The food bill has definitely gone down
饭钱少多了
since we got rid of that Cordova giant.
我们没赶走任何人
We didn't get rid of anyone.
我们只是为奥蒂斯保留位置
We just kept Otis' seat warm.
很感激 队长
Appreciate that, captain.
我想对所有人
So, I would like to be up front
坦诚相告
and above board with everyone.
我想继续开车
I want to keep driving the truck.
好 我上钩
Okay, I'll bite.
笑点在哪
What's the punch line?
这不是个笑话
It's not a joke.
51队的优点
Look, the great thing about 51
就是我们可不纵容谁
is we don't baby anybody around here.
你能工作了 那很好
You're cleared for duty and that is great,
但你不在时是我站了出来
but I stepped up when you were gone.
我喜欢开车 所以我想继续开
I like driving and so I want to keep doing it.
听着
Okay, listen...
史黛拉说的有道理
Stella makes a valid point.
-队长 -是的
- Captain! - She does.
在我看来
Way I see it...
我在高中打橄榄球时
When I played high school football,
有两个很棒的四分卫
we had two very good quarterbacks,
斯考特·舒尔茨和托德·菲利普斯
Scott Schultz and Todd Phillips.
教练在整个春训期间
Coach used all his spring training
都在考虑他想让谁来参赛
to figure out who he wanted as a starter,
斯考特还是托德
Scott or Todd.
我们该弄个春训看看
We should set up some spring training
谁在81号♥云梯车的驾驶位最出色
to see who's best behind the wheel of 81.
我没意见
Works for me.
好 很好
Yeah. Great.
我刚收到布瑞亚的留言
Hey. I just got this message
她听起来很沮丧
from Bria and she sounds really upset.
-那就给她打电♥话♥ -她不接
- So call her. - Well, she's not picking up.
我们先别往最坏处想
Okay, let's not jump to the worst conclusion.
你知道我的大脑是怎么工作的
Well, you know how my brain works.
我知道 所以我想告诉你
I do, which is why I mean to tell you
深呼吸 等到你跟她
to take a deep breath and wait until you actually
取得联♥系♥再说
make contact with her.
她经历了那么多事
Just everything she's been through...
我们别忘了 她是个少女
Let's not forget she's a teenage girl.
没错
Exactly.
走吧
Come on.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚收到了迪莉娅·康托尔的脸书消息
I just got a Facebook message from Delia Cantor.
然后呢
And?
他们写我的人生故事时
When they write my life story,
她那一章的标题是"逃离的那个人"
she is the chapter titled "The one who got away."
我不喜欢自传
I don't like biographies.
整个大三还有整个大四
We went out all of junior year,
我们都在一起
all of senior year.
我还以为我们早晚要结婚
I thought we were going to get married someday.
她在堪萨斯拿了田径奖学金 从那以后
She got a track scholarship to Kansas; it just kind of...
渐渐就不联♥系♥了
Trailed off after that.
她去过好多地方 而我就待在了这里
She went places and I stayed here.
她长得怎么样
How's she looking?
她结婚了
She's married.
是啊 但她愿意联♥系♥我
Yeah. But it's still pretty cool
还是很好啊
that she reached out.
我也挺想见她叙叙旧的
I'd love to see her. Catch up.
问问她这二十年都过得怎么样
Ask her what she's been doing the last 20 years.
队长 里面有个盒子
Chief. There was a box in there
装着些旧照片 想着可能是你的
of some old photos. Think they may be yours?
谢谢你 康妮
Thank you, Connie.
里面简直一团乱
It's a mess in there.
非常感谢你清理出来了
I appreciate you cleaning it up.
布瑞亚 我是加比
Hey, Bria, it's Gabby.
你看到之后能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Can you call me back when you get this?
你要不要去她住处看看
You want to run by her apartment?
-该去吗 -当然
- Should we? - Absolutely.
