- Stuffed down the what? - I'll show you, come on.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, guys. Coming through.
抱歉让一下
Coming through.
我们不过半小时没在湖上
We weren't on the lake a half an hour
结果一群醉鬼突然发疯了
and all drunken hell broke loose.
对 我只好立刻调头
Yeah, I had to turn them right around.
他在那里 所有人退后
Here he is. Back up, everybody.
快退后 给他们一点空间
Back up a little bit. Give these guys some room.
你们得帮帮我 我要滑下去了
Hey, you gotta help me! I'm slipping!
这个管道是通向哪里的
Hey, where does this pipe lead?
这是进风口
It's the air intake.
直接通到引擎里
It leads straight down to the engines.
别放开我
Don't let me go! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
西弗莱德 他要滑下去了
Severide, he's slipping!
让开
Hey, move out of the way.
退后 退后
Hey, back up, back up.
你别乱动了
Come on. Hey, hey, stop moving.
别放开我
Hey! Don't let me go!
得切开救他出来
We have to cut him out.
克鲁兹 把转锯拿来
Hey, Cruz. Grab the wizzer saw.
卡普 托尼 拿绳索包和铁铤
Capp, Tony, rope bag and Halligans.
转锯 收到
Wizzer saw, copy that.
-事故地点在哪 -在船上 队长
- Where's the action? - On the boat, Chief.
让一下
Excuse me.
坚持一下 我们来救你了
Just hold on. We got you.
-队长 你拉住他 -去吧
- Chief, you got him? - Go!
怎么回事
What happened?
受害者卡在管道里了 他现在头朝下
Victim got stuck in the pipe. He's upside down.
听说这次是游轮狂欢出的事
I heard this call was on a booze cruise,
我就知道肯定有的折腾了
and I knew it'd be one for the ages.
好了
Good to go.
等等 西弗莱德 你在干什么
Whoa, whoa, Severide, what are you doing?
他在里面卡得很死
He's jammed in there pretty tight.
万一割伤他怎么办
You could cut him.
这是量具钢
It's heavy gauge steel.
我就开个口 把头子去掉
I'm just going to score it, snap the cowl off.
你同意吗 队长
You all right with this, Chief?
他知道该怎么做
He knows what he's doing.
但愿吧
I hope so!
抓紧
Hold on!
加油
Come on, guys.
好 克鲁兹 使点劲
All right, Cruz, put your back into it.
没问题
Yeah, you bet.
来吧
Come on, yep.
举起来
Come on, up higher.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
-你还好吗 -兄弟 我得喝一杯
- You good? - Oh, man, I need a drink.
行了 没事了
All right, you're okay.
队长
Hey, Chief.
恭喜你拿到了斯塔顿的推荐
Good for you on Staten's endorsement.
这下应该能拿下那职位了吧
That ought to seal it for you, huh?
我觉得离终点线还有很远
Oh, I think we're a long way from the finish line,
不过谢谢你
but thank you.
看来你压对宝了
Looks like you backed the right horse.
他接受得很好
He took that well.
凯西预料到了
Casey predicted he would.
政♥治♥家啊
Politics, man.
听说你把铤锤的买♥♥卖♥♥搞黄了
I heard you blew the Slamigan sale.
这个设备很好
It's a great piece of equipment,
是我们估价估低了
and we were undervaluing it.
再说了 那个叫格伦的家伙
Besides, that Glenn guy isn't interested
本来也不是对铤锤感兴趣
in the Slamigan, anyway.
他只是对布莱特感兴趣而已
He's interested in Brett.
这下就说得通了
Now it makes sense.
-这事怪我 -什么
- It's my fault. - What?
是我让你把对布莱特的感情憋在心里的
I'm the one that told you to keep your feelings about Brett to yourself.
不能破坏室友之间的气氛什么的
Don't upset the roommate apple cart, et cetera, et cetera.
-所以呢 -很明显
- So? - So, obviously,
我的建议很失败
it was bad advice.
我说完之后 你就开始失眠
Since I said it, you haven't been able to sleep.
