我在救援队的桌子上发现了这个
I just found this on the squad table!
他叫斯宾克先生
His name is Mr. Sprinkles.
应该可以成为消防局的吉祥物
We think he would be a very good firefighter mascot.
你有什么需要 随时都能打电♥话♥给我
You need anything, day or night, 24/7, you call me.
那姑娘想偷药 你可能是被她骗了呢
Girl tries to steal drugs, maybe you're getting snowed.
她走了 不在医院
She's gone! She's not at the hospital,
也不在公♥寓♥
she's not at the apartment.
我知道你怎么看待我处理事情的方式
I know how you feel about the way I'm handling this.
我的感受并不重要
It doesn't matter how I feel.
反正你都会那么做
You're gonna do whatever you're gonna do anyway.
密尔沃基大道有一片地方
You know, there's that stretch of Milwaukee Avenue
我看到有青少年在那里宿营
where I see teens in those encampments.
认识叫布瑞亚的女孩吗
You know a girl named Bria?
不认识
No, I don't think so.
抱歉 回去睡觉吧
Hey, sorry. Go back to bed.
你什么时候回来的
When'd you get in?
刚回来一会儿
A while ago.
那个女孩的事情吗
This about that girl?
布瑞亚 对
Bria, yeah.
我在看她的脸书 她已经几天没有更新了
I'm on her Facebook page. She hasn't posted in days.
你得睡一会儿 宝贝
You gotta get some sleep, babe.
我会的 只是...
I will, I will, it's just--
蒂娜说她没有任何
Tina said she didn't have any relatives
能照顾她的亲人 但这个女人 梅琳达·特里普
who could care for her, but this woman, Melinda Tripp,
她一年前回了布瑞亚的一些东西
she replied to some post about a year ago
布瑞亚叫她"梅琳达阿姨"
and Bria replied back calling her "Aunt Melinda."
我觉得很奇怪
I think that's kind of weird.
明天基德替我的班行吗
Would you be cool if Kidd subbed for me tomorrow?
如果你觉得不方便的话
I mean, if it's gonna put you in a bind,
我就去上 但我真的很想先搞定这件事
I'll suck it up, but I really want to keep working this.
我是队长 我觉得我能应对得了工作
Well, I'm the captain, so I can make that work, I guess.
-行吧 -好 谢谢
- Yeah. - Great, thanks.
看来你今天不是消防员
looks like you're doing less fires
是个护士了
and more taking temperatures today, huh?
是啊 凯西一大早给我打电♥话♥
Yeah, Casey called bright and early
问我能不能替道森的班
to ask if I could sub for Dawson.
怎么
Yeah?
显然她正在集中精力
Apparently, she's beating herself up
找那个失踪的女孩
about this missing girl.
没错 她的确会这么干
Yeah, she has a tendency to do that.
是啊
Yeah.
你们闻到了吗
You guys smell that?
这话可让人不愉快
That's never a good way to start a conversation.
什么东西熟了
Oh, something is ripe!
我没闻到什么
I don't smell anything.
那就是你瞎了
Well, you're blind,
或者说鼻子有毛病
or whatever the smell equivalent of that is.
科普一下
Curiously enough,
女性的鼻子里的嗅觉感受器比男性的
the female nostril holds 1,000 times the smell receptors
多出一千倍
as their male counterparts.
听起来像你编的
That sounds made up.
网上说的
It was on the internet.
也许是卡普放在床底的健身袋的味道
Maybe it's the gym bag that Capp keeps under his bed.
我感觉他好多年没拿出来晾了
I don't think he's aired that thing out in years.
昨天看到他背走了
Saw him leave with it yesterday.
那是他的过夜包 我说的是
That's his overnight bag. I'm talking about the bag
在他床底的包 他叫它"背上就走包"
under his bed he calls his "Go bag."
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
女子被困机器里 南昆西街805号♥
woman caught in machine. 805 South Quincy Street.
注意身后
Yo, watch your backs.
让一让 消防局 请让一让
Coming through! Fire Department! Step back, please!
