F. I.
R E 消防
R. E. Fire!
你们来这的原因就是你需要很好地
The reason why you are here is you need to get your life
整理你的生活 我就是来帮助你的
in order, and I am here to help you with that.
-"F"代表什么 -"F"代表
- What's the "F" stand for? - "F" stands for
消防杆
fire pole.
连接着
The thing that connects
消防队这两层的是杆子
the two floors of a firehouse is a pole.
杆子的首字母是"P"
Pole starts with a "P."
是消防杆 消防
It's a fire pole. Fire.
在你需要的时候它总会在那里
It is always there when you need it,
在危急时刻 它会帮你
and in an emergency, it will help you
很快地拿到你需要的东西
quickly get to the things that you need.
-怎么了 乔瑟夫 -你为什么要搞得这么正式
- Yes, Joseph? - Why are you doing this thing so formal?
不正式才让你
The thing that makes you unique
与众不同
is that you are not formal.
客户要为此花大价钱的
Clients are going to pay a lot of money for this.
你得
You need to, um,
"在穿衣 礼节和方法上
"Show them that you are a professional
展示出你是专业的"
in dress and manner and in method."
那继续吧
Well, continue then.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
你好啊 莱斯特
Hey, Lester.
-你的脚怎么样了 -好多了 谢谢
- How's your foot? - It's a lot better, thanks.
你们找杰拉德吗
You looking for Gerald?
不 实际上 我们知道杰拉德在哪
Uh, no, actually, we know where Gerald is.
你知道有谁在欺负他吗
Do you know if anyone's bothering him?
没事的 你可以告诉我们的
Hey, it's okay. You can tell us.
我不想和这事扯上什么关系
I don't want nothing to do with this.
那是杰拉德的帐篷
That's Gerald's tent right there.
杰拉德帐篷里的人
Hey, whoever's in Gerald's tent
出来
needs to come out.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
那是杰拉德的家
That's Gerald's house.
-不再是了 -好了 咱们走吧
- Not no more. - Come on, let's go.
-不 道森 不 -这是我家
- No, Dawson, no. - This is my house.
是我的地盘 回家去吧 讨厌鬼们
This is my street. Go home, skanks.
不 这不是你的地盘 是我的
No, this is not your street. It's mine.
是他的 他的和他们的
Along with his and his and theirs.
你知道这还是谁的地盘吗
You know who else's streets these are?
芝加哥的每个医护人员和消防员的地盘
Every paramedic and firefighter in Chicago.
我们到过这座城市的每一个街区
We've been on every block in this city
帮助过很多人
and helped someone on every one of them.
所有那些我们帮助过的人
And all those people we've helped,
他们都和我们是一边的 不是你那边的
they're on our team, not yours.
你再欺负杰拉德或这里的其他人
You mess with Gerald again or anyone else in this camp,
那你就是和我们
then you'll be picking a fight with us
和每个忠于我们的人宣战
and everyone that's loyal to us,
之后你就会知道这是谁的地盘了
and then you'll find out whose streets these are.
她以前是我的朋友
She used to be my friend.
你确定不不想去收♥容♥所♥ 杰拉德
Are you sure you don't want to go to the shelter, Gerald?
如果再有人欺负你就给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗
You call us if anybody messes with you again, okay?
我想我会给霍普回电邮的
I think I will email Hope back.
跟她直说我对她要说的
Tell her straight up I'm not interested in
不感兴趣
anything she has to say,
这样就不会产生什么误解了
just so there's no misunderstandings.
怎么了
Hey! What's up?
就是想顺便过来看看 送点饼干过来
Just thought I'd drop in with some cookies.
我发誓 你真是个天使
I swear you are an angel.
-时间正好 -干什么
- Good time for it. - Hey!
我们都快丧失对人性的信心了
We're losing all faith in humanity around here.
-出警不顺吗 -更糟
- Rough call? - Worse.
有变♥态♥进了消防局
Pervert came into the firehouse.
-谢谢 -很好
- Thanks. - Oh, good.
提个问题
All right, question for the group.
我需要点帮助
I am gonna need some help
帮我把我这人生导师的事业起步
getting this life coach thing off the ground.
我做你的第一个客户怎么样
Why don't I be your first client?
-不 -好啊 真棒
- Oh, no. - Yeah, great!
成交 你不会失望的
Done! You are not gonna be disappointed.
好了 我们
Okay, let's, uh,
来签了合约 然后就可以开始了
get you signed up, and then we'll get you started.
-好吗 -现在吗
- Okay? - Now?
为什么不呢 -好吧 我们...
Why not? - Okay, oh, we gonna-
不
No?
-你说的 -不 好吧 我不...
- Mm. You said. - No, okay, I didn't--
我们会回来的
We'll just go on back here.
我有很多要讲的
I got stuff to talk about.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
"F"是
You see the "F"
你...
is for you're--
怎么样
How was it?
布莱特还是那么厉害
Brett was awesome as always.
我刚跟《芝加哥太阳报》
I just got off the phone
和《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》通完电♥话♥
with both the "Sun-Times" and "The Tribune."
他们说会和内特·艾萨克划清界限
They said they're severing all ties with Nate Isaacs
将他的名字从这里的所有报刊里除名
and will blast his name to all the press in the area.
他们向我保证会严肃处理这件事的
They assured me they took it very seriously.
可算完了
Good riddance.
我还以为你想知道
Well, I thought you would like to know.
我的确想知道
You thought right.
怎么样
So, how was it?
实际上真挺好的
Really good actually.
-他是一个非常睿智的人 -真的吗
- He's a very wise man. - Really?
当然是真的
Really, really.
我跟他说我妹妹的事了
Yeah, I told him about my sister,
他让我联♥系♥她
and he said I should reach out to her
这也是我这段时间一直在考虑的事
which is what I've been thinking for a long time.
你有个妹妹
You have a sister?
然后我们又聊到了夏威夷
Then we started to talk about Hawaii.
我想大学毕业以后去那里
You know, how I wanted to go there after college
可我爸妈偏偏
but my parents put the kibosh
就不让我去
on that particular dream.
他说 "有时候梯子够不到最高的那层楼
He said, "Sometimes ladders don't reach the highest floor,
但我们也还是爬上去"
but we have to hump up the stairs,"
我觉得这个建议真的很好
which is really solid advice.
所以我会考虑一下的
So, yeah, I'm gonna think about it.
考虑什么
About what?
搬去夏威夷啊
You know, moving to Hawaii.
总之 我今天真的很开心
Anyway, today was really fun.
-咱们明天在"莫利之北"见 -好
- I'll see you tomorrow at Molly's North? - Yeah.
必须的
Definitely.
等我先杀个人的
Right after I murder someone.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是觉得咱们之间变得有点怪
I just think things are getting weird between us.
我觉得还好啊
It's not weird for me.
我只是想把话说明白
Look, I'd like to say what I mean.
你知道我不太擅长拐弯抹角
You know I'm not much for dancing around subjects.
我也是
Me either.
这个叫扎克的人真的很好
Um, it's just this Zach guy is really cool.
我们在一起很开心
And we have a lot of fun together.
我们可能会正经谈恋爱
And it may get serious.
谁知道呢 反正我觉得会朝那个方向发展
Who knows? It feels like it's heading in that direction.
可你...
But you...
对我来说很特别
are so special to me.
而且也...
And, um...
很重要
so important.
我只是觉得...
And I just feel like it'll--it'll
等我搬出去很多事情就会变简单了
clear up a lot of things once I move out.
行吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表