凯利
Kelly!
《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
Previously on Chicago Fire...
一切都没意义了
Nothing makes sense.
过去几天大家都很难熬
I know it's been a tough couple of shifts for everybody.
但正因如此 今晚这里一定嗨翻天
But that is why this place is gonna rock.
-敬莫利酒吧 -敬莫利酒吧
- To Molly's. - To Molly's.
很不幸 他们不允许你加入救援队
Unfortunately, you did not make squad this time around.
芝加哥警♥察♥局训练中心
请给我一份申请表
I'd like an application, please.
达登
Darden!
安迪是我最好的兄弟之一
Andy was one of my best friends.
他又是你的丈夫
And he was your husband.
为什么我们不能幸福
Why can't we be happy?
话说你是拉拉对吧
So, lesbian, huh?
老爸 搞什么
Pop, what the hell?
我一直在为我的孩子
I've been searching for the perfect guy
寻找最完美的父亲
to be the father of my baby.
凯利 你愿意和我一起养个孩子吗
Kelly, I wanna know if you'd like to have a baby with me.
我同意
I'm in.
要掉下去了
She's goin'!
是医生的电♥话♥吗
Was that the doctor?
没怀上
It didn't take.
你只要认真地告诉我
Just tell me honestly
你对凯西没有感觉
that you don't have feelings for Casey.
你想听的话我说不出口
I can't tell you what you need to hear.
那不是真话
It wouldn't be the truth.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想留下
You want to stay.
我不能跟你走
I can't go with you.
蕾妮
Renee.
你好
Hi.
怎么了
What's up?
这些是我们需要分摊的
Uh, these are the last of the bills
最后一批账单
we need to split up.
好伤感
Aw, that's sad.
新住处找得怎么样了
So how's the hunt for new digs going?
挺好的 会找到的
Good, good. I mean, it will be.
我还没正式开始找呢
I haven't really officially started yet.
夏伊 我们15号♥就得搬出去了
Shay, we have to be out of there by the 15th.
我知道 我会搞定的
I know. I'll make it work.
你和蕾妮找到房♥子了吗
Did you and Renee find a place yet?
差不多了
Closing in on one.
紧挨着主卧 有间非常棒的婴儿房♥
It's got a perfect baby room, right next to the master.
不错
Good.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
你说宝宝会在感恩节出生对吗
You said the baby's coming on Thanksgiving, yeah?
每年11月第四个星期四
对
Yeah.
是这样的
Well, it's just that, um,
蕾妮是二月九号♥走的
Renee left February 9th.
你俩最后一次是在...
So when was the last time you guys--
二月九号♥
February 9th.
正是 所以预产期
Exactly. So the due date should be
最晚也应该是十一月的第一周
the first week in November, at the latest.
夏伊 听我说
Shay, look, look, look.
我知道这对你来说难以接受
I know this sucks for you.
你想要个孩子 我却跟别人有了
You wanted to have a baby, and I have one without you.
-不是这个 -我懂
- No, it's not about that. - I get it.
这不是我或蕾妮的错
But it's not Renee's fault or mine.
你却暗示说孩子不是我的...
And for you to imply that it's not mine--
算了 这些我来付吧
Tell you what, I'll handle these.
局里见
See you back at the house.
房♥子找得怎么样了
How's the apartment hunt going?
至少比告诉凯利
Oh, you know, better than telling Kelly
我觉得蕾妮的预产期不太对要顺利
I didn't think Renee's due date added up.
是啊 你能想象得到他是什么反应
Yeah. You can imagine how he took it.
这个跟你想和凯利生孩子
And this has nothing to do with
但她却怀了他的孩子 完全没有关系吗
you and a baby and her and a baby?
这事我已经翻篇了 好吗
I'm past all that, all right?
归队的感觉好吗
Good to be back?
特别好
Better than good.
有一座两层半的房♥屋着火
Hey, we have a 2 1/2 story fully involved.
如果想知道地下室的情况
If you wanna get a line in that basement,
我们现在就开始初步搜救
let's get a primary search started immediately.
有人在里面
Someone's inside.
我们先去屋顶开通风口 然后从地下室开始
We'll vent the roof and start in the basement.
第一层交给我们
We've got the main floor.
你们有没有闻到
Do you smell--
克鲁兹 赫尔曼 奥蒂斯
Cruz, Herrmann, Otis,
上云梯去开通风口
up the aerial to vent.
后备队员 我们去地下室
Candidate, we're in the basement.
51号♥水罐车跟我们一起来
Hey, 51, follow us in with the light.
卡普 跟着我
Capp, stay with me.
赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 需要帮忙吗
Herrmann, Otis, a little help?
气味还在
That smell's still here.
-是柴油吗 -是的
- Yeah. Diesel? - Yeah.
下面没有人
There's no one down here.
简直是地狱 队长
It's an inferno, chief.
我们要原路返回了
We're heading back the way we came.
收到
Copy that.
来吧 快去 去
Come on, let's go, go.
有人在吗
Anybody in here?
半点人影也没有
Hey, I got nothing.
她在哪
Where is she?
去看看走廊
Check the hallway.
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department. Call out!
有人在吗 请大声呼救
Anybody here? Call out!
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday!
我被困在地下室了
I'm trapped in the basement.
穆奇 我们走
Mouch, let's move.
楼梯塌了
The stairs are gone.
填充0.75英寸水管 放到楼梯那里
I need a charge, 1 3/4 at the stairs.
西弗莱德
Severide!
-西弗莱德 -我在这里
- Severide! - Down there!
好的 放下去
Okay. Lower it down!
好了 拉吧
All right, on!
一 二 三 拉
One, two, three, pull!
拉
Pull!
拉
Pull!
把他放下来 你没事吧
Let's get him down. You okay?
没事 我没事 没事
Yeah, I'm okay, I'm okay.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的 没事
Yeah, yeah.
里面没有人 队长
There's no one in there, chief.
怎么了
What is it?
1751.
是我的徽章号♥
That's my badge number.
抱歉 玛丽
Sorry, Mari.
我们出警了
We got a call.
这就是玛丽啊
Oh, this is Mari!
你终于舍得把她带来了 穆奇
What took you so long, Mouch?
穆奇 是个外号♥ 说来话长...
Mouch--it's a nickname. It's--
欢迎 你能来我们很高兴
Welcome. We're so glad to have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是奥蒂斯
Uh, this is Otis.
这是米尔斯 赫尔曼
And this is Mills, Herrmann.
那两位是乔·克鲁兹和凯西副队
That's Joe Cruz and Lieutenant Casey.
自从你来这里
This man has had a smile on his face
他就一直在笑
since the day you arrived.
我带你四处转转
Come on, I'll show you around.
米尔斯
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表