好吧 我去和马特说一声
Okay, yeah, I'll--I'll tell Matt.
有人吗
Hello?
詹姆森先生
Mr. Jamison.
加比
Gabby.
布瑞亚刚给我打了个电♥话♥ 留了个言
Bria just called me. She left a message.
是啊 关于这个
Yeah, um, about that...
我需要你的帮助 她需要你的帮助
I need your help. She--she needs your help.
我实在是不知道该怎么办
I have no idea what to do.
我听说布瑞亚她爸来了
I heard Bria's dad is here.
原来布瑞亚需要我的帮助
Well, it turns out Bria does need my help
只不过不是我担心的那种帮助
after all, just not the help we were worried about.
什么意思
Meaning what?
女孩子的事
Meaning girl stuff.
不过我告诉你 她找我找对了
She called the right person, I'll tell you that.
我怎么感觉你又找到新任务了呢
Why do I get the feeling you just found a new mission?
我就是啊
'Cause I did.
就是想我不在的时候有没有人
Just wondering if anyone's inspected
检查过后车轮的内侧车胎啊
the inside rear tire since I've been gone.
挺标准的操作 基本上是个司机
Pretty standard. Something every driver
就该知道怎么做 以免啊...
should know how to do in case, I don't know,
卡了个石头啊什么的
a rock gets wedged in there or something.
好危险的
Pretty dangerous.
说来有趣 当我临危受命
You know, it's funny, when I stepped into
接手开车的任务
driving duties at a moment's notice
并且准备充分 表现良好
and was well prepared and totally ready,
我不禁发现这个81车的
I noticed that many of the lug nuts
左侧螺母啊 好多是松的
on the left side of 81 were loose.
尽管这完全是由于以前的驾驶员保养不善所致
And while that is certainly careless of the previous driver
但我并不苛责他
I didn't judge.
我只是拿起扳手把螺母紧好了
I just went around and tightened everything up.
你俩干什么呢
What are you two doing?
就是指出自从我不在之后
Just pointing out that service has been
任务质量出现了显著下滑
slipping a bit since I've been absent.
而我也在指出我接手后
And I am pointing out that improvement
方方面面都有了显著改善
is measurable in nearly every respect.
真是傻死了
This is stupid.
凯西不愿意说 我来说好吗
Casey won't say it, I'll say it, all right?
奥蒂斯开车 就这么定了
Otis is driving, end of story.
爆场 丢麦走人
Boom, drop the Mic.
不行不行不行 丢了麦的给我捡起来
No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Pick that Mic back up,
拔了线的给我插回去 因为
plug it back into the jack, because that is far
离说定了还远得很呢
from the end of this story.
史黛拉 我把你当亲闺女看
Stella, I love you like a daughter,
但要是你想开车
but if you want to drive...
另谋高就去吧
Find another house.
或者啊赫尔曼 你给我听好了
Or, Herrmann-stay with me on this--
-你就给我吃屎... -打住 打住
- you can kiss my pretty little... - Hold on--hold on!
谁都别说什么收不回的话来
Before anyone says anything regrettable.
凯西说我们要竞争上岗
Casey told us we're going to have a competition for it.
那就好好竞争
Let's have a competition.
子弹都打不倒我 别的我也能应付
Defeated a bullet. I can take on any comers.
毕竟这又不是脏话大赛
I mean, it's not like it's a mud-100 or anything.
我和查理谈了谈莱昂的全面护理
Hey, I talked to Charlie over at Lion's Total Care.
他周二来取我的消防车
He's coming Tuesday to pick up my turnout gear
就是给你汇报一下
if you want in on that.
那好 那我的也保养一下
Yeah, I'll, uh, throw mine in the cage.
好吧
All right.
有什么事吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
我
I...
我听说你们队今早救了我女儿
I understand this station saved my daughter this morning.
水泥车事故 她怎么样了
The cement truck... How is she?
挺好的 挺好的 断了一条腿 不过
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表