- Treat you like a human being. - I used to work
在俄亥俄州代顿的消防局工作
for the fire department in Dayton, Ohio.
我跟你说 去了私企 你就再也不会回头了
Let me tell ya, go private, you'll never look back.
是啊 我现在有生活了
Yeah, I have a life now.
布莱特 道森
Brett, Dawson.
有伤者
Incoming.
他们都被击晕了 还很热
They both got zapped. They're still hot.
-拿些毛巾 -好
- Grab some towels. - Yep.
窦性心动过速 先生 你能听见吗
Sinus tach. Sir, can you hear me?
热灼伤 检查他的呼吸道
Thermal burns. Let's check his airway.
-呼吸道没事 -肺部没有鸣音
- Airway's good. - Lungs are clear. No stridor.
送她去医院吧
Let's get her to Med.
不确定这是干净的还是脏的
Not sure if these are clean or dirty,
但要饭的哪能挑肥拣瘦
but beggars can't be choosers.
-谢谢 -找不到人告诉我们
- Thanks. - Couldn't find anybody to tell us
哪个箱子是装什么的
which bin was which.
看起来这里仅有的两个员工
Looks like the only two employees
都被击晕了
were the ones that got... zapped.
我很久没有穿着衣服跳进泳池了
Been a long time since I jumped in a pool fully clothed.
留下看看吧
Oh, well, stick around.
我们一直都做这种事
We do this kind of thing all the time.
我们把这里锁起来吧
All right. Let's get this place locked up.
赫尔曼 立一个"泳池关闭"的标志牌
Herrmann, make a sign that says, "Pool closed."
好
Yep.
他是谁家的啊
Who does he belong to?
我想他妈妈或者别的亲人没来
I assumed his mom or somebody was out there.
所有孩子都被家长带走了
All the kids were claimed by parents.
亲爱的
Hey, hon,
你是自己来的吗
are you here by yourself?
是吗
Yeah?
你叫什么
What's your name?
好吧 伙计
Okay, buddy.
我们得送你回家
We need to get you back home.
-你知道你住哪里吗 -不知道
- You know where you live? - No.
好吧
Okay.
我们带他一起回去 也许他会开口
Let's take him back with us. Maybe he'll open up.
我跟博登说声 告诉他出警情况
I'll radio Boden. Bring him up to speed.
上过消防车吗
Ever been in a firetruck?
康妮 有个孩子要来
Connie. We got a child incoming.
泳池那边没有去父母或者监护人
No parent or guardian at the swimming pool.
我得汇报给总部 儿童家庭服务还有警♥察♥局
I need to talk to Headquarters, DCFS, and PD.
请立刻给我电♥话♥号♥码
Phone numbers ASAP, please.
我前阵子为了做播客
I hot-keyed the emergency service numbers
在笔记本里用热键存了紧急服务号♥码
in my laptop a while back for my podcast.
总之 这些应该是队长
Anyway, those should be the numbers
-需要的电♥话♥ -谢谢
- the Chief's looking for. - Thank you.
我会把文件发你邮箱里
Yeah, I'll put the file on your Dropbox.
真快
That was fast.
好吧 小迈克尔·菲尔普斯来了
Okay. Little Michael Phelps in the house.
让他坐杜安的桌子吧
Why don't we put him at DruAnn's desk?
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
好
All right.
就在这里
Right here.
好
There we go.
你喜欢涂色吗
Do you like to color?
警♥察♥局派人来接他了
CPD is sending someone over to come and get him.
说可能要一阵子
Said it could take a while.
但你在这里会没事的
But you'll be okay here,
对吧 小伙子
won't you, little man?
-谢谢 队长 -不客气
- Thanks, Chief. - You're welcome.
为了这些好人 你要乖乖的 好吗
Okay. So you be good for these nice people, okay?
