but I feel for the kid, you know?
他看起来很享受
He looked like he was having the time of his life
-在悠闲地走着 -我知道你的意思
- out there, scooting along. - Yeah, I know what you mean.
我们一般都很难了解事情来龙去脉
We don't generally get to hear how these things turn out, so.
明白 你们送他们过来 填表格
Sure, you drop them off, you do the paperwork
你的搭档收拾装备
while your partner restocks the rig,
然后你们又要去救人了
and off you go to the next call.
你是现场急救员吗
Are you a first responder?
我本来要当消防员的
I was going to be a firefighter,
但我在学校的时候伤到了脖子
but I hurt my neck at the academy.
梦想就破灭了
Dashed my hopes and dreams, so.
都是在老家印第安纳波利斯的事了
This is all back home in Indianapolis.
-胡希尔人 -对
- A Hoosier. - Yeah.
我现在在印第安纳波利斯消防局做文职
And now, I'm a civilian employee for the IFD.
负责采购所有设备
Handle all of their equipment purchases.
认真的吗
Seriously?
是的 没那么好玩
Yeah, it's not that exciting.
没错
Yeah, it is.
希望那孩子没事
I'm hopeful that the boy is going to be okay.
这...
It's, um...
让赫尔曼压力很大
Just weighing a lot on Hermann.
继续做你自己的事就好
Just keep doing what you're doing.
密切关注
Staying close.
-我就是这么打算的 -他会没事的
- That is my plan. - He'll be okay.
怎么了
Yes?
我有个想法
I had a thought.
这下可有意思了 我也有同样的想法
That is so funny. I had the same thought.
康妮要我直接敲门就行
Connie told me to just bang on the door.
希望没事 我是蕾妮
I hope that's okay. I'm--I'm Renee.
我是凯利的一个老朋友
I'm an old friend of Kelly's.
好 很高兴...很高兴认识你
Yes, good to-- good to meet you.
抱歉之前没向你介绍
Sorry I didn't introduce you before.
这是史黛拉 我的女朋友
This is Stella, my girlfriend.
很高兴认识你 史黛拉
Well, it's very good to meet you, Stella.
我只是想来跟进一下炼油厂的案子
I just wanted to follow up on the refinery case.
如果现在不方便 我可以等下再来
I can come back u202dif now's not a good time.
不不不 说炼油厂的事吧
No, no, no, no. Talk oil refineries.
我还要去收拾驾驶室呢
I have got a driver's side compartment to do,
那么
so, yes...
-那就回头见了 -好的
- I'll, uh, I'll see you around. - I hope so.
-请进 -那...
- Come on in. - So, um...
你看那些文件了吗
Did you get a chance to look the files over?
我看了 在我看来
Yeah, I did, and from what I read,
炼油厂绝对有疏忽的地方
the refinery definitely made some missteps.
那...
So...
你会帮我们吗
You'll help us out?
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
-没问题 -好 谢谢
- Yeah, why not? - Okay, good, thank you.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天我一整天都有会
I have meetings all day tomorrow.
那你今晚能来我家找我吗
So could you meet me at my place in the evening?
这样就能讨论一下第一步应该干什么
And then I can talk you through your first steps.
这样行吗
Does that work for you?
我得回家照顾尼古拉斯
Yeah, I have to get back home for Nicholas,
不然我会说我们去公♥司♥碰面
or else I would say that we could just meet up at the firm.
我回归工作后 向自己保证
When I went back to work, I made a promise to myself
永远会回家哄他睡觉
that I would always be there for him by bedtime.
听起来可以 就这样吧
Yeah, sounds good. Um, that works.
要是博登能当上局长就好了
It'd be pretty cool if Boden made commissioner.
没错 51队从此飞黄腾达
No kidding. 51 would be on easy street.
芝加哥消防局局长可是我们的前消防队队长
Our former battalion chief running the whole CFD?
算了吧
Forget about it.
不过你觉得他的机会有多大
What do you think his chances are, though?
说实话
Realistically speaking.
老伙计们 我问你们呢
Old guys, I'm asking you.
他的确没什么优势
Well, he's an underdog for sure,
但他还是有实力的
but he's got a real shot.
你怎么看 赫尔曼
What do you say, Hermann?
