拭目以待
I'm sure I will.
看看谁又回来当酒保了
Hey, look who's back behind the bar.
我走的时候你在洗澡
Ah, well, you were in the shower when I left,
不然我就跟你说一声了
or I would've mentioned it.
怎么了 你已经厌倦了每晚去市里
What happened, did you get sick of hitting the town
都带一个不同的男伴吗
with a different date every night?
不是我故意夸张
Look, I don't wanna shock you,
芝加哥的男人们 能跟上我节奏的
but the pool of guys in Chicago who can keep up with this
真的很少
is limited.
是吗
That so?
他下手可真狠
Ugh, he got you good.
我最近咬东西怪怪的
I've been biting down funny.
辛迪说我要是不去医院看看
And Cindy says if I don't go and get it looked at,
她就亲自把我的嘴缝起来
then she's gonna wire my mouth shut herself.
没有硬性损伤
Well, nothing's broken.
继续冰敷吧
Just keep icing it.
我会转告她是你说的
I'm gonna tell her you said that.
我很确信我的诊断
I'm comfortable with my diagnosis.
很好
Good.
我不再问布莱特那个神秘男是谁了
So, I've stopped asking Brett who this mystery guy is.
决定尊重她的隐私了啊
Ah, decided to respect her privacy, huh?
不不 是我使出了"诡计"这招
No, no. Let's just say I'm making a deception check.
这是"龙与地下城"的基本招数
It's a basic D&D move.
运用"魅力属性"对抗布莱特的智慧
I make a charisma roll against Brett's wisdom,
如果属性加成值足够 她就会中计
and if I roll high enough then she buys into my ploy
就会泄露她最近的相好是谁
and reveals who she's canoodling with.
别告诉莉莉你玩那个游戏
Don't tell Lily you play that game.
总之 我觉得是医院的医生
Anyway, I think it's a doctor from Med.
不是
It's not.
不是吧
C'mon!
未知来电
喂
Hello?
等下 慢点说 怎么了
Wait, wait, slow down. What?
好 我马上就过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
赫尔曼 我得出去一趟
Uh, Herrmann, I gotta run.
好
Okay.
没事吧
Everything okay?
是布瑞亚 她有麻烦了
It's Bria. She's in trouble.
我来开车
I'll drive.
他在里屋
He's in here.
他从昨晚就开始病了
He's been sick since last night.
他一直吐个不停
He won't stop throwing up.
我没事 我没事
I am okay. I'm okay.
我们得送他去医院
We gotta get him to the hospital.
好 我叫救护车
All right, I'll call an ambulance.
你能在这里治疗他吗
Can't you help him here?
所以我才打给你啊
I mean, that's why I called you.
他抽搐了
Whoa, he's seizing!
天呐
Oh, God.
我是芝加哥消防局的凯利·西弗莱德副队
Yeah, this is Lieutenant Kelly Severide with the CFD,
请派一辆救护车到北霍因街3408号♥
I need a rolling ambulance to 3408 North Hoyne.
成年男性
Adult male.
我们得给他降温
We need to lower his temperature.
把他衣服脱下来
Let's get his shirt off.
拿浴巾 毛巾过来 能找到的都拿来
Grab wash cloths, towels, anything you can find.
-他要死了吗 -布瑞亚 赶紧
- Is he dying? - Bria, now.
道森 他没呼吸了
Dawson! He stopped breathing.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad.
过来
Here, come on.
好 三二一
Ready, one, two, three.
好 我救活他了
Okay, I got him back.
急救人员
Paramedics.
进来
Yeah, in here.
-道森 -坎贝尔
- Dawson. - Campbell.
-什么情况 -鸦♥片♥剂戒断反应
- What happened? - Withdrawing from opiates.
他发高烧了
He's running a fever.
我试着给他降温 但他停止呼吸了
I tried to cool him down, but he stopped breathing.
把他救回来了 他颈动脉的脉博很强
Got him back. His carotid pulse is strong.
给他插管 同时给他输液
Okay, let's tube him in and get a line in.
-你能帮我挂水吗 -好
- Can you spike a bag for me? - Yeah.
好了 他情况稳定了 把他抬上救护车吧
Okay, he's stable. Let's get him in the ambo.
好
Alright.
坎贝尔 带她一起走
Campbell, she's riding with you.
好 上车吧
Okay, hop on.
这下他们要把我和我爸分开了
They're gonna split us apart now.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
我很抱歉之前的事
I'm sorry about earlier.
我也是
Me too.
我不想谈
I don't wanna talk about it.
今晚不想
Not tonight.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
道森 布瑞亚怎么样了
Hey, Dawson. How's Bria?
我... 我去到医院时
I, uh-- when I got to the hospital,
她在床边的椅子上睡着了
she was sleeping in the bedside chair.
护士给她爸输了液
Nurses had an IV in her dad,
说他的情况稳定了
and uh, said his condition was stable.
就是毒品的戒断反应
Just typical narcotics withdrawal.
儿童服务处的人来了吗
Child Services show up?
护士没说 我也没问
Nurses didn't say anything, and I didn't ask.
等我一有空 就过去看下
I'm gonna stop by there as soon as I get a chance.
我也会去 她很勇敢
Yeah, I will too. She's a brave kid.
怎么了
What's up?
我们无交流
We're not communicating.
就是
It's just,
我知道你怎么看待我处理事情的方式
I know how you feel about the way I'm handling things.
我的感受并不重要
It's doesn't matter how I feel.
反正你都会那么做
You're gonna do whatever you're gonna do anyway.
先让我过了今天
Just let me get through this day,
确保这个家庭没有因为
and make sure this family isn't broken apart
一个十几岁的女孩向我寻求帮助而支离破碎
because a teen girl reached out for my help.
在我看来 有两条路可走
The way that I see it, I got two choices.
我可以给朱利安写张支票
I could write Julian a check,
而那笔钱就是打水漂
knowing that the CFD will never see that money again
也不会有什么防火手套
nor any fire-retardant gloves.
第二条路就是我和他对质
Or I can confront him.
告诉他回底特律去忽悠人
Tell him to get that flim-flam show back to Detroit,
希望我能从堂娜的发火中幸存
hoping to survive the fallout from Donna.
好吧
Alright.
如果你给他开了支票...
If you cut him the check--
我会从我自己的账户付回给芝加哥消防局
I will repay the CFD from my own personal account.
你确定你的直觉...
Are you sure that your instincts are--
看看
Look at that.
你看看这像是合法的东西吗
Does that look legit to you?
没有公♥司♥名字 没有地址
There is no company name. No address.
消防器械
专业防火手套
好吧 在我看来
All right, from where I'm sitting,
哪条路都不好走 队长
it's a loser either way you slice it, Chief.
是啊
Yes, it is.
那你准备怎么做
So what're you gonna do?
我知道了
I figured it out.
什么
What?
今天早上在你早早离开以后
I realized who Brett's dating this morning,
我知道和布莱特约会的是谁了
after you left early.
我得做早饭
I had breakfast duty.
我做了松饼
I got Bisquick.
好吧 是谁
Alright. Who is it?
安东尼奥
Antonio.
不可能
No way.
-有多大把握 -百分之九十九
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表