感觉怎么样
How's it feeling?
大家都很嫉妒
Everyone's jealous.
第三个轮班的人来了你要怎么办
What are you gonna do when third shift comes in?
弄块广♥告♥牌 上面写"不许坐"
Put a sign on it that says, "Off limits."
你们去哪里了
Hey, where you guys been?
出警了
We had a call.
显然有个销♥售♥会议
Well, there's a sales meeting apparently happening
而我不知道
that I don't know about.
-对哦 -是啊
- Oh, yeah, that's right. - Oh, yeah.
尼克·波特
Nick Porter!
-朱利安 -各位好 朱利安
- Hey, Julian! - Gentlemen, Julian.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
谢谢你们叫我们来
Hey, thanks for bringing us on.
我道歉
I apologize.
你们都出现了 我还不知道我们
You guys showed up, and I didn't know we were
已经叫人一起来了
already bringing people on.
显然还穿着衬衫
With shirts, apparently.
我在跟尼克伙计
Well, I was talking to my buddy, Nick,
聊你杰出的发明
about your brilliant invention.
他说他要代理新产品
And he said he was looking for a new product to rep.
碰巧朱利安和我
It just so happens that Julian and I were talking
在队长家聊天 我们想着
over at Chief's house, and we thought,
不如我们安排两个推销员
why don't we have two salesmen out in the field?
我们怎么付得起钱
How are we gonna pay for all this?
别担心这点 克鲁兹
Don't worry about that, Cruz.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
You gotta spend it to earn it.
我已经花钱了 就为了
I have been spending it just to make
多造几个原型
a few more prototypes.
我们晚点聊这事
We can discuss this later.
这次会议的重点在于
The important thing about this meeting
我们的推销人员接到开工命令
is that our sales force gets their marching orders.
没错
Fantastic.
尼克和我聊了
So, uh, Nick and I were talking.
我们想着先从中西部模型开始
We thought maybe we could start with the Midwest model.
我负责印第安纳波利斯往南的一切
I take everything below Indianapolis.
堪萨斯城 圣路易斯
Kansas City, St. Louis.
我负责你的明尼苏达州
Yeah, I'll take your Minnesotas,
威斯康星州 密歇根州 俄亥俄州
your Wisconsins, your Michigans, Ohio.
我们觉得这会大赚一笔
Yeah, we think there's real money to be made.
我们只用弄到几笔订单 你就会聊收益
We just gotta land a few orders and you'll be talking profits
-而不是花费了 -没错
- instead of expenses. - Exactly.
你知道我上次看见这种东西是什么时候吗
You know the last time I saw something like this?
懒人毛毯衣
The Snuggie.
进来
Yup.
我看见了你妻子的弟弟
I saw your brother-in-law here.
是啊 他觉得他看见铤锤
Yes, he thinks he sees Slamigan money
下着钱雨
falling from trees.
我跟他说我半个字也不想听
Told him I don't wanna hear anything about it.
你有心事吗 队长
Something on your mind, Captain?
是啊 我们今早的出警
Yeah, yeah. A call we had this morning.
车祸
Car wreck.
妻子开车 丈夫在副驾驶
Wife driving, husband in the passenger's seat.
他们没事 不过我去上护颈圈时
They were fine, except when I went to put the C-collar on,
发现她有淤青 那并不是车祸导致的
she had bruises that weren't from the accident.
淤青在慢慢消退 在她脖子上
They were fading, on her neck.
我抄下了车牌
I got the license plate.
我打算给安东尼奥打电♥话♥
I was thinking about calling Antonio.
但没什么线索
But, uh, it wasn't a lot to go on.
我在等道森从医院回来
I'm waiting for Dawson to get back from Med
问问情况
to compare notes.
好 给安东尼奥打电♥话♥
Okay. Call Antonio.
但我想说清楚
But I wanna make this clear.
在那之后
After that...
就是警方的事了
It's a police matter.
当然
Of course.
-她怎么样 -她的头没事
- How is she? - Her head's fine.
