.
-他刚做了胃部手术 -他下一班就回来了
- He just had his stomach stapled! - He's back at work next shift.
医生给他签字了 面对现实吧
The doc signed off. Deal with it.
-我们完蛋了 -等一下
- We're done for. - 'Scuse me.
先别急
Hey! Not so fast!
棒 来吧
Yeah! It is on now!
还等什么
What are we waiting for?
-棒 -来吧
- Yeah! - Yes!
-51大队 加油 -加油 大家加油
- Come on 51! - Dig! Come on, dig!
加油
Come on!
加油 51大队
Come on, 51!
你没事了
You're off the hook.
我知道周围所有人
Listen, I know what it's like when everybody
已经对你形成既定看法的感觉
already has their mind made up about you.
有时候还是让他们往最坏处想更容易
Sometimes it's easier just to let them think the worst.
其实不用那样的
It doesn't have to be like that.
你自己的人生自己说了算 不是他们
You decide who you are. Not them.
但你不能每次感觉别人不尊重你时
But you can't go around beating people up
就去揍别人
every time you feel disrespected.
那会让你走上黑暗之路 相信我
It'll take you down a dark road. Trust me.
你还有第二次机会 马迪奥
You got a second chance here, Mateo.
不要搞砸了
Don't blow it.
那个老师
The teacher.
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna make it?
她开始好转了
Things are looking up.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表