没多少穿着便服的人
There aren't a lot of people out of uniform
会做他做的事
who would do what he did.
是啊 真勇敢
Yeah. Brave guy.
你要来奥蒂斯安排的莫利之北酒吧会议吗
You coming to this Molly's North meeting that Otis set up?
不了 我爸爸受伤了
I pulled the injured dad card.
基德替我去
Kidd's covering me.
你真走运
Lucky you.
好 莫利之北
Okay, Molly's North.
谁是画家啊
Whoa, who's the artist?
我画的 但我不是画家
Oh, I drew them, but I'm no artist.
你开玩笑吗 瞧瞧
Are you kidding me? Look at these.
对吧 她很棒吧
Right? Isn't she incredible?
我们在开莫利之北酒吧会议
We're having a Molly's North meeting.
好
Cool.
看起来是大革新啊
Looks like quite a makeover.
麦克酒吧停业了
Well, you know, Mac's went out of business,
所以我们不能只在门口挂个新招牌
So we can't just slap a new sign out front.
我们得好好装♥修♥ 让世界知道
We have to give it a facelift, let the world know
这是新酒吧
that it's something new.
好吧 我知道这是合伙经营
Okay. I know that this is a partnership,
但是新位置是我的主意
but this new location was my idea,
我设想过该怎么做
and I have kind of a vision for how to do it.
不如你让我在这事上做主吧
So, why don't you let me run point on this?
只要它赚钱
So long as it's a money maker,
不亏本
and not a money drainer,
随你做
go with God.
计划就是如此
That's the plan.
你要处理一切事吗
So you're going to handle everything?
开业 安排宣传
The opening, arranging the publicity.
是啊
Yeah.
小菜一碟
No sweat.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61,
我们得去救人了
Whoops. We got to go save some lives.
-我们回头再集♥合♥ 好吗 -好
- We'll uh, regroup later, okay? - Okay.
我从没说过谢谢你
I never said thank you.
什么
What?
你救了我爸爸的命 我没谢谢你
You saved my dad's life, and I didn't say thank you.
拜托 道森
Oh, Come on, Dawson,
你没必要为此谢我
you don't have to thank me for that.
有必要
Yeah, I do.
我爸爸又开始把我逼疯时
And when my dad starts driving me crazy again,
我就可以怪你了
I can blame you.
很高兴再次见到安东尼奥
It's good to see Antonio again.
到了
Oh, here we go.
-嗨 -嗯
- Hey. - Yup?
给你们打了电♥话♥ 我觉得很蠢
Hey, I feel stupid calling you guys,
但情况不对劲
but something ain't right here.
去看看
Let's take a look.
就在这边
It's right through here.
这可不对
Yeah, that's not supposed to happen.
看来是电线短路了
Looks like a shorted circuit.
可能是电器起火了
Could be an electrical fire somewhere.
可能又是住1C户的那个老神经病
You know, it's probably that old nut in 1C.
他整天弄得跳闸
He's tripping breakers all the time,
天知道他在家干什么呢
God knows what he does in there.
那好 赶紧找到着火点
Okay, let's find this fire quick.
赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 去看看1C户
Herrmann, Otis, check out apartment 1C.
消防队
Fire department.
-我闻到烟雾了 -我也是
- I'm smelling smoke. - Yeah, me too.
我们在1C闻到了烟味 要破门了
Hey, we got smoke in unit 1C, we're gonna force entry.
收到 奥蒂斯
Copy that, Otis.
消防队 快出来
Fire department, call out.
什么鬼
What the hell?
消防队
Fire department!
这边有人
Hey, got somebody!
-这边来 -发现时已昏迷
- Right over here, guys. - Found him unconscious,
只有轻微呼吸
with shallow breathing.
无明显外伤
No apparent trauma involved.
我给他输氧
I'll get him some oxygen.
给他上脉搏检测仪
Let's get a pulse-ox on him,
心率检测仪 以及检测血糖
cardiac monitor and check his sugar.
就是这里
There it is.
好了 基德
Okay. Kidd.
给你 队长
Here you go, Chief.
好了 扑灭吧
Okay, hit it.
斯托克·波特
大众蓝调
扑灭了
Yup, it's out.
斯托克·波特 大众蓝调
该死
Damn.
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
你说什么 队长
What's that, Chief?
我们会照顾好你的
We're going to take good care of you,
送你去医院
get you to the hospital.
我没有保险
I've got no insurance.
这个你回头再想办法 现在你需要急救
You can sort that out later. You need medical attention.
可是我没保险
But I got no insurance.
别为难两位女士 斯托克
Don't give these ladies a hard time now, Stoke.
她们会照顾好你的
They're going to take care of you.
-我能不能 -当然
- Hey, mind if I... - Of course.
去看看你父亲吧 这边交给我
Yeah, check on your dad, I got this.
你瞧瞧 女儿
Look at this, mija.
那边的那个是电视台送的
That one over there is from the TV station.
那一束大的是市长办公室送的
That big one there, that's from the mayor's office.
挺不错啊 老爸
That's great, Dad.
很多人为你骄傲呢
A lot of people are proud of you.
而且你妈妈也来看我了
Yeah. Your mom came visiting me.
是啊 她说了
Oh yeah, she told me.
我这一年 一直想让她
I've been trying to get that woman
给我回电♥话♥
to call me back for a year.
原来我最需要做的
Turns out, all I had to do was
就是被捅上几刀
get stabbed a few times.
我开玩笑的 你来看看这个
That was a joke. Look--hey, look at this.
有好多报纸要来采访我
I got all these interviews with some newspapers
还有别的电视台
and other television stations.
罗德斯医生不是说你需要休息吗
Didn't Dr. Rhodes say you needed to get rest?
他说了 但他也说我不会有事的
Yes, he did, but he also said that I'm going to be all right.
你好好休息恢复才不会有事
You'll be all right with rest and rehab.
-好吧 -你保证
- Yup. - Promise.
我对天发誓
I cross my heart.
你看看啊
Oh, look at that.
是不是有人把整座花♥园♥都薅光了
That looks like somebody pulled up a whole garden.
好了 我得回去忙了
Okay, I got to get back to work.
我下了班再来看你
I'll stop by after shift, okay.
-好 爱你 -爱你
- Okay. Love you. - Love you.
什么
What?
哥们 来尝尝
Yeah, dude. Dig in.
不错啊 我们开业的时候
Oh, man. Maybe we should give
也该准备布朗尼饼干
brownies away at the opening,
肯定会吸引许多人来
that'd get people through the door.
对了 我在想啊
Oh, hey, I was thinking.
我的老邻居朱利叶斯
My old neighbor, Julius,
他在卖♥♥出租车顶广♥告♥
he sells taxi top advertising.
你知道出租车顶上顶的那种广♥告♥吧
You know those signs on top of cabs?
-知道 -我问了朱利叶斯
- Sure. - So I asked Julius,
他说他可以按每车250块的优♥惠♥价卖♥♥你
and he said he can do a rate of 250 bucks a top for you.
价钱挺实惠嘛
Sounds pretty reasonable.
多谢你 克鲁兹 我还真没想到这个
Thanks, Cruz, I would have never thought of that.
我知道这个酒吧对你有多重要
I know how much this bar means to you.
这么着 你告诉朱利叶斯我买♥♥了
Hey, you know what, tell Julius we're in.
-好 -放手做起来吧
- All right. - Let's do this.
这是辛迪·赫尔曼的布朗尼饼干吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表