你没听到他叫我们"老伙计"吗
Oh, you didn't hear him address us as "Old guys"?
布莱特
Hey, um, Brett.
那个...那个孩子怎么样了
What's the word on that--that little kid?
脑震荡 锁骨和几根肋骨骨折
Concussion, broken collarbone, couple of ribs.
但是还好有头盔 没有太糟
But the helmet protected him from the worst of it.
预计情况不错 他很快就能继续玩滑板了
Prognosis is good; he'll be back on his scooter in no time.
那真是太好了
Yeah, that's good to hear.
救得好 赫尔曼 救得真好
It was a good save, Herrmann. It was a real good save.
猜猜还有什么消息
And guess what else?
那个我们出警时遇到的好心人
The good Samaritan who was on our call?
他叫格伦 他是印第安纳波利斯消防局的
His name is Glenn, and he's an equipment buyer
设备采购员
for the Indianapolis Fire Department.
真的吗 他来这里干什么
Seriously? What's he doing here?
他来城里和几名
He's in town, meeting with a couple
消防用具制♥造♥商开会
of fire equipment manufacturers.
我和他提了铤锤 他很感兴趣
I told him about the Slamigan, and he's interested.
真的吗
He is?
是的 他想待会儿过来看看演示
Yeah, he wants to stop by for a demonstration later.
-待会儿是指今天待会儿吗 -是的
- Later, like, today later? - Yeah.
你最好做好准备 克鲁兹 别搞砸了
Hey, you better be ready, Cruz--don't blow this.
或者还是找尼克·波特来负责这件事吧
Or maybe we bring Nick Porter in to handle the sale?
克鲁兹才不会搞砸
Hey, Cruz isn't going to blow it.
谢谢你 很高兴看到有人
Thank you, I'm glad to see that someone
对我还是有点信心的
still has a little faith in me.
他绝对会搞砸的
Yeah, he's going to blow it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你很忙...
I know you're busy and, uh...
这件事可能也不简单
This may be a lot of work.
但是我很感激你
But I appreciate you doing this
尽管有那些...负担
despite, you know, the baggage.
没什么
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
-记得把你的地址发给我 -好
- Text me your address. - Okay.
副队
Lieutenant!
格瑞兹 怎么了
Grizz, hey, what's up?
全场紧逼
The full court press.
-什么 -我听说
- Sorry? - That's the description
你就是这样劝说博登参加
I keep hearing about how you pushed Boden
局长的竞选
into his quest for commissioner.
要不是你 他根本不会有这种想法
That he wouldn't even have the idea if it wasn't for you,
他凭什么 一个小队长
and why would he? A battalion chief?
格瑞兹 我不知道你也想当局长
Grizz, I didn't think that you were after the job.
你早就知道他不想 但这也阻止不了你
You knew he wasn't, but that didn't stop you
向所有愿意听的人歌♥颂
from singing his praises to every white shirt
他的功绩 还不到他的时候 好吗
who would listen. It's not his time, okay?
这是我的时候 我告诉你 老朋友
It's my time, and let me tell you something, old friend.
你会后悔对我背后捅刀子的
You are going to wish you hadn't stabbed me in the back.
格瑞兹突然说不想退休的时候
I should have realized when Grizz pumped the brakes
就该猜到是这个原因
on his retirement, that this was why.
他肯定知道斯塔顿是他的阻碍
He must have known that Staten was on his way out.
所以他才过来
That's why he stuck around:
在局长面前演戏
to make a play for commissioner.
对不起把你牵扯进他的破事了 西弗莱德
Sorry for roping you into his mess, Severide.
你没有把我牵扯进任何事
You didn't rope me into anything.
我是为了博登 这是我的选择
I did it for Boden. It was my choice.
你不用继续帮我了
Then you don't need to do any more.
先低调点 不要搞僵
Just keep your head down, and don't screw up
-你和格里索姆的关系 -已经搞僵了
- your relationship with Grissom. - I already screwed it up.
那就想办法修复 还不算太晚
Then fix it somehow. It's not too late.
你对他来说很重要
You mean a lot to him.
这种关系不可能说断就断的
A bond like that doesn't just disappear overnight.
我本来只是想做点好事
Try and do a good deed, you know?
欢迎来到政界
Welcome to politics.
铤锤 申请专利了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表