之后呢
And then what?
在某个时刻 本尼回来了
At some point, Benny's gonna come back,
我们都知道结果是什么
and... we all know how that turns out.
你所知道的连一半都没有
You don't know half as much as you think you do.
你觉得我错了
You think I'm wrong?
你觉得你那么聪明
You think you're so damned smart.
比别人都聪明
Smarter than everybody else.
我 你妈 卡尔·格里索姆
Me, your mom, Carl Grissom,
这个一直努力帮你的人
who, by the way, did nothing but try to help you.
这和格瑞兹一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with Grizz.
当然有
The hell it doesn't!
是尊重的问题
It's about respect.
你从不尊重别人
You don't have any,
所以你在这个世界永远都爬不上去
which is why you're never gonna move up in this world.
你想怎么打击我都可以
You slam me all you want.
反正在我的整个人生你都是这么做的
You've been doing it my whole life.
我都习惯了 我不在乎
I'm used to it. I don't care.
最终 你的重点还是你自己
At the end of the day, this is about you.
你和妈在一起的唯一原因
The only reason why you're with Mom
是你老了
is because you're old,
你害怕 你很软弱
and you're scared, and you're weak.
你需要人激励你
You need someone to boost you up.
我们都知道她值得更好的
And we both know she deserves better.
你真是浪费我的时间
You're not worth the energy.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我想说 不要担心里奥丹
I wanted to say, don't worry about Riordan.
他承受着很大的压力
He's under a lot of pressure.
你们做得很棒
You guys did great out there.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我刚刚看到本尼冲出去了
Hey, I just saw Benny storming out of here.
发生什么了
What happened?
我 我还是回去吧
I, um-- I better get back onto the floor.
好
Yeah.
我刚刚都和他说清楚了
I just got into it with him.
他太自我了
Guy's so wrapped up in his own ego,
他谁都不关心
he doesn't care about anyone else.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
过去了
Over it.
是啊
Yeah.
收到 待命
Copy that. Standing by.
这里好紧张啊 我觉得
It's so tense around here. I feel like we
我们应该玩看手势猜字谜之类的
should play charades or something.
好 我来玩
You know what? I'll play.
有意思
Fun!
好 我先来
Okay, I'll go first.
电影
Movie.
有年轻男子接近消防局
Young male approaching the firehouse.
非裔美国人 十来岁
African-American, early teens.
该死 是泰亚
Oh, damn it. That's Taye.
-我们来解决 -等等 好吗
- We're on it. - Look, hang on, all right?
我认识这孩子
I know this kid.
我们已经在处理了
We're already dealing with it.
-有什么事吗 -乔呢
- Can I help you? - Where's Joe at?
他很忙 我们现在都很忙
He's busy. We're real busy here.
乔让我来找他
Joe said to come see him.
改天吧 孩子
Some other time, kid.
现在不是时候 泰亚 对不起
Bad timing, Taye. I'm so sorry.
发生什么了
What's going on?
只是现在不是时候 仅此而已
I-it's just a bad time. That's all.
你得离开这里了
You gotta go.
泰亚
Taye!
你们为什么非得赶他走
Why'd you have to run him off?
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
你可能相信他 但我不信
You might trust him, but I don't.
不能让他在这里晃悠
Can't have him hanging around.
我本来打算辅♥导♥他的作业的
I was gonna help him with his homework.
兄弟
Hey, pal,
我现在只关心一件事
I got one concern right now,
就是抓住那个
and that's to catch the scumbag
杀了我搭档的王八蛋
who killed my partner.
你是想帮忙 还是准备就站在那
You gonna help out, or you just gonna stand there?
你听到他刚刚说的了吗
Did you hear what he just said?
-斯科维尔探员 -没有 说什么了
- That Agent Scoville. - No, what?
被杀的是他的搭档
His partner was the one that got killed.
怨不得他这么迫不及待地
No wonder why he's chomping at the bit
想抓住这个人
to get this guy.
那可太糟了
Mm, that's tough.
他们不该让他参加这个案子
Yeah, well, they should've pulled him off the case.
他们关系太近
Guy's too close.
他有可能控制不住自己 害别人受伤
He could snap, get somebody hurt.
说不好 还记得害奥蒂斯中枪的孩子吗
I don't know. Remember that kid got Otis shot,
克鲁兹还对他气势汹汹
and Cruz was gunning for him?
他需要帮助时 克鲁兹抛开一切
He needed help, Cruz set all that aside,
救了他的命
saved the kid's life.
这就是专业人士
It's called being a professional.
是啊
Ah, yeah, well,
不过那是消防员的行为
we expect it from a firefighter.
听着
Look,
希望我没有让你和凯西队长之间
I hope me being here isn't making things awkward
变得尴尬
for you and Captain Casey.
凯西吗 没有没有
Oh, Casey? No, no, no.
没事的
No, it's fine.
他不是那种喜欢吃醋的人
He's not the jealous type,
他知道我们之间没有什么
and he knows that the thing between us was nothing.
怎么了
What?
对我来说不是没有什么
It wasn't nothing to me.
下次你见到泰亚的时候
You can explain everything to Taye
你可以跟他解释
the next time you see him.
他会理解的 我打赌
He'll think it's cool, I bet.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
搞什么
What the hell?
消防局后门有情况
Disturbance at the back of the firehouse.
各就各位
All hands on deck!
收到 我们马上来
Copy that. We're on our way.
不许动
Freeze!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
转过身
Turn around.
不 等等
No. Whoa, whoa!
不要 是泰亚 是泰亚
Whoa, whoa, no, no! It's Taye. It's Taye.
是之前那个孩子
It's the kid from before.
出什么事了
What happened?
他是附近的孩子
He's just a kid from the hood.
你知道他
You know him.
你太大惊小怪了 斯科维尔
You're making a scene, Scoville.
他扔砖头砸破了窗户
He threw a brick through the window.
可恶
God damn it.
进去
Inside.
所有人
Everybody!
包括他
Him too.
走吧 伙计
Come on, buddy.
没事 进来吧
It's okay. Just come inside, okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
告诉我 怎么...
Talk to me. What--
只是个附近的孩子
It's just a neighborhood kid.
什么情况
What's this about?
谁让你干的 孩子
Who put you up to it, kid?
没人让他干
No one put him up to it.
他只是生我们的气
He's--he's just mad at us.
生我的气
He's mad at me.
目标到达
Target has arrived.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表