I will.
好吧 拜托 不要
Okay, come on. Nope.
-你个小混♥蛋♥ -我一直在想
- You little bastard. - I've been thinking.
乔 怎么了
Joe. Yeah?
关于里昂 也许我应该问问疯王帮
All this talk of Leon, maybe I should reach out
看看风头是不是已经过去了
to the Insane Kings. See if things have blown over.
好吧 乔 他们
Yeah, you know, Joe, they have, uh,
他们的名字里就有"疯"这个字
they have the word "Insane" Right there in the title.
所以我 你知道的 我不会...
So I--You know, I wouldn't--
和我一起去
Come with me.
人多力量大
Strength in numbers.
如果有人支援我的话我会更有底气
I would feel so much better if I had backup.
-好吧 -谢了 兄弟
- Okay. - Thanks, brother.
-永远不要那么做了 -行动终止 好吗
- Don't ever do that. - Abort, okay?
-终止 -就差临门一脚了
- Abort. - We're on the two yard line.
他想去帮派那里 好吗
He wants to go to gang corners, okay?
-问里昂的事 -好贴心
- And ask around about Leon. - Aww.
不 不要在那瞎感动 这不是个好主意
No, not "Aww." It's not a good idea.
在他去帮派那之前 我们就把他
We'll get him to Molly's before he can travel
-带到莫利酒吧了 -我退缩了 穆奇
- to gang corners. - I got cold feet, Mouch.
-我害怕 退缩了 -振作点
- Scared, cold feet. - Keep it together.
坚强点 兄弟
Be strong, man.
-凯西副队 -怎么了
- Lieutenant Casey. - Yeah?
博登队长想见你
Chief Boden would like to see you.
还有你 道森
You, too, Dawson.
副队
Lieutenant.
-队长 -我不在时那个跳楼的任务
- Chief. - Anything you wanna tell me
你有什么想说的吗
about a jumper call while I was out?
队长 当时的情况很复杂
Chief, it was a complicated situation.
但我觉得我的决定和我的队伍是对的
But I stand by my decision and my team.
副队 我来这里的时候就知道
Lieutenant, I came to 51 knowing
这里的人喜欢按自己的想法做事
this house has a reputation for doing things its own way.
我知道博登队长慧眼识英才
And I know Chief Boden has a sharp eye for leadership,
但我告诉你 副队
but let me tell you something, Lieutenant.
我从没见过这样的绳索救援
That rope rescue was like nothing I've ever seen.
我知道的消防员里没有人会冒险这么做
No other firefighter I know would have risked it.
但如果是别的车接到这个营救任务
But if any other truck had responded to that call,
那个年轻人现在可能已经死了
that young man would be dead right now.
你把受害者放在了首位
You put the victim first.
即使是你知道我在现场
Even after you knew I was on scene.
你知道你已经在我的黑名单上了
And you knew you were already on my hit list.
你把他的生命放在了你的职业生涯之前
You put his life ahead of your career.
这是81号♥云梯车所有人的功劳
All of Truck 81 did.
像个真正的领导者说的话
Spoken like a true leader.
所以我才推荐你升职
Which is why I've recommended you for a meritorious promotion.
我不知道要说什么了
I don't know what to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
这是你应得的 马特
You earned this, Matt.
不仅仅是这次任务 每次任务你都完成得很好
Not just on this call, but every shift and every bell.
在仪式后就会正式宣布
Look, it's not gonna be official until the ceremony,
但是让我第一个告诉你
but let me be the first to tell you.
恭喜你 凯西队长
Congratulations, Captain Casey.
谢谢 队长 我会竭尽全力让你骄傲的
Thanks, Chief. I'll do my best to make you proud.
我知道你会的 努力吧
I know you will. Go get them.
队长 谢谢
Chief, thank you.
好了 看看哪些东西
All right, so look for anything
很明显已经过期了 自己判断
that's obviously out of date. Use your discretion.
-好 我能做到 -我是说 如果卡普到现在
- Okay, I can do that. - I mean, if Capp hasn't
还没把这个躺椅卖♥♥掉...
sold this ab lounger by now--
确切地说 这并不在你的工作范围内
Technically, it's not part of the job description,
但队长不喜欢东西乱成一团
but the Chief does not like clutter.
