In the middle of a shift?
是的 我...
Yes. I...
主要是会计不回我电♥话♥
The thing is, accounting won't return my calls,
因为基德少支票的事
because I've sort of been harassing them
我没少骚扰他们 所以我准备去那
about Kidd's missing checks, so I was just gonna show up
站在那等他们给她开新的
and stand there until they cut her a new one.
如果可以的话
If that's okay with you.
我的确很欣赏你这种韧性
I do appreciate a healthy dose of tenacity.
你有一个小时 搞定它
You got an hour. Get it done.
我会的 太谢谢你了 队长
Will do. Thank you, Chief, very much.
不用谢
You're welcome.
还有3秒
Three more seconds.
时间到
And...time.
根据长度把他们排好
Line them up according to length.
下一个是谁
Who's up next?
奥蒂斯去哪了
Where's Otis?
最后一次见他的时候他在打电♥话♥
On a phone call last I saw.
奥蒂斯 希望你是有要紧事
Otis, I hope that was an emergency,
因为我们正在训练
because we're drilling out here.
是的 很重要 我查了一下
Yeah, it was very important. I did a little sleuthing,
我有98%确定是值第三班的博斯韦尔干的
and I'm 98% sure that it was Boswell on third shift.
博斯韦尔干了什么
What was Boswell?
就是他破坏了我的机器人
He's the one who vandalized Kyujo.
奥蒂斯 捡起跳绳
Otis, pick up the jump rope.
队长 他的主板上有棒棒糖汁
Captain, he got lollipop juice on the motherboard.
可能会短路的
It could've shorted out.
你是这里的负责人
You oversee all three watches.
你得做点什么
You gotta do something about this.
好了
Done!
告诉你我准备怎么做
Here's what I'm gonna do.
把那东西放回置物箱
Put that thing back in the crate,
把它送回中国还是什么别的原产国
and ship it back to China or wherever the hell it came from.
-什么 -现在就去 奥蒂斯
- What? - Now, Otis!
完成任务
Get it done.
是 队长
Yes, Captain.
再来一次
Again.
凯西 你没事吧
Hey, Casey. You okay?
好吧 听我说 奥蒂斯...
All right, look. Otis...
他是个白♥痴♥
well, he's an idiot.
但是机器人 我是说
But the robot thing, I mean, could be
他只是想帮忙
he just wants to make himself useful, you know?
他帮忙了 他是个消防员
He is useful. He's a firefighter.
是啊 可是你想想看
Yeah, but think about it.
他这么长时间以来一直都在开车
I mean, he's been low man on the truck for a long time.
也许他只是想要承担更多的责任
You know, maybe he's just looking for more responsibility.
告诉他那没什么好的
Tell him it's overrated.
真有意思 我们好久没有来湖滨医院了
It's funny, we never come to Lakeshore anymore.
是啊 我想来拿点医疗用品
Yeah, I wanted to pick up supplies here
因为我发现芝加哥医院的纱布不太够了
'cause I noticed Med's been running low on...gauze lately.
我都没发现
Huh. I didn't notice that.
抱歉
Excuse me.
请问皮特·卡尔霍恩医生今天来了吗
Do you know if Dr. Pete Calhoun is working today?
来了 我帮你们叫他
Yeah, sure, I'll page him.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡尔霍恩医生 请到前台来
Dr. Calhoun, come to the front desk.
你就不能直接说你是想顺路来
Why didn't you just say you wanted to swing by
看看帅哥医生
and see Dr. Hottie?
我不知道你会不会想来
I wasn't sure if you'd want to.
再说上次我们去芝加哥医院的时候
And there really wasn't much gauze
也确实没多少纱布了
at Med last time we were there, so--
希尔薇 你们在这里干什么
Sylvie, what are you doing here?
我们来拿点医疗用品
We were just picking up supplies,
所以就想来打个招呼
so I figured I'd say hi.
卡尔霍恩医生 你妻子的电♥话♥
Dr. Calhoun, it's your wife.
她说外面没有地方停车
She says there's no parking spaces,
所以她在门口等你
so she's waiting out front for you.
你妻子
Your wife?
我晚点给你打电♥话♥解释 好吗
I'll call you later and explain, okay?
不好
No. Not okay.
-希尔薇 -你搞什么
- Sylvie-- - What is wrong with you?
别这样 我们离开这里吧
Hey, come on, let's get the hell out of here.
我怎么会看错那个男人
How could I be so wrong about that guy?
别难过了 他就是个傻子
Ugh, I'm sorry. He's a fool.
我都没想过他可能已经结婚了
It never even occurred to me that he might be married.
我才是傻子
I'm the fool.
别这样 你不是傻子
No. Hey, no, you are not.
你只是会把人想得太好
You just tend to see the best in people,
也许...
and maybe...
有时候会忽略他们的缺点
sometimes ignore the rest.
这点你所有的朋友都知道 也都喜欢
It's something all your friends know and love about you.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
史黛拉
Stella.
你是怎么...
How did--
我站在伊冯的桌子前
I stood in front of Yvonne's desk
一直抱怨 直到她受不了我
whining until she got so sick of me
所以就手写了这个
that she wrote it out by hand.
我发牢骚还是很厉害的
I'm an impressive whiner.
看来是这样啊
I guess you are.
谢谢你 霍普
Thanks, Hope.
不客气
No problem.
你朋友太厉害了
Gotta hand it to your friend.
竟然搞定了
She pulled it off.
我很开心一切解决了
I'm glad it worked out.
我这道歉不太行啊
Wasn't my best apology.
我估计那不是她真正烦心的事
Pretty sure that's not what's bothering her.
你俩要是来幸灾乐祸的 请到一边去
If you two are here to gloat, take it somewhere else.
我们不是来幸灾乐祸的
We're not here to gloat.
我们是来告诉你一个好消息
We're here to deliver great news.
好吧 什么好消息
Okay. What?
我们告诉凯西他应该再给机器人一次机会
We told Casey he ought to give the robot a second chance.
他说你可以把它拿走
He said you could keep it.
真的吗
Seriously?
没错 而且这玩意只要进了火场
Yes, with the caveat that you can't send it
就概不退换
into a working fire.
如果我不能把它用在真正的火灾中
Well if I can't deploy it in an actual fire,
它还有什么用
then what use is it?
我能想到好多用途
I could think of plenty of uses for this.
所以我能拿走我的机器人
So, I get to keep my robot,
你可以继续不尊重它
and you get to keep disrespecting it?
没错 这就是魔鬼的交易
Yeah. It's your devil's bargain.
再说了 你更擅长开这个
Besides, you're better at driving this
而不是那个
than you are at driving that.
你觉得我是个好司机吗
You think I'm a good driver?
当然
Sure.
大家都这么觉得
Everybody does.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我能跟你们的副队说句话吗
Can I have a minute with your lieutenant?
好啊 没问题 凯西
Uh--yeah. Sure thing, Casey.
尽管说
No worries.
这是你给我的文章
Here's your article.
我明白你的意思了
I see what you're talking about.
那样做非常有道理
It made a lot of sense to try it that way.
你真觉得那样会救下他的腿吗
You really think it would've saved his leg?
我们到现场前 他的腿早就不行了
The damage was done long before we got there.
是这样 西弗莱德
So here's the thing, Severide.
有个伤者失血过多
We had a victim bleeding out.
我必须在最快的救援
And I had to choose between the fastest rescue,
和最谨慎的救援之间选择
and the most cautious one.
而我选了速度
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表