Okay?
好吧
All right, well, um,
谢谢你...的倾听
thank you for, uh, listening to that.
你想听听我的意见吗
Do you want to hear my opinion?
嗯
Yeah.
我不想让你搬走
I don't want you to leave.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 单辆汽车事故
Truck 81, Ambulance 61. Single vehicle accident.
西哈里森街东行侧500号♥街区
500 block West Harrison Street Eastbound.
疏散人群 封锁人行道
Crowd control, block off the sidewalk.
留下空间来施救 奥蒂斯和穆奇跟我走
Give us some room to work. Otis, Mouch, with me.
这位先生请您退后
Stand back, sir.
抱歉 麻烦退后
Excuse me. Stand back, please.
女士 能告诉我们发生了什么吗
Ma'am, can you tell us what happened?
我不知道 我只是往下看了一眼
I don't know, I just looked down for a second.
这车就不听使唤了
And the car started spinning.
-我们会让医护人员来查看情况 -好
- We're gonna have our medics take a look, okay? – Okay.
退后 谢谢
Back up. Thank you.
好了
Okay.
队长
Captain.
离开现场
Get off the scene.
我有权在这里
I got a right to be here.
我不是在请求你的同意
I ain't asking.
这是新闻自♥由♥ 哥们
Freedom of the press, buddy.
你可以毁掉我的名誉
You can try to destroy my name
但我还是可以随时随地
but I can still sell photos of public employees
卖♥♥公职人员的照片
wherever and whenever I want!
凯西 别冲动 不值
Casey, don't. He's not worth it.
-你还好吗 没事吧 -我还好
- How you doing? You all right? - I'm okay.
你能不能给我们点空间来施救
Hey, you gonna give us the room to do our jobs?
这是公共街道 姑娘
It's a public street, lady.
你还好吗 亲爱的
How you feeling, honey?
应该还好吧
Okay, I guess.
等我们把门拆掉就能把她救出来了
We can get her out as soon as we pop the door.
再叫一辆救护车来
Call for a second ambo!
凯西
Casey!
脉搏还很强 他还清醒
Pulse is strong. He's alert.
发生了什么
What happened?
你站到街上被车撞了
You stepped in the street and got hit by a car.
队长救了你
But the captain saved you.
这次出警可真是折腾人
One hell of a call.
是啊
Could say that.
赫尔曼说你没有犹豫
Herrmann says you didn't hesitate.
完全没有
Not for a second.
当然了
Nope.
这是好事
That's good.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我可不确定
'Cause I'm not.
那如果你今天救的这个人
And what if the man you saved today
和昨天不再一样了呢
is different from the one he was yesterday?
你觉得他被车撞了之后
You think he's magically reformed
-就会突然洗心革面了 -当然不是
- because he got hit by a car? - No.
我是觉得如果我们开始思考
I think if we start wondering if one life
是不是人命的价值也有差别
has more value than another,
那我们就无法从事这份工作了
we can't do our job.
今天你挽救了艾萨克斯的下半生
Today you gave Isaacs the second half of his life back.
但你却无法控制他将会如何度过这半生
You can't control what he does with it.
但你救下一条命
But a life saved...
这就是一场胜利
That's one for the win column.
我觉得这样的胜利很好
I will take that win any day,
无论我救的是谁
no matter who it is.
所以...
So...
我很为你骄傲 队长
I am proud of you, Captain.
艾萨克斯状况稳定了
Isaacs is stable.
反正生理上是稳定了
Well, you know, physically anyway.
怎么 太快了吗
What, too soon?
对
Yeah.
那个
Well...
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
因为你保护我不受变♥态♥骚扰
For being the sort of man who will protect me from a creep.
然后又冲到马路上救那个变♥态♥
And then run into traffic to save the creep.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
二 三 四
Two, three, and four.
-这是什么 -10% 我有了第一个客人
- What's this? - 10%. I had my first client.
要我说的话 过程非常顺利
And it went pretty damn well if I do say so myself.
等你客人多起来我们再算
We can settle up when you get a few more.
-好 -说到这个
- All right. - Speaking of which,
我需要你给我一张八百块的支票
I need a check from you for $800.
为什么
What for?
我把你加入了我的黄金名册
Well, I added you to my gold roster
这是给完成了
which is for active life coaches
青铜练习的人生导师的
who have completed the bronze workbook
-你已经完成了 -现在呢
- which you did. - What now?
-你 -我怎么了
- You! - What? Me?
我听了你的傻♥逼♥建议
I took your stupid advice.
我告诉艾莉丝跟她同居
I told Alice that moving in with her
会让我像会被活煮了一样
made me feel like I was being cooked alive.
我可不是那个意思
Listen, I didn't say to say that.
我绝对没让你那么说
I definitely didn't tell you to say that.
-她甩了我 -听着
- She dumped me! - Look.
我是说 你...
I mean, you--
冷静
Hey, hey, take it easy.
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
好吧 伙计
Okay, buddy.
这是次小挫折
So that was a setback.
我觉得你得走了
I think that you need to leave.
好吧
Okay.
没事
That's all right.
借过
Excuse me.
那都是怎么回事
What was all that?
听我的建议
Listening to me for advice
可能是世界上最蠢的事
might be the dumbest thing that you could do.
不
No.
莉莉就很感激你
Lily was very appreciative.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你让她有了很棒的东西去思考
You gave her some excellent things to think about.
这样 你告诉她
Well, you know what, you tell her
我以后不会
that I don't think that I'm gonna be
继续做人生导师了
in, you know, life coaching business anymore.
我还是做我擅长的吧
I'm gonna stick with what I know.
救火救人 经营酒吧
Firefighting and running this bar.
知道吗
You know what?
其实我现在要去莫利之北
Actually I might run over to Molly's North right now
让她在做出决定之前知道
and let her know that before she decides.
-替我一下 -好
- Cover for me. - Yeah.
没问题 伙计
You got it, buddy.
开胃菜
Something to get you started.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不错
Fancy. Fancy.
天啊 西弗莱德要是知道我在这里吃饭
Oh, my God, Severide would be completely busting my balls
肯定会嫉妒死了
about eating in a place like this.
他肯定会说什么我就吃个披萨好了
He's always like, "Lou Malnati's is all I need."
我反驳他说什么
And I'm like, "No, sometimes
女孩子有时候要喝红酒吃晚餐的
a girl's gotta be wined and dined."
我...
Mm. I...
我不...我太失礼了
I didn't--I was, uh--that was rude.
我们来说你
Let's talk about you.
不不 没事 没关系
No, no, no sweat. It's all good.
其实 有件事
Actually, you know what? There is...
有件事我想跟你说
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表