我想把你介绍给一些人
I wanna introduce you to some people.
如果我可以为你做些什么
And if I can make things happen for you,
我绝对不会犹豫
you damn well better believe I will.
我还是想低调一点
If it's all the same, I'd rather lay low,
和我的同事们喝几杯
grab a drink with my guys.
我想把铁锤和铁铤连起来
I wanna connect a sledgehammer to a halligen bar.
你得用MIG焊熔
You wanna MIG weld it.
这是个铤锤
It's a Slamigan.
我们要发财了
We're gonna be rich.
扎克跟我分手了
Zach broke up with me.
我们不出去了吧 就你跟我
Let's stay in. Just you and me.
安娜 你们在一起的时候 她状态最好
Anna, she was her best when the two of you were together.
癌细胞已经深入骨髓
Cancer's in my bones.
我希望不大了
My odds are not good.
不 宝贝
No, baby.
很高兴再次见到安东尼奥
It's good to see Antonio again.
芝加哥警署
早上好
Morning.
-几点了 -7点15分
- What time is it? - It's 7:15.
你最好快点了
You'd better get a move on.
闹钟响我没听到
Oh, I slept through my alarm.
-那个 -安东尼奥先走了
- Did, um... - Antonio headed out.
说别吵醒你
Said not to wake you.
好吧 给我十分钟
Okay. Just give me ten minutes, okay?
好的
I understand.
不 我...我真的觉得
No, I just-- I really don't think I can
我明天去不了
make it tomorrow.
我也想去 但是我好像有工作
I wish I could. It looks like I gotta work.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, yeah. I appreciate it.
听着 我们回头再说吧
Listen, we'll talk soon, okay?
我得先挂了 再见
I gotta run. Bye.
你上两轮班吗
You working a double shift?
什么
What?
我刚好像听到你明天也要上班
I just thought I heard you say you work tomorrow, too.
不 这是...
Uh, no. It's...
好吧
Okay.
今天你开车吗 还是说我们各走各的
you driving this morning, or we taking separate cars?
不 我来开
No, I can drive.
太好了 因为我的热空调坏了
Good, 'cause my heater conked out.
大清早的
Crack of dawn.
没错
Yeah, sure.
太痛苦了
It hurts.
-这是什么 -给我自己的小礼物
- What's this? - A little present for myself.
是我的救援队纪念日
It's my squadaversary.
九年前的今天他加入了救援队
He made rescue squad on this date nine years ago.
没错
Exactly.
你不是七年前回去接受再培训了吗
Didn't you have to go back for retraining seven years ago?
一日在救援队 终身是救援队的人
Once in squad, always in the squad.
好了 调下来点吧 我可不想撞到膝盖
Well, move it on down. I don't want us bumping knees.
瞧瞧啊
Well, look at this.
这已经不是救援队的桌子了
It's no longer the squad table.
现在这里正式变成加布里埃拉·道森小睡区
This is now officially the Gabriela Dawson nap time area.
我就知道不该买♥♥
I knew this was a bad idea.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 车祸
Truck 81, ambulance 61, car accident,
南奥克利林荫大道91号♥
91 South Oakley Boulevard.
等等 等等
Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait, wait!
-先生 不要乱动 -我的头在出血
- Sir, do not move! - My head is bleeding.
好吧 但如果你乱动 车子会掉下来
Okay, but if you move, the car can drop
加重你的伤势
and make any injuries you have worse.
奥蒂斯 基德 用支撑杆和立柱
Otis, Kidd, support the high side with cribbing stacks
撑住高一点的一侧
and paratech struts.
穆奇 赫尔曼 用支撑杆撑住低侧
Mouch, Herrmann, stabilize the low side with cribbing.
-好的 -明白
- Yep. - Copy that.
女士 你没事吧
Ma'am? You okay in there?
司机双眼睁开 但她不说话
Driver's eyes are open. She's not talking.
看来好像没有安全气囊
Looks like no airbags.
可能撞到方向盘上脑震荡了
Steering wheel could have concussed her.
-她可能吓到了 -要叫叫她吗
- She could be in shock. - Wanna give it a whirl?
女士 你叫什么名字
Ma'am, what's your name?
她叫霍莉 博兰
Her name's Holly. Boylan.
我是斯科特
And I'm Scott.
好吧 发生了什么 霍莉
Okay, what happened, Holly?
我也想知道
I'd like to know that myself.
告诉他们 亲爱的
Tell them, honey.
怎么回事
How'd it happen?
我...在停车场一辆购物车
I, um--a shopping cart was rolling by itself
撞了过来 马上要撞上我们了
across the lot. It was about to bang into us.
我就...我...
I just--I...
打方向盘 我的脚肯定打滑了
turned the wheel, and my foot must have slipped.
-小心点 -得给你的脚上支架
- Careful! - Gotta brace your foot.
别...
Just--
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
别给我戴上这种蠢东西
Get this stupid thing off me.
女士 脑袋不要动
Ma'am, don't move your head
我们得先固定好你的脖子
until we get your neck stabilized.
他...他...
He--he--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
这种事常见
Happens all the time.
可能不会像这样
Maybe not quite like this,
但是相信我 我们见过更糟糕的
but trust me, we've seen worse.
准备好把她救出来了吗
You ready to move her?
嗯
Yeah.
你还有什么想告诉我们的吗
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
我不能说
I can't.
芝加哥消防局
不 你不需要检查我的生命体征 我没事
No, you don't need to check my vitals; I'm fine.
他怎么了
What's up with him?
他拒绝治疗
He refused treatment.
我说了这可能会留下永久的损伤
I told him there could be internal injuries,
但他坚持
but he insisted.
你们是夫妻吗
You guys married?
-没错 -我们要去芝加哥医院
- Yeah. - We're going to Chicago Med.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
她没事
She's gonna be fine.
我们只需要等拖车来
We're just gonna wait in the tow truck.
不 她有事
No, she's not fine.
她头部受伤了 我们要送她去医院
She has a head injury, and we're taking her to Med.
她可以像我这样拒绝治疗的吧
She can refuse care just like I did, right?
对吧
Right?
霍莉 告诉她们你拒绝治疗
Holly, just tell them you refuse care.
先生 能和你说几句吗
Sir, can I talk to you for a second?
待着别动
Stay right here.
怎么了
What?
看看你的车
Look at your car.
你见过这种情况吗
You ever seen anything like that?
赫尔曼 穆奇 你们也是老消防员了
Herrmann, Mouch, you've been doing this a while.
你们见过这样的吗
You ever seen one like this?
绝对是头一回
Definitely a first.
没错
Ditto.
所以呢 我根本没注意
So? I wasn't even looking.
我当时在打电♥话♥
I was on my phone.
然后...
Next--
等等 怎么...
Hey, wait a minute! What--
搞什么
What is this?
我们要检查一下你妻子的身体状况
We're gonna check on the wellbeing of your wife.
她会去芝加哥医院
She'll be at Chicago Med.
既然你拒绝治疗
Or, since you refuse treatment,
你可以在这里等警♥察♥
you can wait here for the cops.
他们肯定想和你谈谈
I'm sure they're gonna want to talk to you.
走吧
Let's go.
收拾好
Pack it up.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表