Come on, everybody.
-敬斯托克 -敬斯托克
- To Stoke. - To Stoke.
敬斯托克
To Stoke.
我应该再好好计划一下的
Should have held off and planned this a little better,
抱歉
sorry about that.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这里已经十年没有来这么多人了
This place hasn't seen a crowd this big in 10 years.
至少十年
At least.
肯定能行的 布莱恩
This is going to work, Brian.
你真这么觉得吗
You think?
嗯
Mm-hm.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you were going to be here.
我也想这么说
I was just going to say the same thing.
人很多
It's a big crowd.
对
Yeah.
很遗憾
That's bad.
遗憾
Bad?
对生意来说是好事
It's good for business, I guess.
但我...
I'm just...
现在不想待在人群里
not in the mood for a crowd.
找个更安静点的地方
Maybe something more quiet?
对
Yeah.
听上去不错
That sounds good.
加布里埃拉
Mmm. Gabriella.
爸爸
Hey Dad.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 你气色不错
Oh, yeah. You look good.
是的
I am.
麦基护士偷偷给了我一个肉丸子
Nurse Maggie, she snuck me a meatball sub...
罗德斯医生说
And Dr. Rhodes says that
我明天就可以回家了
I can go home tomorrow.
太好了 我明天来接你
That's great. I'll be here to take you.
抱歉昨天没来
Uh, sorry I didn't stop by yesterday.
你好像不开心
You don't look happy.
我很开心 为你开心
I am happy. For you.
不 不对劲
Mmmm, no, there's something wrong.
我是你父亲 我看得出
I'm your father, I can tell.
我真...
I just...
希望在你受伤时能多帮帮你
wish I could have done more to help you when you got hurt.
帮我
Help me?
听我说 加布里埃拉
Now, listen to me, Gabriella.
我经历的这次小冒险
You know, this little adventure that I've been on,
这些记者 这些关注
with all the reporters and all this attention...
我知道很傻
Uh, I... I know it's silly.
不 不傻 你是个英雄 爸爸
No, it's not silly. You were a hero out there, dad.
不 就只是一时而已
No, it was just a moment.
就是一转念的事
It was, like, a quick decision.
我知道那改变不了我的为人
I know that that doesn't change who I am.
而你 即使在最糟糕的时刻
Now you, you're there for people
你都会去帮别人
even when they're at their worst.
像我
Like me.
过去一年
You know, all last year.
我都一团糟
I was a mess.
你哥哥和妈妈甚至都不跟我说话
Your brother and your mother wouldn't even talk to me.
但是
But, uh...
你 亲爱的女儿
you, my love.
你一直在我身边
You were always there.
你就是这样的人
That's who you are.
你才是真正的英雄
You're the real hero.
我的英雄
My hero.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表