- "Commandeering"? - Quiet, Herrmann.
具体情况里奥丹特工来解释
I'll let Agent Riordan explain.
大家早上好
Morning, folks.
抱歉如此临时地通知
Sorry for the short notice,
但你们的消防局对我们的任务
but your firehouse is uniquely situated
非常重要
for our purposes.
三天前 一名叫作马丁·贝塞拉的暴♥力♥逃犯
Three days ago, a violent fugitive named Martin Becerra
在圣路易杀死了一名探员
murdered a federal agent in St. Louis.
我们认为贝塞拉会来芝加哥
We believe Becerra is headed to Chicago
找他哥帮忙 他哥就住在街对面
to seek help from his brother, who lives across the street.
所以我们会把车停在这里
So we're parking it right here at 51
等贝塞拉出现
until Becerra shows up.
那祝你们能顺利掩藏身份
Yeah, well, good luck staying out of sight.
我们的门永远是大开着的
Our doors are always open to the neighborhood.
我明白
I understand that,
但我们需要尽量减少消防队的活动
but we'll need to limit activity at the firehouse.
警报 抢险车车来来去去
Alarms, trucks coming and going,
免得引人注目
anything that would draw attention.
这人♥大♥概多久会出现
How soon do you expect this guy?
很难说 我们今天早上发现
It's hard to say. We tracked his cell phone
他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥到了迪凯特
to Decatur earlier this morning,
但他关机了 所以
but he turned the phone off, so
事到如今 只能等了
at this point, all we can do is wait.
你们需要做的就是乖乖等着
What you need to worry about is sitting tight
别给我们添乱
and staying out of our way.
你说什么
Excuse me?
芝加哥警署已经同意与联调局合作
The CFD have agreed to cooperate with the FBI on this one,
所以我们无能为力
so it's out of our hands.
对我们来说
In any case, the best way
现在为人♥民♥服务的最好方式
to serve the neighborhood right now
就是帮助里奥丹特工和他的团队
is to support Agent Riordan and his team
逮捕这名穷凶极恶的罪犯
in the capture of a violent criminal.
请全力配合
So let's do that.
-一切听你的 队长 -收到 队长
- Whatever you say, chief. - Copy that, chief.
谢谢 队长
Thank you, chief.
抱歉 我们需要用这张桌子
Sorry, fellas. We're gonna need this table.
请便
All yours.
其实 我们打算把这里作为集结待命区
In fact, we're gonna use this as our staging area,
所以需要把这些工具都挪开
so if you could just move all of this gear out of the way,
麻烦了
that'd be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
到处都是联调局的人 真不爽
I don't like these feds everywhere.
都没办法在装备室围堵你了
Makes it harder to corner you in the turnout room.
别放弃这个任务
Well, don't give up on that mission.
绝对不会
Never.
你妈给我留了言
Your mom left me a message
说明天晚餐的事
about dinner tomorrow night.
你确定你不想去吗
You sure you don't want to go?
绝对不去
Not a chance.
说真的 那种情况下 那两个人...
Seriously, that situation, those two...
简直是灾难
Disaster.
你怎么能确定呢
How can you be so sure?
他们看起来还挺幸福的
I mean, they seem genuinely happy.
我已经经历过一次了
I lived through it once already.
相信我 绝对不好玩
Trust me, it's not fun.
也许他们现在更成熟睿智了
Maybe they're older and wiser now,
你自己也说了
and you even said yourself
珍妮弗为此付出了很多
that Jennifer has come a long way.
也许这对她来说是好事
This could be good for her.
你要是想跟他们去 那请自便
You want to go with them, be my guest.
你看起来蛮重要的
You look important.
我的意思是 你是个领导
I just mean, you're an officer.
我是西弗莱德副队
Lieutenant Severide.
我是科特斯特工 茱莉亚
Agent Cortes. Julia.
科特斯 幸会
Cortes, nice to meet you.
我老大想见你
My boss wants to see you.
他在你队长的办公室等你
He's set up in your chief's office.
抱歉
Sorry.
领导有要务
Important person stuff.
我没听说过这种事
I just never heard of anything like this.
"不出任务"
"Reduced duty"?
感觉没必要
Seems extreme.
是啊 真的
Yeah, it really does.
我们完全可以出去救火
We can easily be going out on runs
而他们等在这里
while they sit here,
盯着那栋公♥寓♥楼
staring at an apartment building.
没毛病
So true.
真希望我能怎么解决一下这个问题
Wish there was something else I could do about it.
我也是
I do too.
-什么情况 -什么
- What's going on? - What?
你送我贴心礼物
The, uh, thoughtful gifts,
还一直同意我说的话 完全不像你
the constant un-Gabby-like agreement.
我同意你所说的话
Is it really that unusual
就这么不可思议吗
that I'm agreeing with everything you say?
我只是希望你能知道
Look, I just want to make sure that you know
我...
that...
很爱你
I love you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不必为了我改变你的性格
No need to change personalities on me.
你说你不希望我们之间有空隙 你看
You said you didn't want any space between us. See?
没有空隙
No space.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
队长 大队长叫你去一下他办公室
Captain, the chief wants to see you in his office.
里面有联调局的人在
He's got some feds in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许我们要重新开张了
Maybe we're going back into service.
有消息告诉我
Keep me posted.
凯西 请进
Casey, come on in.
这是马特·凯西队长
This is Captain Matt Casey.
他是我的副手
He's my second in command.
谢谢你把消防队给我们借用 队长
Thanks for letting us use your house, captain.
我知道这给你们添麻烦了
I know it's an intrusion.
我们很乐意帮忙
Glad to help any way we can.
这是马丁·贝塞拉的哥哥
This is Martin Becerra's brother,
莫里斯 33岁
Maurice, 33 years old.
你在这附近见过他吗
Ever seen him around the neighborhood?
没有
No.
不 没见过
No, he doesn't look familiar.
他住在1F室
He lives in apartment 1F,
但我们得确定他现在正在那
but we need to confirm he's there now,
而不是已经和贝塞拉在一起了
and not already with Becerra.
我们得去侦查一下
We're gonna need to do a little recon.
具体怎么做
What does that entail?
我派几个手下人进入大楼
I send a couple of my guys into the building,
乔装成燃气公♥司♥员工
posing as gas company employees.
他们四处转转 看能发现点什么
They nose around, see what they can see.
这对住户有危险吗
Any risk to the residents?
那里面住了很多家庭 有很多小孩子
There's a lot of families in there, a lot of kids.
我不会担心那个的
I wouldn't worry about that.
我们有数
We know what we're doing.
还记得那个把吃热狗噎住的女儿
Remember that guy who ran his little girl over here
送来这里求救的父亲吗
when she was choking on a hot dog?
记得 赫克托
Yeah, Hector.
对 他们就住在那
Yeah, they live there,
也是一楼
also on the first floor.
不如让我们过去看看伊莎贝拉怎么样
Why don't we go over there to see how Isabella's doing,
顺便打探一下
take a look around?
我没意见 只要你们低调行事
I'm good with that, as long as you keep a low profile,
而且就你一个去 不要别人
and just you, not your whole company.
我的消防员可不单独行动
My firefighters don't freelance.
你会需要支援的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表