-发工资日愉快 -忘了我吧
- Happy pay day, everyone. - You forgot someone.
包裹里没有你的支票
There wasn't a check in the package for you.
也许是她拿的
Maybe she took it.
-她从没做过 -她不是在跟我作对
- She would never do that. - She is either messing
就是她无能
with me or she's incompetent.
我真的不想把你想成
I'm gonna really hate to think
为了凸显自己
that you would mess with any of my friends here
史黛拉·基德
而搞我这里朋友的人
just to make yourself look better.
如果我这个月不交租会怎样
So what happens if I don't pay rent this month?
你想待多久都可以
You can stay as long as you want.
你这个朋友够义气
You're a good friend.
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
我影响你们太久了
I've been imposing on you for way too long.
我有了三个很棒的工作机会
I've got three great job leads.
我要进入拉蒙·道森纳人生冒险的
I'm on the move to the next chapter of life
下一章了
of Ramón Dawsona.
工作很顺利
Well, the job's going great, you know.
虽然算不上非常热情友好
They're not the most friendly bunch,
但是他们对你老爸还不赖
but, uh, they're warming up to your pops, huh.
那真不错
That's good.
不过他们工作方式
They're a little outdated in terms
真的是有点过时了
of the way that they use their workforce.
长话短说
Long story short,
我想见见杰克 好吗
I'm requesting a meeting with Jake, okay?
因为我想给他提几个
'Cause I want to pitch some of my ideas
营造更好工作环境的主意
for running a smoother workplace.
杰克是部门主管 年轻...
Jake's the division supervisor, young--
这家公♥司♥成立多久了
How long's this company been going?
35年
Uh, 35 years.
你在那了干了...一个月
And you been there... like a month?
是的 一个多月 怎么了
Yeah. A little more. Why?
也许你最好还是先融入进去
Well, maybe it'd be a better idea if you settle in,
低调一会儿 等你有个一年资历
keep your nose down, get a year under your belt
再做这些冒险的事 爸爸
before you start cracking eggshells, Dad.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
马特在市政厅还有人脉吗
Does Matt still have his connections at City Hall?
我想他还有
I mean, I'm assuming he does.
那个老大 戴夫
Dave, who is the big boss, okay?
我碰巧听到他说
I happen to overhear him talking about
有重新规划问题...
some rezoning issues that he was having--
别想了
Forget it.
马特不会再涉足政坛了
Matt's done with politics now and forever.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, well...
-只是我在想... -不行
- It's just I was thinking-- - Not a good idea.
然后第二天早上
And the next morning--
所以我永远不吃羊角圈
And that is why I will never eat another Cronut.
快看
Oh, hey, check it out.
真可惜
Huh, that's a shame.
出♥售♥家具
即将停业
售卖♥♥所有家具
我一直想进去尝尝的
I always wanted to go in there.
是啊 所以他们才要停业了
Yeah, that's why they're going out of business.
出♥售♥家具
即将停业
售卖♥♥所有家具
莫利酒吧可以添点家具
We could use some more stock at Molly's.
我得告诉赫尔曼
I got to tell Herrmann.
我说了
I'm telling you.
你想弄点合适的气氛
Look, you want to set the right tone.
那你就放塞德的《钻石人生》
So you put on Sade "Diamond life."
我一般不会注意到音乐
I usually don't pay attention to the music.
我知道 我想帮你称霸天下
I know, I'm trying to help you up your game.
我的称霸不需要帮助
My game needs no upping.
你还是管好你自己吧
You know what? Why don't you just pay attention to yourself.
我还是会帮你买♥♥好专辑
Still gonna buy you the album
让你可以播放的
so you'll have it on your iTunes.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 51号♥水罐车
Truck 81. Ambulance 61, Engine 51.
德波恩大道845号♥ 餐厅起火
845 Dearborn Avenue, Restaurant Fire.
-什么情况 -油类起火
- What do we got? - It was a grease fire,
但是扩散太快了
but it spread so fast...
一层所有人都撤离了 但是
Everyone's out of the floor level but...
-奥蒂斯 升云梯 -收到
- Otis. Raise the aerial. - Copy.
芝加哥烈焰
第六季第六集
排好队 保持冷静
Line up. Stay calm.
大家排好队 不要慌张
Line up over here. Nice and easy.
一个一个走 快
One at a time. Come on.
大家排好队
Let's line up, guys.
-我们走 -快点
- Okay, let's go! - Let's go!
一个一个来 一个一个来 冷静点
One at a time, one at a time. Stay calm, good job.
听着 一个一个来 过来
Hey, listen, one at a time. Let's go.
你没事吧
You good?
-嗯 -这边走 快点
- Yeah. - Step this way, come on.
-快点 -这边
- Come on. - On this side.
-没事的 -继续走
- You're all right. - Let's move on.
我们走
Let's go!
冷静点 冷静点
Stay calm, stay calm.
-排好队 -天啊
- Get in line. - Oh, my God, please!
坚持住 往前走
Hang on. Let's go!
不 我的孩子
No! My baby!
女士 你得赶紧从火场撤离
Ma'am, you got to get back from the fire.
帮帮我 我救不出来
Help me! I can't get it out.
-太烫了 -基德
- It's too hot! - Kidd!
帮帮我 天啊 求求你们 求求你们
Help me! Oh, my God! Please help. Please!
不行
I can't.
-帮帮我 快点 -不 不
- Help. Come on. - No! No!
女士 快走 我们得离开这里
Ma'am, come on. We got to get out of here.
不 我不能离开我的孩子
No! I'm not leaving my baby!
-救出她了 -约瑟菲娜 约瑟菲娜
- We got her. - Josefina! Josefina!
女士 她会救你的孩子 请跟我们走
Ma'am, she's got your baby. Let us do our jobs.
好了
All right.
基德
Hey! Kidd!
我们走
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
快走
Move.
你没事了
You're all right.
-好了 -上去吧
- Got it. - There we go.
好
Okay.
上
Up.
转过来 好了
Turn around. There you go.
转过来 你可以的
Turn around. You've got it.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
慢慢下来 先生
Go down slowly, sir.
很好
Yeah, good.
等等
Just wait.
我来
I got you.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
她平安无事
She's safe and sound.
天啊
Oh, my God.
让医护人员检查一下
Let's have ambo check her out
确保没什么事 好吗
just to make sure everything's okay, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-没事 -太感谢你了
- It's okay. - Thank you so much.
好了
Okay.
-没事了 宝宝 -嗯
- It's okay, baby. - Yeah.
怎么了
What?
-火扑灭了 -嗯
- Fire's out. - Yep.
81队 收工
All right, 81, let's pack her up.
天啊
Man. Hey.
你觉得这些怎么样
What do you think of these?
我听说现在已经有把啤酒放上去
I heard they have some now where they change colors
能变色的餐巾纸了
when you set your beer on them.
什么
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表