还跟有妇之夫滚了床单
You had sex with a married woman.
被人一拳打在脸上
You got punched in the face,
现在又把铤锤的大买♥♥卖♥♥搞吹了
and now, you blew a huge Slamigan sale.
你得告诉她
You need to tell her.
什么 绝对不行
What? No, no way.
听我说 你已经快被逼疯了
Hey, hey, hey. It's driving you crazy.
这不是你 你可是乔·克鲁兹 兄弟
This isn't who you are. You're Joe Cruz, man.
你是那种会把自己的情感表达出来的人
You wear your heart on your sleeve.
可那没意义啊 奥蒂斯
There's no point, Otis.
她对我的感觉和我对她的感觉是不一样的
She doesn't see me the way that I see her.
-你并不知道 -我知道
- You don't know that. - I do.
如果我没有搞砸这一切
If I hadn't ruined everything,
她现在就在和格伦约会了
she'd be out with Glenn right now.
-怎么了 发生什么了 -乔现在就在我身边
- What, what's going on? - I have Joe right here.
等一下
Hang on one second.
我说服格伦继续谈这笔交易了
I got Glenn to come back to the table.
他愿意每件付260
He's willing to pay 260 per unit.
我能说成交吗
Can I say yes?
你是怎么说服他重新考虑的
How did you get him to reconsider?
这并不简单 尤其是在我告诉他
I mean, it wasn't easy, especially after I told him
我没兴趣和他共进晚餐之后
I wasn't interested in having dinner with him.
-我能说成交吗 -可以 可以
- Can I say yes? - Uh, yes, yes.
好的 格伦 成交
Okay. Glenn, you've got a deal.
好
Uh-huh. Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
我得告诉她我的感觉
I got to tell her how I feel.
-很好 -但不是立刻就告诉她
- Great. - But not right away.
得花一段时间准备
This is a long time coming.
要准备个大动作
Calls for a grand gesture.
如果她喜欢根汁汽水
If she's impressed with root beer,
那她在看到我为她做的东西的时候
she's going to die when she sees
一定会惊喜死的
what I'm going to cook up for her.
他们特别仔细 所以是件好事
Well, they're super thorough, so that's good.
莱特思医生好像很专业
Doctor Letts seems like she knows what she's doing.
这里有好多双胞胎啊
Lots of twins up here.
还有些是三胞胎
Wow, some triplets, too.
你能想象吗
Could you imagine?
我们会弄明白的
Eh, we'd figure it out.
我很开心我们来了
I'm glad we came.
-抱歉让你们久等了 -没事的
- Sorry to keep you waiting. - Oh, no worries.
我们刚刚在想问哪些问题
We were just stockpiling questions,
像荷尔蒙针之类的
like hormone shots, that kind of thing.
我很乐意回答你们的任何问题
I'm happy to answer any questions you have,
但是首先 我们来说说你的检查结果
but first, let's talk about your test results.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
我们做超声波检查的时候发现了这个
When we did the ultrasound, we noticed this.
你的右侧髂动脉有个动脉瘤
It's an aneurysm on the right iliac artery,
很有可能是你几年前
most likely from the abdominal pregnancy
腹腔妊娠导致的
you suffered several years ago.
那对怀孕有什么影响吗
Um, so what does that mean for getting pregnant?
这不是你能不能怀孕的问题
It's not about whether you can get pregnant.
而是你该不该怀孕的问题
It's about whether you should.
怀孕会给你的血管系统造成很大压力
Pregnancy places a lot of added stress on the vascular system,
增加了动脉瘤破裂的风险
and creates the risk of the aneurysm rupturing.
如果破裂了呢
And if it does?
对母亲来说是致命的
It could be fatal for the mother.
抱歉 我也希望我有更好的消息
I'm sorry. I wish I had better news.
别告诉别人 这些免费请你们喝
Don't repeat this to anybody. These are on the house.
秩序井然的庆祝
All right, a celebration is in order.
我知道如果你当上局长
And I know, if you make commissioner,
你会在莫利酒吧开你的宣誓就职派对的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表