And neither one of those things are good.
或者是会计出错了
Or accounting made a mistake.
而她还回头去帮你咨♥询♥了
And she's bending over backwards trying to help you.
有意思的是 你和霍普不对付
It's funny that your problems with Hope started
就是在西弗莱德和她睡了之后
right after she slept with Severide.
我...
My...
我的问题是我手头紧
my problem is that money is tight.
因为她的失误
And I'm gonna miss a car payment
我这个月的车贷就还不上了
because of her screw-up!
你们好了
Guys, come on.
太好了 你在这儿
Oh, good. You're here.
我和伊冯说了工资的事
I just talked to Yvonne in payroll,
他们会给你重开支票
and they're gonna cut you a new check,
但他们说需要两周时间
but they say it's gonna take like two weeks to process.
我告诉他们要更快
I told them they had to do better than that,
我会催他们的
and I will make sure that they do.
就过来和你说一声
I just wanted to keep you updated.
好的
Good.
谢谢 霍普
Thanks, Hope.
不客气
No problem.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
别让布莱特难做人
Don't put Brett in the middle of this.
那是布莱特找事 不是我
Brett did that. Not me.
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here.
确定这是个好主意吗
Are we sure this is a good idea?
没事的
It's fine.
救援小能手马上就来
The Rescue Pal is on duty.
11点新闻 消防队烧毁
Firehouse burns down. Film at 11:00.
奥蒂斯
Otis!
我行的 我行的
I got it, I got it.
机器人叛乱开始了
And the robot rebellion has begun.
好吧 好
Oh...okay. Okay.
去
Go.
没问题的 没问题
Not a problem. Not a problem.
没事 我行的
Not a problem. I got this.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
61号♥救护车 人员遇险
Ambulance 61. Person in Distress.
霍斯特德与西华盛顿街交叉口
Halsted and West Washington.
真是逃命的好时候
Looks like a good time to get out of here.
她在那里 我带你们过去
She's over here. Let me show you.
借过
Excuse me.
她感觉不舒服 我给她拿了把椅子
I brought her a chair because she wasn't feeling good.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
脉搏散乱 大约每分钟110
Her pulse is tacky. About 110.
我发现她时 她在这个通道里
She was in the aisle complaining of lightheadedness
说自己头晕 怀孕约八个月
when I found her. She's about eight months along.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
很好 剩下交给我们吧
Oh, great. We got it from here.
-谢谢你了 -好 我叫皮特·卡尔霍恩
- Thank you. - Okay, I'm Pete Calhoun.
如果有需要可以喊我
Let me know if you need anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我是加比 你叫什么名字
Hi, I'm Gabby. What's your name?
黛博拉
I'm Deborah.
我没事 真的 就是有点头晕
I'm fine, really. I'm just a little bit dizzy.
量一下她的血压吧
Check her blood pressure?
幸好有位医生在
Lucky we got a doctor here.
你是突然有头晕的感觉 还是...
Did the dizziness come on suddenly, or...?
我猜是吧 是的
I guess, I... yeah, I think.
黛博拉 你知道你在哪里吗
Deborah, do you know where you are?
我...
I...I...
黛博拉
Deborah?
她的血压很高 190/108
Oh, her blood pressure's really high: 190/108.
子痫发作
She's eclamptic.
我们必须尽快阻止抽搐 送她去芝加哥医院
We need to stop her seizures and get her to Med fast.
她需要尽快生产
She needs to deliver.
当心 不能刺♥激♥到她
Careful. No stimulation.
你们得给予硫酸镁缓解抽搐
You need to administer magnesium sulfate for the seizures.
我们早就不用那个了
Yeah, they took that off our rigs a long time ago.
好
All right.
注射两毫克咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Pushing two milligrams of Versed.
-我可以帮你托着她 -先生 请退后
- I can help hold her. - Sir, we need you to back off.
再次注射两毫克
Pushing two more milligrams.
好 我们把她抬出去
Okay, let's get her out of here.
好
Yep.
记得给她连上心脏监视器
Get her on a cardiac monitor.
我们知道
We know.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
不客气 但愿她没事
Yeah, of course. I hope she's okay.
克鲁兹 西弗莱德来了吗
Hey, Cruz. Severide come in yet?
是 他直接从车♥库♥走了
Yeah, he took off right from the apparatus floor.
连衣服也没换吗
He didn't even change?
你那个怀孕伤员有新消息吗
You get an update on your pregnant victim?
是 医院给她做了剖腹产
Yeah, yeah, they did a C-section at the hospital,
母亲和孩子状况都稳定
and both the mom and baby are stable.
不错嘛
Nice going.
布莱特人呢 先走了吗
You, uh...where's Brett? Did she cut out early?
是 她说得含含糊糊的
Yeah. She was vague about why.
我觉得是有什么事
I think something's going on.
也许她是不想跟我一起出去
Or she wanted to avoid walking out with me.
肯定有办法加快拿到支票吧
There must be some way to expedite that check.
麻烦叫一下你们领导
Let me talk to your supervisor.
等霍普什么时候把我的支票给我
If and when Hope actually gets me my check,
我就跟布莱特道歉
I will apologize to Brett.
但她应该先为之前说西弗莱德那话道歉
But she should apologize for that Severide comment.
可我觉得她说得挺对的
I was kind of proud of her for that one.
其实我也是
Yeah, me too.
赫尔曼 你看看他
Herrmann, did you see this?
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
我得把机器人锁起来
I got to lock up the robot.
不然其他排班的人可能会弄坏
I can't risk the other shifts mishandling it.
你要把它放进食品柜吗
So you're putting it in our food locker?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
有啊 别放进食品柜
Yeah, don't put it in our food locker.
这些吃的不能放在外面 奥蒂斯
You can't leave this stuff out, Otis.
第三排班的那帮人就跟浣熊一样
Those guys on third shift are like raccoons.
他们会把咱们的零食洗劫一空
They'll eat all our Dum-Dums.
兄弟们 这机器花了900万日元
Guys, this machine cost 9 million Yan.
而且由我负责
And I'm the one that's responsible for it.
队长 奥蒂斯要把我们的食品柜
Hey, Captain, Otis is trying to turn our food locker
改成装破机器人的狗窝
into a doggie crate for his stupid robot.
自己解决
Figure it out.
看 我解决了
There. I figured it out.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
你能来我就很开心了
I'm just glad that you showed up.
好
Okay.
我还担心从芝加哥消防局查你号♥码
I was worried that the stalker-ish way
这种跟踪狂式的做法
I tracked down your number at the CFD
可能把你吓跑了
might've sent you running.
我还可能会跑
Oh, it still might.
不过我觉得可以先吃你一顿再说
I just figured I'd get a nice meal out of you first.
聪明
Smart woman.
你今天救那位伤者的做法非常好
You were really impressive treating that victim on scene.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-你当消防... -你是哪科医生...
- So how long have you- - What kind of doctor--
不如我叫点红酒吧
How about I order us some wine?
聪明
Smart man.
谢谢
Thanks.
是这样
Here's the thing.
我们已经一起配合很久了
You and I have been working together a long time.
也定下了一种相处模式
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表