我们所有仪器加起来都没他们的除颤仪贵
That AED monitor they had is worth more than our whole rig.
看到格雷格·希尔
It's weird seeing Gregg Hill
给私人救护公♥司♥工作还挺怪的
working for a private ambulance company.
我听说这在芝加哥消防局越来越普遍了
I hear that's the new normal for the CFD.
把急救工作交给承包商
Just farm out surge work to contractors.
我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
他以前在31号♥消防局 挺聪明的
He used to be at 31. He's a smart guy.
那台SAS救护车看着真挺好的
That SAS ambulance looked pretty nice.
他还把名片给我们了
And he gave us their card.
说我们有时间可以去听听他们的宣传会
Said we should come down some time and hear a pitch.
你妈妈讨厌我
Well, your mom hates me.
-不可能 -可这是真的
- No chance. - Mm. She does.
她人很好 从来不会讨厌别人
She's a saint. She doesn't hate anyone.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you say.
不过 你错了
Uh, but, uh, you're wrong.
谢了
Thanks.
文职工作其实也没那么糟糕
You know, it's not so bad working in the bullpen.
-是吗 -嗯 或许
- Yeah? - Yeah, maybe...
我明天会再回来
I can come back tomorrow.
-你是这里的队长吗 -是的 女士
- Are you the Chief here? - Yes, ma'am.
我听说我儿子在你这里
I understand you have my boy.
我去泳池接他
Um, I went to the pool to pick him up,
有人说看到消防车把他带走了
and someone said they saw the firetruck take him.
-你说什么 -我儿子 山德
- I'm sorry-- - My boy, Xander!
他在哪里
Where is he?
抱歉给您造成了困扰 不过您丈夫来过了
Sorry for the confusion, but your husband came by.
你是说他爸
You mean his father?
对
Yes.
你没把泽给他吧
You didn't hand Zee to him?
抱歉 女士 我不太明白...
I'm sorry, ma'am, we're a little confused--
他没有监护权
He doesn't have custody!
他是个疯子 你们却把我的孩子给了他
He's a lunatic, and you just hand over my child to him?
谁给你们的权利
What gives you the right?
你们根本都不知道
You would let a child go
对方有没有监护权
with someone-- you don't even know
就把孩子随便给了人
if they had custody or not.
就让他离开了这里
You just let him walk out.
他很可能会受到伤害的
He could have gotten seriously hurt.
泽的阿姨从他爸那里把他接走了
Apparently Zee's aunt picked him up from the father.
他现在到家了 所以不用再担心他的安危了
He's at home now, so the boy's safety is not in question.
我心里过意不起
I feel terrible.
这责任我来承担 奥蒂斯
I shoulder the blame, Otis.
是我同意把孩子交给他父亲的
I gave the go ahead to hand him over to his father.
不 队长 这是我的主意
No, Chief. This was my idea.
女士 女士
Ma'am. Ma'am.
-我很抱歉 -我不想听
- I'm so sorry-- - I don't want to hear it.
我要回家看我儿子
I'm gonna go home and see if my son
是否因这个消防局的不负责
isn't completely traumatized
而受到了伤害
by this firehouse's irresponsibility.
或许你不应该把孩子留在泳池
Maybe if you hadn't left your kindergartner at the pool
好像那是日托中心一样
like it was a damn day care center.
是我出的馊主意
This was a bad idea.
妈 你可以住我的房♥间
Hey, Mom, you can take my room.
我睡沙发就好了
I'll sleep on the couch.
睡一个月
For a month?
我倒是可以把我的房♥间让给他
Well, I was gonna offer him my room,
不过他看到浴帘杆上有文胸会害羞的
but he gets shy when he sees the bras on the shower rod.
能告诉我卫生间在哪儿吗
Um, can you point me in the direction of your bathroom?
就在那边
Yeah, it's right there.
好的
Oh, okay.
你要不要...
Do you--
好吧
Okay.
看见没
You see?
-讨厌我 -哪有
- Hates. - What?
放轻松
Relax.
她这人比较传统
She's just a little old-fashioned.
看来你是不打算告诉她...
