It's me.
可你不是和西弗莱德...
But, I thought that you and Severide were--
是没错 不过我...
We are, we are. But I'm...
我们搬到了一起
We moved in together...
没约过会就在一起了...
and we skipped the dating part, and, um...
我觉得这可能是个错误
I'm just starting to think it was a mistake.
那就跟着内心来
Gotta go with your gut.
你要是想租 就给你了
If you want it, it's yours.
-谢了 赫尔曼 -没事
- Thanks, Herrmann. – Alright.
我们查到了点线索
We found something.
虽然不能保证什么
It's not a guarantee,
但绝对值得进一步调查
but it's definitely worth a closer look.
给
Here.
右边是藏有被盗现金的房♥间
On the right, you got the room with the stolen cash.
左边是相邻的卧室
On the left, the adjacent bedroom.
中间隔一堵墙
They share a wall.
你看到我们看到的了吗
You see what we see?
这两堵墙并没有靠在一起
Walls don't match.
没错
Exactly.
根据建筑平面图
According to this floor plan,
这里的这个书架
this bookshelf right here?
应该是嵌入式的
It should be recessed.
大约有90到120厘米
Three, maybe four feet.
两个房♥间中间有一块不明空间
Got unaccounted space between the rooms.
可能有一个暗层
Could be a trap area,
贩毒团伙可能会在里面藏
place where the cartel would stash
多余的毒品 枪♥支♥什么的
extra loot, guns, whatever,
以防突然搜捕
in case of a raid.
如果你觉得可以的话 我们想去看看
If it's okay with you, we'd like to take a look.
查一下
Find out.
走
Let's go.
你介不介意跟我们进去
How would you feel about coming inside?
讲讲你看见了什么
Walk us through what you saw.
如果你觉得有帮助的话
If you think it could help.
-当然 -那好
- I do. - All right.
我们向后面行进的时候我走第一个
I took the lead as we moved to the back.
当时想着能估算出布局 可是...
Figured I could estimate the layout, but...
他们对这个房♥屋的布置
The way they have this place set up
让我很快就迷糊了
got me turned around pretty quick.
你大约是在哪里找不到基德的
Where do you think you lost Kidd?
大约是这里
Guessing right about here.
也就是说...
Which means...
我是在这里看到他的
That's where I saw him.
你是怎么到这个屋子里来的
How'd you end up in this room?
跟着他进来的
I followed him in here.
然后他就不见了
Then he was gone.
西弗莱德
Severide.
嗯 我听见了
Yeah, I hear it.
过来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
在死者身上找到了不见的现金
Found the missing cash on the victim's body.
可能是想借助火灾
Probably used the fire as an excuse
吞一些钱
to make some money disappear.
你们说当时你们有人看到他了吗
You say you got a guy who saw him on the call?
跟着他进了房♥间 然后跟丢了
Followed him into that room and lost him.
他肯定躲进了暗层
He must have ducked into the trap area to hide
觉得自己会很安全
thinking he was safe.
真有想法
Yeah, real sharp.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
现在我们要抓紧时间放出消息
Now we work overtime to put the word out
钱已经被找到了
that the money's been found.
阻止再发生暴♥力♥恶性事件 应该用不了多久
Tamp down on the violence, shouldn't take long.
有什么需要我们帮忙的就说
Whatever we can do to help, let us know.
你们已经做得够多了
Hey, you've done plenty.
我...
I'm, uh...
对不起我之前怀疑了你
Sorry I doubted you.
没关系
It's okay.
我也不该冲你吼
Shouldn't have thrown it back in your face.
我竟然没有被当场开除
Surprised that wasn't the end of me right then and there.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
等我们一会去 我就向总部报告
Soon as we get back, I'm gonna put a call in to HQ.
告诉他们只要我们还能容下人
Let them know that as long as we've got a seat open...
你就是我们的一员
You're our guy.
我准备好走了 就等你了
I am ready to hit the road whenever you are.
好的 等我一下
Yeah, just give me a minute.
我...我想告诉你
I, uh... I meant to tell you
我和赫尔曼聊了聊
that I spoke with Herrmann about...
想搬进他楼上的公♥寓♥
moving into his apartment upstairs.
什么
What?
我只是不想成为...
I just don't want to be...
另一个错误
another mistake.
另一个关于
Another story about...
太早同居而
moving too fast
消耗感情的反面教材
and burning out quick
因为我们之前就发生过这种情况
because we have done that once before.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
史黛拉 如果你说的是布列塔尼
Stella, if you're talking about Brittany...
我们才结婚了不到一个月
We were married for less than a month.
这简直是...最短的婚姻
It was... The easiest annulment ever.
好像都从来没发生过似的
It's like it never even happened.
所以我才担心
That's what concerns me.
你有什么要干洗的吗
You have any dry cleaning?
没有
No.
晚饭应该过一会就好了
Food should be ready in a minute.
我尽快回来
Going as fast as I can.
没事吧
Everything all right?
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉到你家打扰你 我...
Sorry to bother you at home. I just...
只是想亲自过来和你说一下
Wanted to swing by and tell you in person.
尽管我很感激你
As much as I appreciated you
愿意让我留在51队
extending my detail on 51...
我觉得我还是打算拒绝
I think I'm gonna have to pass.
为什么呢
Where's this coming from?
51队是个很棒的大家庭
51's a great house.
我非常喜欢这里 只不过
There's no place I'd rather be, it's just...
我好像从来到这里的那天起
Feels like I've been nothing but trouble
就只会给你们惹麻烦
since the day I arrived.
都过去了
It's all in the past.
我知道
I know.
但还是
But still.
有时候并不是总是能
Sometimes things don't work out the way
遂人意的
you really wish they had.
停滞不前是没用的 必须往前看
Doesn't help to dwell. Gotta move on.
我说了 这个选择很艰难
Like I said, wasn't an easy choice.
我...
Well, I...
只要你自己感觉对就行了
Guess you have to do what feels right.
你要知道 我很乐意给你推荐
Just know I'm happy to put in a good word.
不管你要去哪里
Anywhere you want to go.
谢谢你 队长 这对我来说很重要
Means a lot. Thanks, Cap.
你是个幸运的男人
You're a lucky man.
希望你能意识到
I hope you realize that.
我知道
I do.
我每天都很感激
Every single day of my life.
你是认真的吗
Do you really mean that?
当然了
Of course.
克鲁兹
让他们见识见识 伙计
赫尔曼
你可以的
基德
永远的51队
西弗莱德
你可以的
穆奇
你绝对可以的 伙计
凯西
我们都支持你
兹沃内切克先生
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表