她非常绝望 我能感觉到
She's desperate. I felt it.
她在求一线生机
She's looking for a lifeline.
我希望助她一臂之力 免得她被他杀了
I'd like to give her one before he kills her.
那好 我们也准备好了
Okay. We have our marching orders.
我和暴♥力♥犯罪科的理查森谈谈
I'll talk to Richardson in violent crimes.
而我认识的这个沙琳
And this woman I know, Charlene,
她是受害者信息保护推荐人和支持者
she's a victim information and referral advocate.
我们去找她试一试
We'll make our pitch to her.
-多谢 -好的
- Thanks. - Okay.
还有什么别的能做的就跟我们说
Let us know if we can do anything else.
好
Yeah.
-要不要联♥系♥犯罪科 -好
- Wanna call out to the crimes? - Yeah.
好 我去联♥系♥
Okay, I'll do that.
你在这呢
Hey, there she is.
我拿着吧
I'll take that.
-见到你很高兴 安东尼奥 -好啊妹子
- Good to see you, Antonio. - Hey, sis.
我去联♥系♥警长 跟他汇报进展
I'm gonna call sarge. Let him know what we're doing.
好 好
Yeah, good.
抱歉我早走了
Hey. Sorry I took off earlier.
但是你闭着眼睛团成一团的样子
But you were so cute there with your eyes closed
好可爱啊
all snuggled up.
是啊 我是呢
Oh, yeah. Well, I, um...
我希望这样没事
I hope it's okay.
如果我不是有任务 我真想呆上一整天
I mean, if I wasn't on duty, I'd have stayed all day.
怎么了这是
Hey, what's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事了
It's okay.
到底怎么了
Hey, what is it?
安东尼奥 我...
Antonio, I have to--
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, squad 3,
61号♥救护车 西卡勒顿525号♥
Ambulance 61, 525 West Cullerton.
-西卡勒顿 -对
- They say West Cullerton? - Yeah.
这是家暴的那家
That's their house, the guy,
斯科特·博兰的住址
Scott Boylan, the wife beater.
我们走
Let's go.
81车 从后面检查一楼
Truck 81, take the rear and check the first floor.
搜救队 对二楼进行第一轮搜寻
Rescue squad, primary search on the second floor.
51车 接上水枪开始灭火
51, let's get a hose line on that fire.
奥蒂斯 你和穆奇灭屋顶的火
Otis, you and Mouch vent the roof.
赫尔曼 基德跟我来
Herrman, Kidd, with me.
清查房♥间 上楼帮助搜救队
Clear rooms and work our way up to assist rescue squad.
卡普 托尼 你们去楼上搜查
Capp, Tony, you head upstairs and clear the bedrooms
北侧卧室 克鲁兹 跟我来
on the north side. Cruz, stick with me.
我们清查南侧
We'll clear the south.
我们有理由相信这所房♥子的主人
Okay, we have reason to believe the house is owned
就是来我们这里找凯西茬的
by the man who tried to mix it up with Casey
那个人
on the apron floor.
他可能在现场
He may be on scene.
他可能有暴♥力♥倾向
He may be violent.
行动行动行动
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
托尼 卡普 清查房♥间
Tony, Capp, clear those rooms.
-收到 -克鲁兹跟我来
- Copy! - Cruz, with me.
队长 二楼火情严重
Chief, the second floor's fully engulfed.
收到
Copy.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
-去那边 -收到
- Go that way. - Copy!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
没有出路了
There is no way out.
道森 布莱特
Dawson, Brett!
找到30岁男性一名 有呼吸 昏迷
We got a male, 30! Breathing, unconscious,
正送往你们处
on his way to you!
收到 我们等你们
Copy. We're standing by.
-天啊 -二楼火情已控制
- Oh, god. - Team, second floor fire is contained.
霍莉 听我说
Holly. Listen to me.
我知道你想找人谈谈
I know you wanna talk.
我知道这就是你故意撞车的原因
I know that's why you wrecked the car.
你纵火的原因
Why you did this.
我认识一个经历过这一切的人
The person that went through this that I knew,
就是我妈
it was my mom.
而她去监狱里关了很久
And she went to prison for a long time,
就因为她极端的处理手段
for the way she handled it.
你可以重蹈她的覆辙
Now, you can go down that same road,
或者你可以向匿名妇女保护中心求助
or you can walk into a no-contact shelter.
但一切都会好的 我保证
But it gets better. I promise you.
你还有大好的人生 你想象不到的人生
You have an entire life to live that you can't even see yet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他的头部侧面有非常深的撕裂伤
He's got a deep laceration on the side of his head.
二到三♥级♥烧伤
Second, third degree burns.
轻度烟雾吸入
Minor smoke inhalation.
布莱特
Brett.
肺部呼吸音有轻度嘶鸣声 但指标正常
Um, lung sounds are slightly stridor, but sats are good.
他头上的伤口是怎么弄的
Hey, uh, how'd he get that gash?
在火里摔的
Saw him fall in the fire.
是啊 没错
Yeah, exactly.
他在床头上磕的
Hit his head on the bed post.
那我没问题了
That's good enough for me.
火灭了 二次搜索完成 无伤员 队长
Fire's out! Secondary search complete and negative, chief!
好 那我们回去检查一遍
Okay, let's get back in there to help them overhaul.
-行动 -收到 队长
- Let's go. - Copy that, chief.
尼克·波特给我发短♥信♥了
Hey, Nick Porter just texted me.
他已经接到购买♥♥订单了
He already has a purchase order.
什么 太好了
What? Oh, thank god!
哪里 什么时候 买♥♥了多少
Where, when? How many slamigans?
奥蒂斯 先别贷款了 哥们
Otis, hold off on that loan, buddy.
-好的 -他没说细节
- You got it. - He doesn't say the details.
只说他给消防队发了封传真
Says he's sending a fax to the firehouse.
好
All right.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们会补偿队里的 印刷费
We'll reimburse the department for ink and, uh,
还有纸张费
Paper, of course.
你变发型了吗 我喜欢
Did you change your hair? I like that.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
看起来不错
Looks nice.
购买♥♥订单
两个
Two?
我敢肯定那一定是个小消防局
I'm sure it's a small firehouse.
是啊 在阿普尔顿
Yeah, in Appleton.
-两个 -330的百分之51是...
- Two? - 51% of 330 is--
$168.30.
减去佣金
Well, minus the commission, too.
但是 你知道吗
But, hey, you know what?
没事的 乔
Come on, Joe.
-我们请你吃早饭 -对啊
- We'll buy you breakfast. - Yeah.
我肯定丹尼那里有大铤锤
I'm sure Denny's has a Grand Slam-igan.
一点都不酷
Not cool!
你好啊
Hey.
伯吉斯打电♥话♥了 告诉我
Burgess called, told me that she talked
她和蒙茅斯女子收♥容♥所♥谈过了 他们有位置
to the Monmouth Women's Shelter and that they have a spot open.
霍莉·博兰接受了
Holly Boylan accepted.
-那真棒 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
她还告诉我说她老公清醒了
She also told me that the husband is conscious.
他不会起诉的
He is not pressing charges.
我应该料到会是这样的 队长
I should have seen it coming, Chief.
我知道她已经到极限了
I knew she was at the end of her rope.
行了
Enough of that.
你做得很好了
You did good.
好了
Come on.
出发吧 室友
Put it in gear, roomie.
很开心你能赶过来
I'm just so glad you could make it.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表