- I'll see you next shift. - Yeah, see you then.
我帮你铺了床
I made up your bed for you.
这是一些毯子...
And here's some extra blankets, and...
还有毛巾
Got some towels.
这里真好
This is super nice.
是吗
Yeah?
这个倒是不好说 不过
I don't know about that, but...
暂时是你的了
It's yours for now.
儿童服务部那位女士真的会在我爸爸出来前
Do you really think the lady at DCFS will let me stay here
让我住在这里吗
until my dad's out?
会
I do.
那就太好了
That would be awesome.
主要是因为我们一直没来得及
Mostly 'cause we never got to finish
玩完在医院开始的那局牌
that Crazy Eights championship at the hospital.
来啊
Bring it on.
你怎么能定到这里的桌位
How did you get a table at this place?
我有个朋友在这里的厨房♥工作
A friend of mine works in the kitchen.
别被那些装腔作势的菜名骗了
Don't be fooled by the pretentious sounding food.
其实还挺好吃的
It actually tastes good.
好 是这样 扎克
Okay, so, here's the thing, Zach.
在我们点餐
I just have to ask you
正式认真对待这次约会之前
a few questions before we order
我想问你几个问题
and become fully committed to this date.
所以你现在只是随便玩玩的态度吗
So right now you're just flirting with it.
对 我们可能要一起度过好几个小时
Well, yeah, this could be several hours of our time.
之前通电♥话♥时你为什么没问
Why didn't you ask when we talked on the phone?
因为我怕你觉得我没礼貌
'Cause you would've thought I was rude.
好吧
Okay.
那你问吧
All right, uh, ask away.
好
Okay.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
等等 我要是结婚了怎么会约你...
Wait, why would I invite you on a date if I was--
没有 我没结婚
No. No, I'm not married.
-你吸毒吗 -不吸
- Do you take drugs? - No.
-你有精神疾病吗 -除非太饿了
- Any mental illness? - Only when I get hungry.
斯黛拉 你可是勇敢的消防员
Stella, you brave fires for a living.
不要害怕了 全心全意开始约会吧
Come on, man up, commit to this date,
我想点带骨肉眼牛排
so I can order the Bone-In Ribeye.
好吧
Fine.
我也来一份
I will also have one of those.
博登说 我不要奖牌
So Boden says, instead of the medal,
只想要回我的消防员们
can I have my firefighters back?
就是被安德森队长
The ones that Chief Anderson
派遣到各个地方的那些
has scattered all over the city?
他就这么跟市长的人说的吗
He says this to the mayor's guy?
对 而且管用了
Yeah, and it--and it worked.
安德森差点就勃然大怒 简直太美了
Anderson about blew a gasket. It was a thing of beauty.
再次见到你很高兴 凯利
Good to see you again, Kelly.
太久不见了
Been too long.
-是这样的... -不妙
- Here's the thing... - Uh-oh.
我马上就要退休了
As I hurdle towards retirement,
于是
I'm, uh--
我就开始思索 开始回想
I'm looking around and I'm wondering,
我为芝加哥消防局留下了什么
what have I done to leave the CFD better than I found it?
所以我最近投身慈善
That's why I'm--I'm--I'm more involved in charities.
我也在观察我曾经带出来的
I'm also looking at the firefighters
那些消防员 他们现在过得如何
that have come up under me. How have they turned out?
你说呢 格瑞兹
You tell me, Grizz.
说真话吗
Honestly?
当然
Sure.
我经常会跟你♥爸♥说起你 凯利
I talk to your dad about you, Kelly.
好吧 所以呢
Ah. And?
他说你...
He said that you--
你经历了一些挫折 里德尔辞退了你
You had some setbacks, what with Riddle busting you down--
如果你想知道我过得如何 问我就好
If you wanna know how I'm doing, just ask me.
我是在问你
I am asking you.
可你却总跟我讲故事
And you're telling me stories about a house
讲那些遭遇各种危机的房♥子
that is always under siege from one quarter or another.
你告诉我 你和那位急救人员朋友
You're telling me how you're running around
为了帮助一个偷药的小孩
with your paramedic friend helping some kid
四处奔走
who's stealing drugs.
可她丈夫却冷眼旁观 坐收渔翁之利
While her husband buckles down and keeps his eye on the prize.
凯西队长 你了解吗
Captain Casey, what do you know.
凯西的每一份收获都是他应得的
Casey's earned every good thing that's ever come his way.
我担心的不是他
Eh, it's not him I'm worried about.
你到底是怎么了
Where's this coming from?
我只是觉得你现在能有更高的成就 凯利
Look, I just thought you'd be further along now, Kelly.
你当初那么有潜力
You just-you had so much promise.
当初
Had?
我的意思是...
Look, all I meant was that you--
算了
Hell,
我没什么意思
I didn't mean anything.
完了 我得去餐厅付押金
Damn, I gotta drop off a deposit at the ballroom
免得没位置了
or we're gonna lose the place.
-我来买♥♥单吧 -那可不行
- I'll get the tab. - No, not on my watch.
格瑞兹 我来吧
Grizz, I got it.
好
Okay.
-那到时候见 -但愿吧
- I'll see you at the thing. - I hope.
斯黛拉
Hey, Stella.
你想不想出去喝一杯...
Do you wanna go out and grab a dr--
凯利 你好
Hey, Kelly. Yo.
你认识扎克
Well--you know Zach, uh,
周五他把危险品工具包带到了消防局
he brought his Hazmat equipment to the firehouse on Friday.
对 我知道 你好吗
Yeah, sure. How's it going?
挺好的
Great.
你刚才是不是想问我什么
W-were you gonna ask me something?
没有 只是...
No, no, I was just, um...
只是回来拿个东西
Just stopped by to pick these up.
我去找几个朋友 抽支烟
Gonna meet some of the guys, grab a smoke.
回见
Later.
-见到你很高兴 -好
- Good to see you. - Okay.
给
Here you go.
戒毒所说如果快的话
The rehab place says he should be out
他估计下周就能出来
as early as next week,
既然儿童与家庭服务部
and since we're already on file
已经记录我们是合格监护人...
with DCFS as approved guardians--
没有那么简单
I'm afraid it's not that simple.
为什么
Why not?
你们还需要针对这个案子
You'll need to reapply
重新申请临时收养资格
as temporary foster parents for this specific case.
可能会花一些时间
And that can take some time.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我很感激你们想做的事
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but
但是我可能很难说服我老板
it's gonna be hard to try to convince my boss
为一个给我们带来无数悲痛的孩子
to make special accommodations for a kid who has
提供特别住宿
caused the department so much grief.
他们希望她能够在州立收容院受到监护
They want her under supervision in a state-run foster facility.
可是...
I mean, a--
我跟她说了可以留在那里
I said she could stay.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是说到底 儿童与家庭服务部
but ultimately, DCFS is responsible
有责任保证她的安全
for keeping her safe.
要想真的保证
The only place
布瑞亚的安全 只有一个办法
Bria is guaranteed to be safe is--
让她留在我们家
is with us.
因为那也是她想待的地方
Because that's where she wants to be.
我们为路易做的...
After all we did for Louie--
我们一起经历的 我...
All that we went through, I--
我相信你肯定能想办法让你的上司
I'm sure you can find a way to get your boss
同意这个计划
on board with this plan.
我会尽力试试的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表