我会和副局长吃饭
I'm having dinner with the deputy commissioner.
-这些都是和你一样的人 -好吧
- These are your kind of people. - Okay.
你去过哈罗餐厅吗
Have you been to the Harlo Diner?
我得去和芝加哥的大人物们一起吃饭
I agreed to a dinner with some of these Chicago bigwigs.
他们那儿的奶昔最棒
They have the best milkshakes.
上个班太糟糕了
We had a terrible moment last shift.
我们差点失去了一位同事
We nearly lost one of our own.
长♥期♥的预后诊断是什么
What's the prognosis long term?
他状态很稳定 但有瘫痪的危险
He's stable, but there's a risk of paralysis.
你最近怎么回事
What's going on with you lately?
能不能告诉我你的感受 哪怕一次也好
Can you just for once tell me what you're feeling?
停
我们得走了 要迟到了
We gotta go. We're gonna be late.
开车认真点好吗
Watch where the hell you're going, huh?
你自己留点神好吗 别老看手♥机♥
Hey, you watch it! And get off the phone!
怼得漂亮
Well handled.
都怪你
Well, that was your fault.
显然是你的错
Obviously.
我们不确定什么原因导致了
We're not sure exactly what's caused the loss of sensation
他下肢失去知觉
in his lower extremities.
所以我们要做一系列检查
So we're gonna run a series of tests.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他说手术后他感觉没事
He said he felt completely normal after the surgery.
显然后来出问题了
Something's clearly changed since.
我们要找出原因
And we're gonna figure out what it is.
我会和艾布拉姆斯医生讨论一下 一小时后回来
I'll confer with Dr. Abrams and we'll be back in an hour
告诉你下一步要做什么 好吗
to talk you through the next steps, okay?
好的
Yeah.
-谢谢 医生 -不客气
- Thanks, doctor. - Sure.
谢谢
Thanks, doc.
崔医生有办法 他会解决问题的
Dr. Choi's got a plan. He'll figure it out.
对 他看起来胸有成竹
Yeah, he didn't even seem worried.
应该很快就能查到原因
I mean, sounds like he's gonna get to the bottom of it ASAP,
让你站起来
get you on your feet.
好 大家都坐好
Okay, all right, everybody. Settle down.
注意了 早上好
Settle down. Good morning.
-早上好 -怎么回事
- Good morning. - What is this?
还好你没把这个谁
Well, I guess it's a good thing you didn't
-给撞倒 -你们都看到了
- run him over. - As you know,
有个新人
we are a man down.
在奥蒂斯养伤期间 杰克·科尔多瓦
Jake Cordova will be filling the spot on the shift
会暂代他的位置
while Otis recovers.
谢谢 队长 很高兴能加入51号♥消防局
Thanks, Chief. Glad to be joining 51.
加入
Joining?
怎么听起来像他要常驻似的
Why is he making it sound like it's more than a few shifts?
真是打奥蒂斯的脸
It's a slap in the face to Otis.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
-欢迎加入 -谢谢 队长
- Hey, welcome aboard. - Thanks, Captain.
-好 -加比·道森
- Yeah. - Gabby Dawson.
-再见到你很高兴 科尔多瓦 -我也是
- Good to see you again, Cordova. - You too.
我出去培训的时候
We worked together for a few shifts
和他一起合作过几次
when I was right out of training.
她加入之前就很棒
She had attitude right out of the gate.
后来也一样
Not much has changed on that front.
-81号♥云梯车 -都动起来
- Truck 81-- - Let's go, let's go, let's go.
谁替奥蒂斯开车
Who's taking over the wheel for Otis?
-你可以吗 -当然
- You ready? - Oh, yeah.
开车就是我的特长
Driving is my specialty.
RJ餐厅
是我爸 他卡住了
It's my dad. He's stuck.
-怎么卡住的 -我也不知道
- Stuck how? - I don't know.
我妈让我打电♥话♥报♥警♥然后在外面等
My mom just said to call 911 and wait outside.