-让一让 -不好意思
- Step back! Step back! - Excuse us! Excuse us!
-谢谢 -请退后
- Thank you! - Back, back, come on!
-我要迟到了 快点 -帮帮我
- I'm late! Let's go! - Help me!
-对啊 -请帮帮我
- Come on! - Please, help me!
坚持住 女士
Hold on, ma'am!
好疼 求你们帮帮我
Ow, it hurts! Please, someone help me!
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第九集
快帮帮我
Please, help me!
-求你们带我离开这里 -能帮我离开这里吗
- Please! Get me out of here! - Hey, can you get me out?
帮帮我 求求你们 快帮我出来
Ow! Help me, please! Get me out of here!
把其它他玻璃也敲掉 从这里锯下去
Knock the rest of this glass off, cut through here.
-女士 你别动 -好疼
- Ma'am, you gotta stop moving! - It hurts!
我们在帮你出来
We're working to get you out,
你再动会越来越糟糕
you're making it worse for yourself!
-太疼了 -你们能不能
- It's killing me! - Hey, can you
把我这里的玻璃也敲碎啊
use your little glass breaker on my section?
别再碰玻璃了
Hey, stop touching the glass,
闭嘴 退后
shut up, and stand back!
-用外套盖住你的头 -什么
-Hey, cover your head with your jacket! - What?
你得遮住眼睛
I need you to cover your eyes.
我们要打碎玻璃
We're gonna break the glass.
-赫尔曼 把锯子拿过来 -马上
- Herrmann, grab the cutters. - Right, on it.
好 史黛拉 把吗♥啡♥拿过来
All right, Stella, get the morphine.
你不能动 好吗
I need you to hold still, okay?
-好 -我们会帮你
- Okay. - We've got you.
我会给你用一点止痛药
I'm gonna get you some medication for the pain.
求你快一点
Please hurry up!
快点啊
Come on, let's go!
-好了 -我有会要开
- All right, guys. - Hey, I got a meeting!
快啊
Come on!
-帮帮我 -你再这样做一次
- Help me! - Hey, do that again,
我们就让你在里面待上一天
and we'll leave you in there all day!
好 布莱特 基德
Okay, Brett, Kidd!
好了
Okay.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
拜托
Oh, please.
扶住腿了
Got the leg.
小心她的头
Watch her head.
好
All right.
给我们几分钟时间扫玻璃
Give us a few minutes to get this glass swept up.
放我出去
Let me out!
搞什么
What the--
搞什么 拜托
What the--come on!
你需要什么 伙计
Yeah, what do you need, buddy?
你昨晚和一个女人
You were the guy with the woman last night
在18号♥街大桥下面吗
under the 18th Street bridge?
你在让大家看一个女孩的照片
You were showing that picture of the girl around?
是啊
Yeah.
那是我
That was me.
我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
布瑞亚
Bria?
我跟她一起上学
Well, I--I went to school with her.
佩顿灰熊学校
Payton Grizzlies.
是吗
You did?
她跟一群孩子会在16号♥街
Yeah, um, she hangs out with these kids
和凯尼尔沃思街交叉处的小市场玩
behind this small market on 16th and Kenilworth.
至少曾经是
Well, at least, she used to.
你昨晚为什么不告诉我
Why the hell didn't you tell me that last night?
拜托 你们看起来像是警♥察♥
Come on, man. You looked like cops.
你能资助我吗
Can you help me out a bit?
你和加比昨晚在贫民区转悠吗
You and Gabby were walking around Skid Row last night?
是啊 我还以为她和你说了
Yeah, I thought she told you.
她跟我说你们在找布瑞亚
Well, she told me you were out looking for Bria.
我不知道到了什么程度
I didn't know to what extent.
那是我的建议
Well, it was my suggestion.
我们没找到她 所以我想那是个糟糕的主意
We didn't find her, so... I guess it was a bad idea.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
道森也许只是不想让你担心
Dawson probably just doesn't want you worried.
她知道你对这样的感受
She knows how you feel about...
哪样
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表