玛丽亚·贾米森
Maria Jamison?
他爸爸滥用止痛药
Her dad got himself in a mess with painkillers.
她是个好孩子
She's a good kid.
副局长问我
The deputy commissioner asked me
如果我退休的话
for my ideas about a replacement
谁替上来比较好
once I ride off into the sunset.
我告诉他 华♥莱♥士♥·博登
Then I told him, Wallace Boden.
副区长
Deputy district chief.
这提拔幅度有点大
Damn, that's a big promotion.
如果这周我无法重获资格
If I don't get my clearance this week,
我打算退居二线
I plan to step aside.
去参加评估 拿到成绩
Go to your assessment, get your results,
之后再做打算
take it from there.
-兹沃内切克先生准备好了吗 -好了
- Mr. Zvonecek, ready? - Yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
如果是坏消息 别犹豫 梅波利医生
If it's bad news, don't stall, Dr. Mayberry.
直接告诉我就好
Just tell it to me like it is.
不是坏消息
It's not.
你已经可以回去上班了
You are clear to return to active duty.
太好了
Yeah!
好 在我们开始晨会之前
Okay, so before we begin this morning's briefing
正式欢迎奥蒂斯
and before we officially welcome Otis back
回到81号♥云梯车上之前...
to his spot on Truck 81...
奥蒂斯
Otis.
我明白凯西副队
I understand that Captain Casey
有话想说
would like to say a few words.
对 没错
Yes, I would.
我有话要说
I would, actually.
我们要为
A lot of thought and consideration
我们消防队里那些
go into honoring those in our firehouse
勇敢战胜意外的人感到自豪
who struggle to overcome impossible odds.
51号♥消防局墙上的一席之位
To earn a place of respect on any wall here at 51, well...
是留给那些最强者的
That is only reserved for the strongest among us...
所以我们要上墙的是
which is why we would like to recognize
奥蒂斯手杖
Otis' cane.
手杖弯曲 但坚韧永不断
She bent, but she never broke.
就算倒下 也会重新站起
She fell, but she never stayed down.
忍♥受一切
She had to endure palm sweat that no object
百折不挠
on this planet should be subjected to.
奥蒂斯手杖
为奥蒂斯手杖欢呼
To Otis' cane.
-欢迎回来 伙计 -谢谢
- Welcome back, buddy. - Thanks.
-祝贺 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
格里森队长
Chief Grissom.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
真惊喜
Nice surprise.
你听完我说的话
You might change your mind when you hear
就不觉得惊喜了
what I have to say.
我之前过来跟你说
I came here a while ago, got your hopes up about
你有望升职
a promotion.
我让位了你就能上来
Chance to fill my shoes once I step aside.
但是...
But...
但是我决定不让位
But I've decided not to step aside.
我知道了
I see.
你还记得那次脚手架事故
You remember that scaffolding incident
西弗莱德和我上去把那个孩子救下来吗
Severide and I went up and pulled that kid to safety?
记得 救得很漂亮
Yeah, good save.
那是我一段时间以来
That was the first time in a while
第一次再亲手救人
that I got my hands dirty.
让我回想起
Nice reminder of...
当初我入这行的原因
Why I got into this life in the first place.
我有点被那些文件和政♥治♥会议
I got blinded there for a bit by all the paperwork
遮挡了双目 但我现在意识到
and policy meetings, but I realize now
我还需要奉献更多
that I've still got more to give.
我也想奉献
And I want to give it.
所以我暂时不退休了
So, I'm putting my retirement on hold.
无论如何
Anyway...
我只是想亲口告诉你
I just wanted you to hear that from me.
3号♥抢险车 人员被困 北格林街24号♥
Squad 3, pin-in accident. 24 North Green Street.
我得去亲手救人了
I better go get my hands dirty myself.
去吧
Do your thing.
好
Yeah.
消防大队长
看起来像只有一辆车的事故
Looks like a single vehicle accident,
目前为止是这样
best I can tell.
先生
Hey, sir!
你还好吗
You okay?
-卡普 拿梯子 -明白
- Capp, grab a ladder. - Copy.
我从上面看到了
I saw the whole thing from up there.
他撞到人了
He hit someone.
-什么 -他开得太快了
- What? - He was going too fast,
冲向在路上走的一个女人
swerved into some woman walking in the street,
他撞到她了
but he hit her.
芝加哥烈焰 第六季第二十集
快快 起来
Come on. Come on, there.
托尼 过来帮忙
Tony, give me a hand here.
好
Yeah.
快
Come on...
伙计
hey, buddy.
-你还好吗 -我没看见她
- How you doing? - I didn't see her.
没关系 别动你的脖子
It's okay, it's all right. Just don't move your neck.
卡普 我需要护颈
Capp, I need a c-collar.
-收到 -快啊
- Copy that! - Come on...
快啊
Come on. Come on.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二
One, two.
好
Okay!
她没呼吸了 我想她的腿断了
She's not breathing. I think her leg's snapped.
我们扶她去人行道
Let's get her to the sidewalk.
托尼 去车里拿水
Tony! Grab any water you can from the rig.
好
Got it!
好
Okay.
我来了 伙计
All right, coming in, buddy.
-快醒醒 -小心手臂
- Come on. Come on now. - Watch your arm.
托尼
Tony!
呼吸
Breathe for me.
快啊
Come on now.
快啊
Come on.
她嘴里有东西 插不进去
It's in her mouth. Can't get it in there.
来 进去
Come on, get in there...
快啊
Come on!
快 快呼吸
Come on, breathe for me.
呼吸
Breathe.
救护车在哪
Where's ambo?
斯托尔茨
Stoltz!
快呼吸 快啊
Breathe for me, come on.
什么情况
What do we got?
她脸上都是混凝土
She got a face full of concrete.
她的腿好像也断了
I think she's got a broken leg, too.
过来
Get in here!
快啊
Come on...
好了 好了
There we go, there we go.
好了 有我们在
Okay, okay, we got you.
你怎么了
What got into you?
今早这算是清醒了
Had a wake-up call this morning.
奥蒂斯 我跟赫尔曼聊过了
Hey, Otis, talked to Herrmann
我们要负责食物
and we're going to handle the cooking
直到你恢复
till you get your legs back under you.
-我没有... -没关系
- I didn't... I-I-I didn't-- - It's cool.
好
All right, look,
我得说一件事
I got to say one thing, all right?
自从我们赶走了科尔多瓦巨人
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表