懂了 还有什么我要知道的吗
Got it. Any other tips I should know?
需要注意的 博登队长
Things to look out for? Chief Boden?
美国肥皂剧
不要把消防局变成《新飞跃情海》
Don't turn this Firehouse into "Melrose Place."
你就没问题了
You'll do just fine.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
有
Sure.
我想跟你说 我觉得
Just so you know, I think it's better
我们应该忘记之前发生的事
if we leave what happened as what happened.
-好 -你很棒
- Oh, okay, yeah. - I mean, you're great.
我昨晚很开心
And I had a really good time last night.
可现在我在这里工作了 我不想
But now that I'm working here, I just don't want it
被这件事影响 你明白吗
to be a thing. You know?
明白 我可以理解
Yeah, no. That makes total sense.
我只想给大家留下一个好印象
I just want to make a good impression,
我觉得康妮对这里的事一清二楚
and I get a feeling that Connie has eyes on everything.
-那是肯定的 -那我们没问题了吧
- Yeah, I'm sure she does. - So, we're cool?
当然
Uh, yeah. Absolutely.
那就好
Great.
奥蒂斯 我们去问问吧
Okay, Otis. Let's beat the bushes.
我今晚得去莫利干活
I actually have to cover Molly's tonight.
不过我们可以下班以后去
But--But, uh, we can go after shift.
凌晨两点
At, like, two in the morning,
正好最厉害的黑帮都会在那里
when all the finest gang members are out there.
这倒是真的
That's a good point.
乔 你知道你需要什么吗
Hey, Joe, you know what you need?
一个传统的夜晚
A good old-fashioned night
从桶里吸苹果
of sucking the apple from the barrel.
-什么 -才没这回事
- What? - That is not a thing.
当然有 意思就是喝个大醉
Sure it is. It means tying one on.
今晚 在莫利
At Molly's, tonight.
-这回事是真有 -反正奥蒂斯也要上班
- That is a thing. - Otis has to work anyway,
咱的副队又升职了 朋友们
and our Lieutenant got promoted. That, my friends,
这事必须得庆祝
is a cause for celebration.
再说赫尔曼和奥蒂斯很大方地说
And Herrmann and Otis have generously offered
可以买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
a buy one get one free.
才没有
Eh, wrong, no.
买♥♥一杯 拿一杯 不免费
Buy one, get one. No free.
可你还是要去
Still.
好吧好吧 不过下班以后
Okay, okay. But after shift,
我们要去找黑帮
we go gang hunting.
下班以后 必须的
After shift, absolutely.
-我根本都不担心 -真的吗
- I wasn't even worried. - Really?
我还以为我接下来十年都要在
'Cause I thought I was gonna be working airport duty
-机场当保安了 -要是换了我
- for the next ten years. - I'd do something like that,
估计就要进监狱了 你就成英勇卓越值得表彰了
I'd end up in jail. With you, it's "Meritorious."
不如你英勇卓越地
Hey, hey, why don't you meritoriously
去给我们多拿点啤酒吧
go and get us some more beers?
得令 队长
Aye aye, Captain.
三瓶
Three?
你还需要再来一瓶吗 给那边的霍普
Did you need one more? For, uh, Hope over there?
不用了 我们没事 聊过了
Nah, we're cool. We talked.
她不想和我在一起
She didn't want to make it a thing.
每次她们一说不想在一起
Oh, when they say they don't wanna make it a thing,
-那就一定有问题 -你可真多疑
- it's already a thing. - You're paranoid.
可我是对的
I'm para-right.
等着瞧
You'll see.
穆奇给我暗号♥了
I just got the signal from Mouch.
来了 来了
Incoming. Incoming.
大家伙
Guys!
快走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
我来了
I'm going.
还是算了吧 我做不到
You know what, you guys, I can't do this.
我还是回家了
I'm just gonna go home.
-什么 -不行
- What? - No.
我们要庆祝 记得吗
Celebrating, remember?
可我没心情跟人嗨
I'm just not in the mood for people.
你知道没心情
You know what's good
跟人嗨的时候要怎么做吗
when you're not in the mood for people?
-喝啤酒 -我可以在家喝
- Beer. - I have beer at home.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表