霍普在家那边惹了麻烦
Hope got into a little bit of trouble back home.
我显然什么都没偷
I didn't steal any money.
她都跟我解释过了 小镇子是非多
She explained it all to me. Small town drama.
总部是怎么说那些氧气筒的
What did HQ say about those oxygen bottles?
我今天早上打电♥话♥留了讯息
I called and left a message this morning,
但是我觉得我可能打错电♥话♥了
but I think I might have the wrong number.
你怎么都有理由
Yeah, you have an explanation for all of it.
恭喜 凯西队长
Congratulations, Captain Casey.
从此刻开始 凯西队长将负责
Starting immediately Captain Casey will be your go-to
处理有关人事的事务
for all personnel-related issues.
如果你想当队长的话
Chief told me he'd back you up
队长肯定全力支持的
if you wanted to make captain yourself.
我不着急
I'm in no rush.
你的桌子上堆了一大堆文件
Impressive stack of forms on your desk.
要忙着处理文件吗
You having a paper drive?
这么多文件还得归功于这个
That's the paperwork I get to deal with thanks to these.
我想为了我的健康着想不吃培根了
I was thinking of giving up bacon for health reasons,
但是特鲁迪对男人有两个标准
but Trudy has two rules for men.
不准养猫 不准素食
No cats, and no vegetarians.
还得加一条不得穿拖鞋
I'd add sandals to that list.
如果我们给女人列一张这种表
If we put together a list like that for women,
你们肯定会杀了我们
you would murder us.
不是这样的 你试试
That's not true. Try it.
不要
Do not.
不 拜托 我很感兴趣
Oh, no, please. I'm interested.
-也许只是 -快啊 奥蒂斯
- Maybe just-- - Come on, Otis.
表上有什么
What's on the list?
不能...种族歧视
No...racists?
这是个疑问句吗
Is that a question?
你并不确定
You're not sure?
没戏了
Never had a chance.
真热烈
What a nice welcome.
这些人最喜欢发工资了
Yeah, nothing cheers up this crowd like paychecks.
希尔薇·布莱特 给
Sylvie Brett, there you go.
-谢谢 马修·凯西 -给我
- Thank you. Matthew Casey. - Yep.
你当上队长后的第一份工资
Hey your first Captain's paycheck.
肯定很棒
Oh, must be nice.
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
Christopher Herrmann.
给 凯利
There you go, Kelly.
发工资日愉快
Happy payday, everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
忘了我吧
Forgot someone.
包裹里没有你的支票
Oh, there wasn't a check in the package for you,
所以我想肯定是直接打给你了
so I figured you must have direct deposit.
不 我每周都有支票 和大家一样
Nope, I get a check every week, just like everyone else.
或者至少 今天之前是有的
Or at least, I did until today.
我不确定是怎么回事
I'm not sure what happened,
但我马上打给工资办的人
but I'll call over to payroll right now.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about that.
别担心 她会找到的
Don't worry. She'll find it.
你挡住了紧急用车出口
Hey, yo, you're blocking emergency vehicles here!
快递车停在厨房♥门后面
Deliveries go around back to the kitchen door!
这个不行 太大了
Not this. It's too big.
上帝啊 这是什么
Holy smokes. What is that?
不能告诉你 这是布莱恩·兹沃内切克的
Couldn't tell you. Belongs to a Brian Zvonecek.
克鲁兹 能去叫一下奥蒂斯吗
Hey, Cruz. Go find Otis, would you?
奥蒂斯 赶紧过来
Hey, Otis! Get out here!
奥蒂斯怎么了
What'd Otis do now?
从大阪定了什么东西
Ordered something all the way from Osaka.
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
你说呢
You tell us.
这是什么 奥蒂斯
What is it, Otis?
先生们 这是未来
This, gentlemen, is the future.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 人员受伤
Truck 81, Ambulance 61. Person injured...
克鲁兹 你能帮我把这个拖进去吗
Hey, Cruz, can you drag that in for me?
轻点 谢了 伙计
Real gentle. Thanks, pal.
你们最好快点
You guys better hurry.
伤者在哪里
Where's the victim?
这边 他试图入室偷窃
Right this way with an attempted break-in.
结果没成功
Didn't work out for the kid.
还受了好罪
Got him real good.
天啊
Oh, my God.
81号♥云梯车呼叫总部 最好派出救援队
81 to Main, you better send out Rescue Squad.
芝加哥烈焰
第六季 第五集
好了 别动 伙计
All right. Stop moving, buddy.
你越动情况就越糟糕
The more you move, the worse it gets.
小心
Watch your backs.
他失血过多
He's losing a lot of blood,
在我们把他救下来之前
and the medics can't work on him
医护人员没法包扎
until we get him out of that mess.
云梯队能把他弄下来
Truck can get him down here,
但我希望救援队剪断电线
but I want Squad to cut him free.
不 就让他待在那里吧
No, let's leave him where he is.
克鲁兹 拿救生吊篮 绳子和滑轮
Cruz, grab a Stokes basket, a rope, and a pulley.
-收到 -你做什么
- Copy that. - What are you doing?
移♥动♥云梯车的位置
Gonna reposition the aerial.
让其成为头顶的锚定点
Make it an overhead anchor point.
我们用救生吊篮
We'll take the Stokes basket,
升到伤者那边
and we'll raise it up to the victim,
让他进去 然后弄断电线
secure him in it, and then we'll extract the wires.
-一根一根剪断 -那会花太长时间
- Strand by strand. - That'll take way too long.
要把电线网都切断
I Just want to cut the whole section free,
救他下来 在地上给他解开
and bring him down, you can disentangle him on the ground.
凯西 你看见电线插♥进♥了他大腿的什么地方吗
Casey, you see where that wire's digging into his leg?
看见了 所以我希望把他救下来
Yeah, that's why I want to bring him down,
好让医护人员止血
so the medics can stop the bleeding.
我觉得我们该让他保持稳定
I say we should keep him stable.
穆奇 搭梯子
Mouch! Get that ladder up!
穆奇 别听 待在原地
Mouch, scrub that. Stay where you are.
我来做决定
I'm making the call.
我们救下伤者 然后在地上处理
We bring the victim down, and work on the ground.
救生吊篮准备好了 副队
Stokes basket is ready, Lieutenant.
我们不需要了
No, we don't need it.
队长说我们现在就要救伤者下来
Captain says we're gonna bring the victim down
连同电线一起
right now, wire and all.
去拿断线钳 然后上屋顶
Grab the bolt cutters, and head up on the roof.
-收到 -赫尔曼
- Copy. - Herrmann,
让我上梯子
let me up on that ladder.
好吧
All right.
托尼 把垃圾箱挪开
Tony, let's move this dumpster.
好
Yeah.
-准备好了吗 副队 -开始吧
- Ready, Lieutenant? - Go for it.
-让我抓住杆子 -抛过来
- Let me grab the pole. - Flip it.
-扶住了吗 基德 -是的
- You got it, Kidd? - Yeah.
等等 好 停
Wait. That's it. Stop.
小心倒钩
Hey, watch the barbs.
电线受到的压力很大
Wire's under a lot of tension.
知道了
Got it.
小心
Watch it.
好 放他下来
Okay. Bring him down.
慢点
Slowly.
-好了吗 -好了
- Okay? - Got it.
好了
Got it.
该死
Damn it.
他大出血了
We got a bleeder.
股动脉出血 现在就得去医院
Femoral artery. We need to transport now.
走吧
Let's go.
做得好
Nice work.
刚才凯西和西弗莱德之间
Did things seem a little hostile back there
是不是有点敌意
between Casey and Severide?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表