for tackling that prisoner.
我第一次听说
First I've heard of it.
别担心 这是好消息
Hey, hold your head up. This is good news.
这个嘉奖你有为我说话吗
Did you put in for the award?
重要的是你如何利用这个
All that matters is how you use this
最大化你的优势
to your maximum advantage.
你不会总是顺风顺水的 凯利
The wind isn't always at your back, Kelly,
所以你要把握住这些时刻
so you have to take these moments when they come.
一位副警长死了
A sheriff's deputy just died.
我朋友正因此难受
My friend's catching heat for it.
那就去点蜡烛表示一下
So go light a candle.
拜托 凯利
Come on, Kelly.
你是个聪明人 这样才能平步青云
You're smart. This is how you leapfrog.
你可以继续出去 挥舞着斧子
Look, you can keep going out there, swinging an axe
直到一个坏的决定让你永远没机会往上爬
until a bad call gets you laid up forever.
或者你可以努力努力
Or you could do the work
弄到一份永久的文职工作
and earn yourself a permanent spot at the table.
-现在 你♥爸♥会同意... -别提我爸爸
- Now, your father would agree-- - To hell with my father.
你也够了
And to hell with this.
我♥干♥这份工作是为了救人 不是升职
I got into this job to save lives, not to play leapfrog.
不管你想做什么 另找他人吧
Find someone else for whatever you're trying to do here.
我不是你要找的人
I'm not your guy.
看到我们要找的人了吗
You see our guy?
你想叫支援吗
You want to call for backup?
好 你说了算
All right, your collar.
行动吧
Let's do this.
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼
Christopher Herrmann?
你们好啊
Hey there!
安娜贝拉 你在干什么
Annabelle, what are you doing here?
妈妈给我报名参加了小警♥察♥体验
Mommy signed me up to be a Junior Police Explorer.
这样啊 她这么做了吗
Oh, she did, did she?
能麻烦你
You want to do me a favor
把你的手放在我们能看到的地方吗
and put your hands where we can see them?
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
这是个书面警告
That's a written warning.
逃学行为
Truancy violation.
显然 你没能提前
Apparently, you failed to properly notify
通知你女儿的学校
your daughter's school prior to her
她周三将和你一起去上班 不去上课
Take Your Daughter to Work Day absence on Wednesday.
我还要通知他们
I was supposed to do that?
下次再犯 就要罚款300块
Next time, it'll be a $300 fine.
天啊 300块钱
Whoa, 300 bucks? You--
行吧 我的错 警长
Okay, fine, sorry, Sergeant.
咱们出发吧
You want to hit the road?
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
好了
All right.
注意安全 玩得开心
Stay safe, have fun.
我们走
Let's vamanos.
甜甜圈我来请
Donuts are on me, dude.
好
Okay.
谁能猜到赫尔曼家能出个警♥察♥啊
Who would've guessed Herrmann has a cop in the family?
你们别想了
Hey, don't even think it.
天啊 谢谢你
Shoot! Thank you.
没事
Yeah, no worries.
凯利...
Hey, Kelly, um...
你知道我很感谢你这几周
you know I appreciate you letting me crash
让我住在你那里
these past few weeks,
可我觉得时候到了
but I think it's time.
我该重新找房♥子了
Um, I'm gonna start that apartment search again.
不用着急
No rush.
副队 队长找你
Lieutenant, Chief wants you.
队长
Chief.
总部给我来了个电♥话♥
I got a call from headquarters.
看来你前几天出任务的表现
Looks like you're getting a commendation for your efforts
要让你获得表彰了啊
on that call the other day.
嗯 我...
Right, I, uh...
我听说这回事了
I heard something like that was in the works.
我只想告诉你这个好消息
Well, I just want to give you the good news,
让你先高兴高兴
start the shift off.
谢了 可问题是...
Appreciate it. The thing is...
我不想要
I'd rather pass.
不想要
Pass?
我要谢绝这次表彰
On the commendation, respectfully.
我只想好好做我的工作
I just prefer to do my job
不想搞得众人皆知
without a ton of fanfare about it.
我觉得大家不会因为你
I don't think anybody could ever accuse you
获得荣誉而指责你 凯利
of being in it for the glory, Kelly.
怎么回事
What's this about?
是因为格里索姆吗
Is it Grissom?
他把我当自己的亲儿子
He thinks of me like a son.
为我计划好了未来
Has his own plans for my future.
我猜这次表彰也是他策划的
I'm pretty sure he cooked up this commendation
想推我上领导层
to try to motivate me up the chain of command.
-可我不想这样 -凯利
- And I don't want it! - Kelly,
我明白你不想被他人的
I understand not wanting to be defined
野心而决定人生
by somebody else's ambition.
可你该接受的嘉奖就要接受
But you gotta learn to take credit when credit's due.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambo 61,
危险品处理队
Hazmat Unit.
工业事故 湖畔大道
Industrial accident, Lakeshore Drive.
请求一号♥急救计划 封闭空间火警
We need an EMS plan one and a still and box alarm.
将大家尽可能疏散到最远的地方
Let's get everyone cleared back as far as possible.
道森
Dawson.
-进行伤员分类 -已经在做了
- Get triage started. - Already on it.
西弗莱德 危险品处理队一做完评估
Severide, as soon as Hazmat gives their assessment,
你就指挥大伙行动
I want you leading the charge.
没问题 队长
Yeah, you got it, Captain.
快 我带你离开这里
Come on, let's get you out of here.
里面还有很多人
There's still a ton of people inside.
焊接区发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion in the welding area.
管子全都爆了
Pipes are bursting all over.
我闻到了烟味...应该是氯气
I smelled smoke... I think it was chlorine.
51号♥水罐车 接跟水雾枪控制大门火情
Engine 51, get a fog line covering the main door.
里面还有受害者
We still have victims inside.
队长 这栋建筑随时可能起火
Chief, we're in a highly combustible situation
而且随着气体的蔓延 情况只会越来越恶劣
that's gonna get worse as long as that gas is flowing.
我们必须得进去
We need to get in there,
看看能不能阻止氯气泄漏
see if we can stem the chlorine leak
趁它还没有和更多乙炔结合
before it combines with more acetylene
引发另一场爆♥炸♥
and we get another explosion.
明白 你们和救援队合作
Understood. I want you working with Squad.
进去 找到泄露点
You go in, you locate the source.
81号♥云梯队 你们负责搜救
Truck 81, you handle search and rescue.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
穆奇 奥蒂斯 赫尔曼 跟我来
Mouch, Otis, Herrmann, with me.
基德 你殿后 以防我们需要援助
Kidd, stay behind in case we need anything.
-收到 -我们走
- Yes, sir! - Go. Let's go!
我觉得跟着烟来的方向走
I'm thinking following that smoke should lead us
就能找到泄露点
towards the leak.
这边
This way!
这地方就是个迷宫
This place is a maze!
凯西
Casey!
-能抓住几个是几个 -收到
- Grab whoever you can! - Copy that.
队长 我们这边有多名受害者 完毕
Chief, we got several victims down at our location, over.
金属和混凝土影响了信♥号♥♥
Metal and concrete's interfering with reception!
这边 我们需要帮助
Over here! We need some help!
兄弟 别担心 我们会救你出去的
Hey, buddy, don't worry. We'll get you outta here.
这边 这边 她在这边
Right here! Right here! She's right here.
女士
Ma'am.
女士 能听见我说话吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
-基德 能听见我说话吗 -听不清
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表