Oh, so I suppose you're not gonna tell her about...
咱俩之间的事了
whatever this is we got going on.
听着
Look.
她很久以前经历过一段很困难的日子
She went through a rough patch a long time ago,
从那以后就步步谨慎
and ever since she's made her life about caution.
所以我觉得我们...
So I say that we--
我觉得你...可以缓一缓
when I say we, I mean you-- just give it a second
慢慢和她熟络起来 不要一上来
to let it breathe instead of trying
就自来熟
to become instant friends.
好
Okay.
不过咱们现在到底是什么关系
But what is it, exactly, that we got going on?
这与我妈无关
It's none of my mom's business.
妈 你要喝咖啡吗
Uh, Mom, you want some coffee?
好啊
Yeah, that'd be great.
对了 詹妮弗
So, Jennifer...
跟我讲讲你要开的那间教堂吧
Tell me about this church that you're opening up.
我们教会的几个人搬回了这里
A couple from our congregation moved back here
觉得需要在老城区
and thought there was a real need
有个相互交流的地方
for some fellowship in Old Town.
我之前就住那里
Oh, I used to live there.
那对夫妻的话没错
Yeah, I mean, that couple's right.
那个地方确实需要点团结精神
The neighborhood could use some fellowship.
我也是这么跟我们的牧师说的
That's what I told our pastor.
想说我可以过来
If I could come to town
帮他们设置好财务软件
and set them up with QuickBooks
好帮他们站稳脚跟
to, um, you know, just get them on their feet.
那位母亲找回自己的孩子都没有开心吗
This mother seem unsatisfied at all she got her son back?
可那才是最重要的
I mean, that's the important thing.
完全不开心
Not by a long shot.
肯定要告我们了
Lawsuit. You watch.
我现在已经处变不惊了
Nothing will surprise me anymore.
-我只是为奥蒂斯难过 -这不是他的错
- I just feel bad for Otis. - It wasn't his fault.
嗨 科尔多瓦
Yo! Cordova.
我听说51号♥消防队都会在这里聚
I heard this is where 51 hangs out.
没错 很高兴你能来
It is. Glad you could make it.
我请你喝一杯吧
Let me buy you a drink.
谢了 队长
Oh, thanks, Captain.
我一直想表扬一下你可以在这么短时间内
Hey, I've been meaning to compliment you on how quickly
和队里其他人融为一体
you've fallen into step with the rest of the crew.
大家都说了你不少好话
Everyone's been saying good things.
-真的吗 -这不是杰克·科尔多瓦吗
- Really? - Is that Jake Cordova?
莱莫斯 你还在93号♥消防局吗
Reimers. You still at 93's house?
我还以为你不会来莫利呢
I thought you didn't come to Molly's.
-我就住在... -不不 不是因为那个
- Oh, I live across town- - No, no, that's not it.
你说你不来这里
You said you didn't come here
是因为你跟店主之一睡过
'cause you used to bang one of the owners.
我们是在一起过一会儿 但是很久以前了
We dated a nanosecond like a decade ago,
我不想让你在他有机会证明自己前
and I didn't want you to have a bad impression
就让你对他有个不好的印象
before he had a chance to establish himself.
所以我才什么都没说
So I didn't say anything.
然后你就说你准备调走他
And then you said that you were getting rid of him.
一会儿是多久
How long was a nanosecond?
大概 几周吧 我都不记得了
Like--like noth--a few weeks. I don't even remember.
亲爱的 拜托你换位思考一下
Babe, please, just put yourself in my shoes.
你也换位思考一下
Put yourself in mine.
你真的认为我会因为
You really think I'm gonna ding a guy
一件我认识你之前发生的事
just because of something happened
就对他不公吗
before I even knew you.
我就是不明白你为什么不告诉我
I just don't understand why you didn't tell me.
-我要回家了 -马特
- I'm heading home. - Matt.
奥蒂斯怎么样
Hey. How's Otis?
今天早上他没出来吃早餐
He didn't come out for breakfast this morning.
我跟他只说了一会儿话
I talked to him for just a second.
他对整件事自责不已
He's beating himself up pretty hard about the whole thing.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表