他在厨房♥里
He's in the kitchen.
消防局来了
The fire department's here.
很好 宝贝 你出去
Good, honey, go back outside now.
怎么回事
What seems to be the problem?
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第十六集
-没事的 宝贝 -老天
- It's okay, honey. - Oh, my God.
你们快帮帮他
You have to get him out of there!
我们会的 我保证 你到这边来
Hey, we will, I promise. Just gonna take you over here.
我们试着松它 但卡住了
We tried to unwind the thing. It's jammed.
给他输点液和吗♥啡♥
Let's get him some fluids and morphine.
把机器电源拔了
Get this machine unplugged.
已经拔了 副队
It's already disconnected, Cap.
谢谢 你叫什么
Thank you. What's your name?
-吉尔 -科尔多瓦 把吉尔带过去
- Jill. - Cordova, take Jill over there
我们处理的时候你和她说说话
and talk her through what we're doing.
-这边 夫人 -好
- This way, ma'am. - Okay.
你已经做得很好了 现在我们来处理 好吗
You took good care of him. Now it's our turn, okay?
好的
Okay.
穆奇 我要一个十字螺丝刀
Mouch, I need a Philiips head.
马上来
Coming right up.
你好 我叫加比 你准备好了吗
Hi, my name's Gabby. You ready to take the edge off?
我的面团算是毁了
Oh, my dough is ruined.
我得重新开始揉了
I'm gonna need to start a new batch.
他会休克
He's going into shock.
没事的
It's okay.
我看不到这些齿轮被什么锁住了
I can't see what's locking the gears.
这会浪费很多时间
This is gonna take too much time.
队长 这个联接的搅拌器应该能
Captain, it looks like this beater attachment should just
直接弹开的
pop right off.
我们得扭到另一边才能解开
We'd have to twist it the other way to unhook it.
这会给创口施加压力
It'll put pressure on the injury.
最好是把轴切开 但他的手卡在里面
Best thing is to cut the shaft, but his arm's in the way.
凯西 也许我们能打开电机
Casey, maybe we could unbolt the motor
然后把整个组件转起来
and then rotate the whole assembly.
好主意 穆奇 9/16扳手
Great idea. Mouch, 9/16th.
马上
Coming right up.
-好了 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
我们顺时针转
We're going counter clockwise.
基德 帮他拿出来 先生 深呼吸
Kidd, help him out. Sir, take a deep breath.
好的
Okay.
来
Go.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
继续
Keep going.
好了
Okay.
-好了 -马上好了
- All right. - Getting there.
再深呼吸
Another deep breath.
慢点
Take it.
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
小心点
Watch yourselves.
他会没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
我们有全市最好的医护人员
You've got one of the best medics in the city right there.
他们会照顾好他的 别担心
They'll take great care of him. Don't you worry.
-谢谢你们的帮助 -没事 走吧
- Thank you for the help. - Of course. Come on.
-你去医院了吗 -你去看过奥蒂斯了吗
- Hey, were you at Med? - You stop by and see Otis?
去了
Yeah, um...
他不在房♥间里 所以我们问了每个
He wasn't in his room, so we harassed every doctor
值班的医生护士 才找到了他
and nurse on staff till we hunted him down.
他刚做完了一些检测
Turns out he's getting some tests done,
包括核磁共振
including an MRI.
莉莉说如果有消息就会告诉我
Lily promised to let me know if she hears anything.
-好的 -谢了 加比
- All right. - Thanks, Gabby.
没事
You got it.
怎么了
What's that about?
-什么 -哼歌♥
- What? - The humming.
什么意思
I don't follow.
你和我们一样关心奥蒂斯
You care about Otis as much as the rest of us,
但你却在心不在焉地哼歌♥
and yet you are absentmindedly humming.
肯定发生了什么好事
There must be something good going on.
开车
Driving the truck.
真是我一直梦寐以求的工作
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表