Yeah, it was, um, memorable.
回报的感觉很好
It just feels good to give back.
我给你发好友请求了 乔
I sent you a friend request, Joe.
好 当我已经接受了
Oh, wow, great. Consider it accepted.
你们下次轮班是什么时候
When are you all on shift again?
-周四 -好
- Uh, Thursday. - Great.
我们周四再来 准备好大快朵颐吧
We'll be back then. Bring your appetite.
-你们还要来 -好 到时候见
- You're coming back? - Great, see you then.
好
Okay!
如果他们星期四来给我们做饭 我就辞职
If they cook for us on Thursday, I'll quit.
我自杀
I'll kill myself.
你做好快点搞定这件事 克鲁兹
You better do something about this, Cruz.
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
阿曼达喜欢你 你得和她说清楚
That Amanda likes you. You gotta say something to her.
我想我应该开始分配一下奥蒂斯莫利酒吧的轮班
I guess we should start divvying up Otis's shifts at Molly's.
我也是这么想的
I was thinking the same thing.
我可以替你 因为我知道你和西弗莱德
And I can cover for you, 'cause I know you and Severide
可能有计划 因为你们正打得火热
probably have plans now that y'all are hot and heavy.
没 没计划 因为正如我说的
No, no plans, 'cause like I said,
一切都特别随意
everything is super casual.
-你没关系 -完全没关系
- And you're fine with that? - Totally am.
但是 在消防局保守秘密
Oh, but man, keeping a secret in the fire house?
比我想的要难得多
Way tougher than I thought.
那还用说 提醒你一下...
Tell me about it. Fair warning--
最终大家还是会发现的
It always comes out eventually.
二班
Hey, second shift.
冰箱里那些特百惠里都是什么
What's with all the Tupperware clogging up the fridge?
博斯韦尔
Oh, uh, hey, Boswell.
那些是剩饭 你们随便吃
Those are leftovers. Help yourselves.
真好 谢了
Oh, sweet. Thanks.
赫尔曼
Hey, uh, Herrmann.
布莱特和我准备今晚带着ipad到医院
Brett and I are gonna take an iPad to Med tonight,
和奥蒂斯一起看电影 你去吗
watch movies with Otis. You in?
听起来很有趣 但是莫利酒吧今晚肯定人很多
Sounds fun, but, uh, Molly's is gonna be packed tonight.
有曲棍球赛
Hockey game.
反正奥蒂斯很快就回来了
Anyway, Otis'll be back here soon enough.
把我们都逼疯
Driving us all crazy.
我不想多嘴 但他站都站不起来
Hate to say it, but that guy can barely stand up.
在他穿上防护设备之前
It's gonna be a long time
还要恢复很长时间
before he steps into his bunker gear,
更不用说爬云梯了
nevermind climb the ladder.
你错了 哥们
You're wrong there, buddy.
你不了解奥蒂斯
You don't know Otis.
这是什么
What's this?
-晚饭 -还有电影
- Dinner. - And a movie.
我们搞了差不多四部汉默恐怖电影
We put, like, four Hammer films on here.
《蛇发女妖》《魔鬼的仪式》
"Gorgon," "Satanic Rites of Dracula"--
赫尔曼去哪儿了
Where's Herrmann?
他...他本来要来的
He--You know, he was gonna come,
可今晚莫利实在太忙了
but it's super busy at Molly's tonight.
医生们刚刚来过
Docs were just here.
他们不告诉我还要多久才能康复
They won't give me any guess about how long rehab will take.
只说血小板的情况是个极大变量
They say the platelet issue is too big a variable.
其实
Truth is,
我今晚并不是很想搞社交
I'm not really up for socializing tonight, guys.
连卢玛纳提家的披萨也不想吃
Not up for Lou Malnati's?
抱歉了
Sorry.
好吧 那你就吃医院的饭吧
Okay, well, you can stick to hospital food.
披萨我们吃 不过我们是不会走的
We will eat the pizza. But we're not going anywhere.
可我根本撑不过这电影
But I won't even make it through the movie.