如果你需要我或者你害怕
And if you need me or you get scared,
我就在走廊尽头
I'll just be right down the hall.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
背景故事
So, a little backstory,
科尔多瓦和我超久以前
Cordova and I went on a few dates
约会过几次
like a million years ago.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
他让我什么都别说
And he's asking me not to say anything
这样凯西就会公平对他
so that Casey gives him a fair shake.
-你说了什么 -我是说
- What'd you say? - Well, I mean, I--
我措手不及 我还没说什么
I was caught off-guard. I haven't said anything yet.
但这无所谓了 因为凯西说
But it doesn't matter because Casey says
科尔多瓦不行
Cordova's not working out.
我想着我就袖手旁观
So, I'm thinking I just sit back,
顺其自然吧
let this problem solve itself, you know?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
-但他挺帅的 -嗯
- He's cute though. - Yeah.
-是啊 但回到我的问题 -我需要更多细节
- Yes, but back to my question. - I need more details.
你说几次约会是什么意思
When you say a few dates, what do you mean?
吃晚餐看电影还是把你的牙刷
I mean, dinner and a movie or leave your toothbrush
放在他家啊
at his place kind of thing?
-当我没说 -哟
- Forget I said anything. - Yo.
在你们离开之前 我想给你们几张名片
Before you rush off, I wanted to give you a couple of cards.
你们真的该来希尔曼办公室
You should really come down to the Sherman offices
格雷格·希尔
-听听他们的推销 -他们总是
- and hear their pitch. - They're always
有兴趣雇佣优秀的医护人员
interested in hiring great paramedics.
我从未有过这么好的待遇
I've never been treated better.
酷
Cool.
-谢谢你们 -好
- Thanks, guys. - All right.
你们对迈克·惠廷有印象吗
You guys have an opinion on Mike Whitting?
他很会模仿查理·辛
He does a killer Charlie Sheen impression.
很高兴知道 布莱恩·科恩斯呢
Good to know. How about Brian Kearns?
他有点可爱
He's...semi-cute.
好 肖恩·特纳呢
Okay. How about Sean Turner?
-扫兴得很 -是的
- Definition of a bummer. - Yeah.
为什么问这些 凯西
What's this about, Casey?
下个轮班想找个新的临时工
Looking to start a new floater next shift.
这些是我们的选择
These are our options.
我还以为科尔多瓦要留下
I thought Cordova was staying.
他跟其他人处不来
Yeah, he doesn't play well with others.
我看见了
I saw that.
队长 那些人都很讨厌
Captain, um, those guys, they all stink.
不如我们就用这个吧
So why don't we just hang onto the one we got.
他是个人精 但你看见了
He's a smartass but you saw
今早他直接就跳进了泳池里
how he jumped right into that pool this morning.
我不会说他直接跳了进去
I would not say he jumped right in.
我先跳了 然后他在我之后跳了
I jumped in first and then he jumped after me.
-所以 -重点是
- So-- - The point is...
他看起来可以胜任
he seems competent.
行吧
Fair enough.
副队
Lieutenant?
-嗯 -车♥库♥有个访客
- Yeah. - You have a visitor
-在等你 -克鲁兹 我有许多
- on the apparatus floor. - Cruz, I got a ton
文件工作要做 你能自己处理吗
of paperwork here. Can you just take care of it?
实际上不行
Actually, I can't.
这是你想见的贵宾
This is a VIP you're gonna want to see.
妈妈
Mom.
你好吗
How are you?
你来芝加哥做什么
What--what are you doing in Chicago?
和你一起住
Moving in with you.
不要这副表情 只待几个星期
Get that look off your face. It's just for a few weeks.
不 说真的 到底怎么了
No, really, what's this all about?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我在保罗街的教堂
Well, my church in St. Paul
要在芝加哥这里开一个姐妹教堂
is opening a sister church here in Chicago,
我们的牧师问我是否
and our pastor asked if I'd be willing
愿意帮忙
to help out with the books.
什么...
What--
那芝加哥是"剧毒"呢
What about Chicago being "Too toxic"?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表