你看见淤青了吗
Did you see the bruises?
我看见了 我不喜欢
I saw them. I don't like them.
但病人说她在出浴缸时
But the patient said she slipped getting out
滑倒了
of the bath tub.
我不是测谎仪 那是我哥哥的部门
I'm not a lie detector. That's my brother's department.
-如果她不想 -不 我们走了
- If she doesn't want-- - No, we're leaving!
女士 你得留下来进行观察
Ma'am, ma'am, you need to stay for observation.
她要走了
She's leaving.
这不是法♥西♥斯♥国家 现在还不是
This isn't a fascist country. Yet.
我们想走就可以走
We can go when we want.
我们强烈推荐你们...
It is our serious recommendation that you--
先生 你妻子头部受伤了
Sir, your wife suffered a head injury.
我们该让她待在这里 直到我们...
We should keep her here until we can make--
我也头部受伤了
Yeah, you know, I suffered a head injury, too.
你没见我发牢骚啊
You don't see me bitching about it.
她显然没事
She's fine, obviously.
你怎么不考虑一下你妻子
Why don't you think about your wife for a minute?
我知道这事怎么回事了
Okay, I know what this is.
出了场小事故
Yeah, you get in one little accident,
就收到无数医药账单
and you got medical bills out the wazoo.
好让保险公♥司♥能继续跟你们勾结
Just so the insurance companies can really stick it to you.
我的车彻底毁了
You think I don't have enough to deal with
你觉得我要处理的事不够多吗
with a car that's now totaled?
谁来付我的扣除额
Who's gonna pay my deductable on that?
如果是因为钱 我们可以...
If this is a financial thing, we can--
你们根本不懂
Oh, you people. You don't get it!
一个大系统 官官相护
All one big system, just sticking it to everyone!
你们想写下什么都行
You write down whatever it is you need to write down.
我们拒绝治疗 走吧 霍莉
We refuse treatment. Let's go, Holly.
我得听她说
Yeah, well, I need to hear it from her.
我感觉没事 医生 我想回家了
I feel fine, doctor. I'd like to go home.
让一让
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
她拒绝治疗
Well, she refused treatment,
但你能看出她别无选择
but you could tellet she didn't have a choice.
-她害怕他 -我给安东尼奥打了电♥话♥
- She's terrified of him. - I called Antonio
告诉了他车牌
with the license plate.
他要去吗
Is he coming by?
不 他说要派个警官去他们家
No, he offered to send an officer to their address
看看情况 但我见过这种事
to check it out, but I've seen how that
是怎么产生反效果的
sort of thing can backfire.
我跟他说了我想自己先过去
I told him I'd like to swing by myself first.
很好 如果有谁
Good. If there's anybody who can
能说服她求助 那就是你
convince her to get help, it's you.
我不确定
Yeah, well, I don't know about that.
但我得试试
But I've gotta try.
救护车上有感冒药
Hey, do you guys have any cold or flu medicine
-或者流感药吗 -怎么了
- on the ambo? - Why?
因为我也许感冒或者得流感了
'Cause I might have a cold or flu.
今天不行 去隔离自己
Not today. Go quarantine yourself.
谢谢你这样对病人的态度
Thank you for the bedside manner.
你知道这些病在消防局传染得多快
You know how those things blitz through the firehouse.
我已经没药了
I'm already running on empty.
去查查库存吧
Check the jump--
呼
Choo.
快走
Go.
-你在加热烤架吗 -也许吧
- You're firing up the grill? - Maybe.
-做汉堡吗 -烤牛胸肉
- Burgers? - Brisket.
我把手套落在你车里了
I left my gloves in your car.
车钥匙在我办公桌上
Keys are on the desk in my office.
-好 -好的
- Cool. - All right.
斯普林菲尔德总医院
尊敬的凯利·西弗莱德
斯普林菲尔德总医院
-是防水的 -对
- They're waterproof. - Yeah.
不只是隔水而已 很厉害了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表