没事 我每次看汉默的电影
Well, that's okay. I always fall asleep
都会睡着
during Hammer films.
把披萨给我
Give me the pizza.
这就对了嘛
There it is.
"他沉睡时 梦见太阳
"And while he slept, he dreamed that the sun had
"融化了所有冰雪
"Melted all the snow away.
"而他清醒时 一切梦境都成过眼云烟
"But when he woke up, his dream was gone.
"冰雪仍未消融
"The snow was still everywhere.
"而新的雪正在纷纷飘落"
And new snow was falling."
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
-看见了吗 -看见了
- See? - Yeah, I see.
好
Okay.
不如你去洗漱一下 上♥床♥
Why don't you go brush up, get into bed,
我等会儿再给你读剩下的
and I'll read you the rest later?
好
Okay.
你在为什么事分心
What's got you so distracted?
我没有
I'm not distracted.
好吧 我可能是要升职
Okay. My name is being floated around for a promotion.
-这是坏事吗 -不是
- Is that a bad thing? - No.
只是出警就少了
Just less action.
反而会有更多文件 更多委员会
More paperwork, more committees,
更多政♥治♥问题
more politics.
可危险少了
Less danger.
刺♥激♥也少了
Less excitement.
但是会有更多机会活着看着特伦斯长大
But a better chance of surviving to see Terrance grow up.
-你是担心你的下属 -不是
- You worried about your men? - No.
凯西会接手
Casey's stepping up.
他会照顾好他们
He could take care of them.
那你是在纠结什么
So what's tripping you up?
我猜...
I guess, uh...
我是觉得他们并不需要我
The idea that they don't need me.
别瞎想了
You don't believe that.
爸爸 我准备好了
Daddy, I'm ready!
我来了 小伙子
I'm coming, little man.
你在哪里
Where you at?
我来了
I'm coming!
嗨
Hi.
也许他是...想念那个机器人了
Maybe he's--he's, like, missing the robot.
我们把机器人带去医院
We bring the robot to the hospital.
我不...不...
Yeah, I don't--I don't-- -
-大家好 -瞧瞧这是谁
- Hey, there. - Well, look at this.
我们说过我们会回来的
We told you we'd be back.
这么早就来了啊
It's so early.
我们要做最拿手的炖牛肉
Well, we're making our famous beef ragout.
这个做法很耗时
It's a slow cooker recipe,
所以得在汤里多炖一会儿
so it has to stew in its juices for a while.
车里还有几个袋子没拿过来
Have a couple more bags in the car.
你不是应该阻止她们的吗
You were supposed to put the kibosh on this.
我们可都指望你呢 克鲁兹
We were counting on you, Cruz.
能怪我吗
But can you blame me?
咱们中哪个人能冷血到
I mean, who among us is cold-hearted enough
让那些可爱的姑娘们伤心
to crush the spirits of those sweet women?
说真的 谁有那么冷血
Seriously, though, who's cold-hearted enough?
我真的吃不下去了
I can't eat this food again!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不过就是件外套 以前又不是没湿过
It's a bunker coat. It's been wet before.
这是奥蒂斯的外套 你个混♥蛋♥
It's Otis's jacket, you jamoke.
只是意外而已 赫尔曼
It was an accident, Herrmann.
就不能有点尊重吗
Little respect, huh?
你知道吗
You know what?
本来你要偷走奥蒂斯的位子就够讨厌的了
It's bad enough you're trying to steal Otis's spot, anyway.
我有消息要告诉你 这已经不是他的位子了
I got news for you, Herrmann. It's not his spot anymore.
你的朋友也别想把它从我手中夺回去
And your boy's got no shot taking it back from me
他的膝盖都抖得跟碗果冻似的了
when his knees are shaking like a bowl of Jell-O.
好
Okay.
你们几个
Guys.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 队长
Nothing, Captain.
地板太滑 我摔倒了
I, uh, slipped on the wet floor.
赫尔曼刚才帮我起来了
Herrmann was just helping me up.
赫尔曼
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表