It is just something that I have always wanted to do.
你和西弗莱德睡了
You and Severide are sleeping together.
你的直觉真是
That is some crazy witch level intuition
太可怕了
you got going on.
你和西弗莱德吗 拜托
You and Severide? Please.
连卡普都看得出来
Even Capp could figure that one out.
好吧 拜托 什么都别说
Okay, please, do not say anything.
-求你了 -好吧 我不会的
- I beg you. - Okay, I won't.
但纸包不住火的 相信我
But you can't hide it forever. Trust me.
这和你跟凯西不一样
This is not like you and Casey.
不是什么认真的关系 只是打炮
It's not a thing, you know? It's just sex.
很轻随意的关系
Super casual.
格里索姆局长来干什么
What's Chief Grissom doing here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我去告诉凯利
Well, I'm gonna go tell Kelly.
他一直想找他
He's been trying to get a hold of him for a while.
有些高级房♥车
I mean, some of these Class A RV's-
一不小心就得耗个十几万
you're not careful, you can spend 100 grand or more.
你退休后就得担心
These are the kind of things that you get to worry about
-这种事 华♥莱♥士♥ -我很期待
- when you retire, Wallace. - Well, I look forward to it.
我不是来讨论房♥车的
I didn't come here to talk about motor homes.
我想给你提个醒
I wanted to give you a heads up.
-我有麻烦了吗 -不 暂时没有
- Am I in trouble? - No, for once.
副局长问我对我退休后
The deputy commissioner asked me for my ideas
谁来顶替我有什么看法
about a replacement once I ride off into the sunset.
我告诉他
And I told him...
华♥莱♥士♥·博登
Wallace Boden.
真的吗
You did?
-你不喜欢这个主意吗 -听着 我只是...
- You don't like the idea? - Yeah, look, I'm just...
格里索姆局长 我们只打过几次交道
Chief Grissom, our paths have only crossed occasionally.
我很惊讶你会想起我
I'm very surprised you would think of me.
如果西弗莱德和我说的关于你的事迹
Well, the way Severide talks, if just half of his stories
有一半是真的 你就有
are true, you embody the kind of strength
领导这个部门所需要的能力
and leadership that this department needs more of.
但为了确认起见 我决定偶尔
But just to be sure, I plan to observe you
来看看你的工作 如果你不介意我
on a job from time to time, if you don't mind me looking
来巡查的话
over your shoulder.
天 这升得太快了
Damn, that's a big promotion.
区副局长
Deputy District Chief.
你知道
You know,
我一直觉得我的职业生涯会一直在这里
I always figured that I would ride out my career right here.
照顾好我的手下和我建立的消防局
Taking care of my men and the house that I helped build.
没错 但你还有一大家子要养 对吗
Sure, but you have a family to provide for, don't you?
你还有一位前途无量的队长 马特·凯西
And a promising captain- Matt Casey--
他随时可以站出来管理消防队
who can step up and run the house?
也许现在是你前进的最好时机
So maybe now is the perfect time to move on.
克里斯
Chris.
凯利
Kelly.
我给你留了几条言
Hey, I left you a couple messages.
怎么
Yeah?
抱歉我晚餐没去成
Sorry I didn't make the dinner.
让你空等了一场
I--I left you hanging.
你是说放我鸽子吧
You mean blew me off?
抱歉我放了你鸽子
Sorry I blew you off.
临时遇到了一些很重要的事
I got caught up with some pretty important things.
-明白 -克里斯 听我说
- Understood. - Chris, listen.
我很感激你为我做的一切
I appreciate everything you're trying to do for me.
我知道你很希望有人能继承你的衣钵
I know how important your legacy is to you.
但我喜欢走出自己的路
But I wanna choose my own path.
-你可以理解吧 -当然
- You can understand that. - Yeah, sure.
你觉得自己目光独到 觉得自己高风亮节
You think you know better. You think you are better.
-别这样 -我知道
- Hey, come on. - No, I get it.
我给了你一个开始 为你提供了庇佑
I gave you your start. I took you under my wing.
