-脉搏很微弱 -好
- Pulse is weak. Good.
救我
Hey! Fix me.
不是他
Not him.
我的腿动不了了
I can't move my damn legs.
跟我们想的不一样
Oh, not what we thought it was.
到底什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我们还以为求救电♥话♥是几个街区外的
We thought this call was from a couple blocks over.
我们不允许救治高危病人
We're not allowed to take high-risk patients.
什么高危
High-risk for what?
没有保险
No insurance.
听着 你们两个在这里 所以...
Well, look, there's two of you, so--
你们不能把我们留在这里
Hey! You can't just leave us here.
-我们有很多受害者 -这不是我们做的抉择
- We have multiple victims. - It's not our choice.
这是公♥司♥规定
It's company mandate.
道森
Dawson!
我们需要紧急救援 西卡梅林大道257号♥
Need a 10-1 to 257 W. Kamerling Ave.
我们这里有人开枪
We got an active shooter situation.
没错
Yeah!
太好了 太好了
Yeah! Yeah!
你想死吗
Hey, do you want to die?
你不能动 好吗
You got to hold still, okay?
这样我才能给你绑上绷带让你撑到医院
So I can bandage you to make it to the hospital.
暂停开火
Hold your fire!
我们是来帮你们的
We're trying to help you guy--
快出来
Get out of here!
暂停开火
Hold your fire!
暂停开火 暂停开火
Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
你们还好吗 我们听到了紧急救援
You okay? We heard the 10-1.
-比警♥察♥先来了 -那是当然
- Beat the cops here. - Of course.
多名枪击受害者
Multiple gunshot victims.
这家伙昏过去之前一直很多废话
This guy was pretty mouthy before he passed out.
但他的脉搏很强
But his pulse is strong.
我这边的家伙没那么幸运
My guy's not so lucky.
另外一辆救护车预计五分钟后到达
ETA on another ambulance is like five minutes.
好的 把他们台上61号♥救护车
Okay, load them both in the 61.
-科尔多瓦 帮一下急救人员 -收到
- Cordova, help the medics. - Yeah.
我们医院碰头
We'll meet you at the hospital.
走吧 走吧
Come on, come on.
一日既往地准时
Right on time as usual.
枪伤人员都不会有事
Both GSWs are gonna make it.
-真的吗 -崔医生说的
- Really? - That's what Dr. Choi said.
-两个人都很稳定 -好吧
- Both men are stable. - Oh.
你的保险情况如何 女士
How's your insurance, ma'am?
-你都付清了吗 -你说什么
- You all paid up? - Excuse me?
你知道 我一直在思考你的提议
You know, I've been thinking about your offer
考虑到私营公♥司♥干活
to come over and work private.
还是算了吧
I'm gonna go ahead and pass.
我也是
Me too.
妈
Hey, Mom.
你想跟史黛拉和我一起吃早餐吗
You want to grab breakfast with Stella and me?
我请客
I'm buying.
小冠军
Oh, hey, Champ.
你好
Hi.
小甜心 你猜怎么着
Hey, honey. Guess what?
我们又在一起了
We're getting back together.
奥蒂斯
Otis.
我想在你出去前
Hey, I wanted to catch you
跟你说几句
before you headed out.
欢迎
Of course.
我...
I...
我只想说...
I just wanted to say that, uh...
如果你需要我在康复结束之前
If you need me to keep coming to the bullpen
还来办公区帮忙的话
just until I pass my medical clearance
我想我可以帮忙的
then I guess I could help you out.
你确定吗
You sure?
不 我的意思是...
No, yeah--I mean--
有很多事我可以做
There are a few places that I could help
帮助康妮提高工作效率
Connie streamline some things.
莫利之北酒吧4点30分才开门营业
And Molly's North doesn't open until 4:30, so...
当然 我很乐意效劳
Yeah, sure. Happy to do it.
那真是太好了
Sounds great.
我说了 那是真的帮了我大忙
Like I said, that's a real favor to me.
好的
Okay.
那明天见
Then, um, see you tomorrow.
好的 奥蒂斯
Sounds good. And, Otis...
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
No problem.
好吧
All right.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
他出现在51号♥消防局的时候我就该告诉你
I should have said something the second he showed up at 51.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想让我说多少遍我都说
I'll tell you as many times as you want.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我希望这是你第一次
I wish this was the first time
对我有所保留
you've held something back from me.
但不是
But it isn't.
布瑞亚的事你也瞒着我了
There was the whole thing with Bria too.
我爱你 胜过一切
I love you. More than anything.
每次你把我晾在一边
Every time you leave me out,
你就让我们的距离更远了一点
you put a little more distance between us.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
我不想我们之间有任何距离
I don't want any distance between us.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay?
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表