The bullet is close to the spinal column,
而且他有血栓
plus he has a blood clotting disorder,
所以可能需要输血小板
which may require platelet transfer.
这个决定不容易
It's not an easy call.
我们希望他会马上恢复意识
We hope he'll regain consciousness soon
好让他自己做决定
so he can decide for himself.
有消息我们会通知你们
We'll keep you updated.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
布莱恩
Brian...
是我 莉莉
It's me, Lily.
乔也来了
Joe's here too.
我们就在你身边 兄弟
We're right beside you, brother.
我不知道你是不是能听到我说话 但是...
I don't know if you can hear me or not, but...
我想让你知道你不是一个人在战斗
I wanted to let you know that you're not alone.
整个消防队都来了
Whole fire house is here.
大家都在给你加油鼓劲
Everyone is rallying around you.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
在看平行宇宙吗
Looking at an alternate universe?
有那么一瞬间 我清晰地
For one brief moment, I had this
预见到了自己的未来
clear vision of my future.
我和安东尼奥一起组建一个家庭
Antonio and I together, building a family.
还有很多疯狂的可能性
All these crazy possibilities.
我知道这很蠢
I know that's dumb.
不
No.
人终于来了
There she is.
没伤到你丝毫啊
Barely a scratch on you, huh?
是啊 虽然有点危险 不过是的
Yeah. I mean, a little shaky, but yeah.
不过我的对讲机就惨了
My radio, not so much.
这可是你的救命恩人
That's a real life saver.
你应该把它裱起来
You should get that framed.
还是算了
No, thanks.
如果明晚你需要休息 不去莫利上班
Uh, if you need tomorrow night off from Molly's,
那没问题 交给我
it's not a problem, I got it covered.
不不不 我想去上班
No, no, no. I want to be there.
我们要为奥蒂斯筹款 对吧
We're gonna make it a fundraiser for Otis, yeah?
当然
Absolutely.
好
Yeah.
交给我 老板
You can count on me, boss.
过来一下
A word.
现在
Now.
队长 我只是在做我的...
Look, Chief, I was just-I was doing my--
我说 你给我听着
I will speak, you will listen!
我来决定是否上报你
And I will decide whether or not to bring you up
抗命不遵 明白了吗
on insubordination charges, do you understand?
你违反了直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
这不是第一次了
This is not the first time,
甚至不是过去一年第一次
this is not even the first time this past year
我们谈这个问题了
we have had words on this!
所以我需要你告诉我
So I need you to tell me,
你是我们消防队的主管人员吗
are you the ranking officer in this house?
-不 队长 我不是 -对
- No, Chief, I'm not. - No.
那你告诉我 你跑回那栋建筑时
Then you tell me, what the hell were you thinking
到底在想什么
when you ran back inside of that building?
我不能再经历一次了
I can't go through this again.
如果是你们的人 你肯定就不会这样了
It was one of your guys, you wouldn't be pulling this!
什么情况
What's going on?
警♥察♥ 他们要放了那个孩子
The cops. They're letting the kid go.
-你在说什么 -我们无能为力
- What are you talking about? - There's nothing we can do.
我们找到的枪没问题
The guns we recovered checked out.
所有枪都是合法注册的
All legally owned and registered.
没有罪行 我们不能抓他
There's just no crime we can hold him on.
没有罪行 什么意思
No crime! What do you mean?
-我们的兄弟在重症监护室 -赫尔曼
- Our buddy is going to the ICU- - Herrmann.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
慢着 开什么玩笑 他们要放了他
Wait. You're not serious. They're letting him go?
-克鲁兹 -不行 喂
- Cruz. - No. Hey!
你休想跟没事人一样走开
You can't just walk away from this,
-听到了吗 -克鲁兹 行了
- you hear me? - Cruz, stop!
不 他让我们进去的 他明知道
No! He let us go in. He knew.
你的手上沾了血 孩子
Hey! You got blood on your hands, kid!
你的手上沾了血
You got blood on your hands!
他好像醒了
I think he's waking up.
我去叫医生
I'll get the doctor.
布莱恩 听到我说话了吗
Hey. Hey, Brian, can you hear me?
乔 我的头好疼
Joe... my head hurts...
医生马上就来了
Doctor's on his way.
我中枪了吗
Did I get shot?
子弹被大火引爆了
The ammo cooked off in that fire.
衣柜里有很多上膛的枪
There were a bunch of loaded guns in the closet.
你的脖子中弹了
You took a bullet to the neck.
天啊 疼死了
God... oh, it hurts like hell.
基德呢
Ki-Kidd?
她没事 她没事
She's fine. She's fine.
昨天就出院了 毫发无损
Discharged yesterday. Not a scratch on her.
莉莉刚才也在
Hey. Lily's here right now.
她刚出去找自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥东西了
She just went to the vending machine.
那个对此负有责任的人
The guy who was responsible for this...
我发誓 他会付出代价
swear to God, he's gonna pay.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我知道
Yeah, I hear that.
真高兴听到你的声音 布莱恩
I'm glad to hear your voice, Brian.
你真的吓死我了
You really scared me.
布莱恩
Brian?
虽然叫起来很奇怪 但管它呢
Yeah, feels weird to say, but hell,
你想让我怎么叫你我就怎么叫你
I'll call you whatever you want.
你一定要坚持住
You just stay with us.
你是这个世界上我最好的朋友
You're my best friend in the world.
我需要你在身边
I need you around.
我也是
Same, man.
我也是
Same.
布莱恩
Brian!
-抱歉 我弄疼你了吗 -没有
- I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? - No.
好
Okay.
没事
It's perfect.
真的没事
So perfect.
早日康复 奥蒂斯
情况如何
How's it looking?
一整天都很稳定
Oh, it's been steady all day.
都有人♥大♥老远从莫宁赛德来捐款
I mean, guys coming in from as far as Morningside.
奥蒂斯绝对不知道他多受欢迎
Bet Otis has no idea how appreciated he is out there.
如果到九点靴子还不满 那就告诉我
If this boot isn't filled by 9:00, let me know.
我去找人捐
I'll shake some trees.
应该不成问题的
Don't think that'll be a problem.
那是什么
What's that?
要从家里带的东西
A list of stuff to bring from home.
可能让奥蒂斯高兴的东西
Stuff that might cheer up Otis.
需要我带什么尽管告诉我
Oh. Let me know if I can add anything.
你在等谁吗
You expecting someone?
我不知道安东尼奥来的时候
I can't decide if I want to be here
我想在这里还是离开
when Antonio arrives or if I want to be gone.
你不用告诉他关于
You don't have to tell him anything
验孕的事的
about the test, you know.
你没怀孕
You're in the clear.
不是因为那个
It's--it's not that.
好几个月来 我一直跟安东尼奥
For months, I've been on this "Keep it casual" track
"保持随意"
with Antonio.
去约其他人
You know, seeing other people.
但是 现在我开始觉得
But... now I just-I'm starting to think
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表