-我知道 -而你一旦离开这个庇佑
- I know. - Once you stepped out of my shadow,
就不再回头
you never looked back.
-一次都没有 -克里斯
- Not even once. - Chris--
这是你的选择
That was your call.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do about it.
而且说实话 我也懒得努力了
And honestly, I'm done trying.
你找到格里索姆了吗
You catch Grissom?
情况如何
How'd it go?
我好像出局了
Looks like I'm on the outs.
这也不算什么坏事吧
Well, I mean, is that really such a bad thing?
你们的关系疏远了一段时间
You know, you guys haven't been close for a while.
突然他又要把你当成他的宠物项目
And then suddenly he wants to make you his pet project?
真的说不好
I--I don't know.
也许保持距离是个不错的选择
Maybe keeping some distance is the way to go.
我刚入行时他帮了我不少
He did a lot for me when I was coming up.
没有他就没有现在的我
I wouldn't be here without it.
我只是希望他能知道
So I just wish he knew.
你试过跟他直说吗
Have you tried telling him?
我觉得已经来不及了
I think that ship has sailed.
好好看路
Eyes on the road.
这个能够帮你减轻噪音
These will help minimize the sound.
准备好了吗
You ready?
她总是说 一定会没事的
She keeps saying that everything's gonna be okay.
但如果有事的话怎么办
But what if it's not, you know?
她绝对不会留下来的
Not a chance she'd stick around for that.
这能怪她吗
Who could blame her?
我本来就配不上她
She's already way out of my league.
你现在照顾好自己就对了
You just take care of yourself right now.
尽量保持不动 好吗
Stay as still as you can. Okay?
好
Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
奥蒂斯这个情况是医学谜题吗
Is this thing with Otis some sort of a medical mystery?
为什么现在还没结果
Why don't we have any answers yet?
放轻松 这可是芝加哥医院
Relax. This is Chicago Med.
他们肯定能查清楚
They're gonna figure it out.
但愿吧 你记得荷西·瓦格斯吗
I hope you're right. You remember Jose Vargas?
那家伙绝对是个钢铁硬汉
That guy was as tough as they come.
结果忽然病退了
Then--boom--medical discharge.
再也没有见过他
We barely ever saw him again.
听说他搬去阿♥拉♥巴马住了
I heard he moved to Alabama.
可能吗 阿♥拉♥巴马
Can that be right? Alabama?
你们能不能乐观点
How about a little power of positive thinking?
你们俩
The two of you.
奥蒂斯不会有事 一定会回来
Otis isn't going anywhere but back to this firehouse.
话说这个临时工是个什么情况
So, what can you tell us about the floater?
在我印象里 他人挺好的
He's a good guy, from what I remember.
有点牛仔的味道
Bit of a cowboy.
-他能适应这里吗 -当然
- Think he'll fit in here? - Yeah, sure.
他只在这里上几次班
He's only here for a few shifts.
科尔多瓦 午饭吃什么
Hey, Cordova. What's for lunch?
-我怎么知道 -一向是新来的做饭
- How should I know? - New guy rustles up the chow.
大多数消防队是司机做饭
Most houses, it's the low man.
难道你意思是基德在消防车上的工龄
You're telling me Kidd's been riding a truck longer
比我久吗
than I have?
这么跟你说吧
How about this?
你想交到朋友 提高影响力吗
You wanna make friends and influence people?
赶紧去炉子那儿 做点吃的给大家
Get behind the stove and help feed the troops.
赫尔曼 跟我过来一下
Herrmann, can I have a word?
我们都很担心奥蒂斯
We're all worried about Otis.
但你不能把气撒在替补的人身上
But you can't take out your frustrations on his sub.
奥蒂斯受伤不怪科尔多瓦
It's not Cordova's fault Otis got hurt.
-我知道 -那就给他个机会
- I know that. - Then give him a chance.
你说什么就是什么 队长
Whatever you say, Captain.
发生什么事了吗
Everything okay?
只是想防止队员们产生矛盾
Just trying to smooth over any discord in the ranks.
好 处理了就好
Right. Glad you handled it.
有人饿了吗
Who's hungry?
-这是什么 -记得我们吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表