这正是向陪审团灌输信心的
That is exactly the kind of thing that's needed
必需品
to instill confidence in this jury.
保持冷静 就像刚才那样坚持事实
You stay calm, you stick to the facts just like that.
我都没见过你辩护的样子
I've never gotten to see you in action.
很厉害啊
It's impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了...
Okay...
西弗莱德副队
Lieutenant Severide,
你能否在这张图表中
can you show me in this diagram right here
指出火警调查办公室认为的起火点
where the OFI determined that the fire started?
亲爱的乔 您的预定已经确认
期待您的到来
61号♥救护车 有人因不明原因昏厥
Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes.
西塞罗西街58号♥
58 West Cicero.
你还好吗
Ooh, how you doing there...
斯宾塞
Spencer.
怎么回事
What happened?
滑倒了
Slipped.
我们能进去吗
Can we come in?
应该能吧
I guess.
你们带吃的来了吗
You guys bring any food?
没有 那是同城快递
Uh, no, that's Postmates.
你能给他们打电♥话♥吗
Can you call them?
可以 你想吃什么 鸡块 薯条
Yeah, what do you want? Nuggets? Fries?
-好啊 -天啊
- Yeeeah. - Aww, man.
第一轮班的人没有重装急救包
First shift didn't restock the jump bag.
我要去救护车里拿点纱布和绷带
I'm gonna go grab some gauze and Kerlix from the ambo.
-我去吧 -不用不用 我去就行
- I can do it. - No, no, no, I got it.
好了 让我看看
All right, let's see.
你厨房♥里有毛巾什么的吗
Do you have any towels in the kitchen, or...
不知道
No idea.
我得帮你给伤口止血
Well, I gotta stop this cut from bleeding.
我的邻居完蛋了
My neighbor's messed up.
什么
What?
她完蛋了
She's messed up.
就在那里
Back there.
看到没 完蛋了
See? Messed up.
救命
Help.
总部 我需要警方协助
Main, I need a 10-1.
61号♥救护车呼叫总部
A-Ambulance 61 to Main.
-总部 能收到吗 -救我 救我
- Main, can you read me? - Help, help.
来
Here.
-我的孩子们 -不要 不要
- My girls. - Don't, don't.
-不要说话 -我必须说
- Don't talk. - I have to.
加比
Gabby!
嘘 别喊了
Shh, quit yelling.
斯宾塞 回另一个房♥间去
Spencer, go back into the other room.
你不许再喊了
You gotta quit yelling.
我是认真的 快去
I mean it! Now!
不不不不不 不要
No, no, no, no. No, don't.
-女士 女士 -温蒂
- No, ma'am, ma'am. - Wendy.
我的搭档...我的搭档马上就回来
My partner--my partner is coming right back.
明白吗 你一定要坚持住
Okay? You just have to stick with me.
我的孩子们
My girls.
孩子们
My girls...
-没事的 -布莱特
- It's okay. - Brett?
加比 请求警方协助
Gabby! Call a 10-1!
-他捅了她 -他已经走了
- He stabbed her. - He's gone.
61号♥救护车 我们需要警方协助
Ambulance 61, we need a 10-1.
61号♥救护车 请求警方协助
Ugh, okay, Ambulance 61, we need a 10-1!
-能收到吗 -好了
- Can you hear me? - Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们马上就到了
Hey, they're on their way.
告诉她们
Tell them.
-不 温蒂 -告诉她们
- No, no, Wendy. - Tell them.
不
No.
不不不
No, no.
不行 温蒂 温蒂 醒醒
No, no, Wendy, Wendy, wait.
温蒂 不要
Wendy, no.
不要
No.
警♥察♥马上就到
Cops are on the way.
我们接到报♥警♥ "有人因不明原因昏厥"
We received a call-- "Man down from unknown causes."
就去了16号♥公♥寓♥
We went up to apartment 16.
他开了门
He answered the door,
我们就以为那间公♥寓♥是他的
so we thought the apartment was his.
他住在同一层楼
Actually, he lived down the hall.
除了神志不清之外
No idea why he did it,
我们并不知道他的动机
other than gakked out of his mind.
我们会派几位警员
We're sending a couple of uniforms
去走读学校接她的女儿
to the day school for the daughters.
还有需要的话我再联♥系♥你们
I'll call you later if I need anything more.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你还好吧
You okay?
走吧 我们回家
Come on, let's go home.
我们听说了 你没事吧
Hey, we heard. You okay?
嗯...不 这次出警确实很难
Yeah--no, it was a-it was a rough call.
我需要喘口气 我没事
I just need to breathe. I'm good.
你们想休息多久都行
Take as much time as you need.
我先取消61号♥救火车的值勤 你们好了再去
I'll take 61 out of service until you give me the go ahead.
没这个必要 队长
Oh, that's not necessary, Chief.
我没事
I-I'm good to go.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯 我们没事
Yeah, yeah, we're okay.
对发生的一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
我不想再吵架了
I don't wanna fight anymore.
我也是
Me neither.
我还有事 不过
I have an errand to run, but...
我们今天可以一起吃午餐 就...
maybe we can set aside lunch today and just...
好好聊聊
talk everything out?
好 没问题
Yeah, I'd like that.
欢迎来到希尔关爱
Welcome to Caring Hill.
你好 我是马特·凯西
Hello, I'm Matt Casey.
我之前打电♥话♥跟德文预约了
I called earlier for an appointment with Devon.
你好 我是德文·道西 就是之前跟你通话的人
Oh, yes, I'm Devon Dawsey. I'm the one you spoke with.
很高兴见到你
Ah, nice to meet you.
请进 马特
Come on in, Matt.
你妻子来了吗
Is your wife here?
没有
No, no, no,
我为我们两个人来执行寻找真♥相♥的任务
I'm on a fact-finding mission for both of us.
好 请进
Huh, okay, well, come on in,
我告诉你我们是怎么操作的
and I'll give you a rundown on how we operate.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果卡尔·格里索姆成为局长
Well, if Carl Grissom makes Commissioner,
肯定会有改变
expect some changes.
任何新任命都会让他有动作
Any new appointment is gonna make his mark.
我是指51大队
I mean 51 changes.
你这么觉得吗
Come on, you think?
你们在说局长的位子吗
You guys talking about the commissioner spot?
-节瑞克 -你听说到什么了
- Hey, Jerebko. - What're you hearing?
我在市政厅有认识的人
I got a buddy who works down at city hall.
他说市长在看分♥析♥数据
Says the mayor's asking for analytics.
想综合多方面做出最明智的选择
Wants to make a real informed choice so as to, you know,
应对把重要工作职位
push back against the Chicago wave
交给你朋友的浪潮
of handing out big jobs to your friends.
这肯定对博登有利
That's gotta work in Boden's favor.
我在99大队的队长可不是这么说的
Eh, that's not what my captain at 99's saying.
他说格里索姆的区在整个芝加哥消防局
Says Grissom's district has the best statistics
数据最好 出警次数和救援次数都是最多的
in all the CFD--more calls, more saves, everything.
我还是希望最优秀的人
Well, I'm gonna hold out hope that the best man
最后能赢
wins in the end.
你们有谁看到布莱特了吗
Hey, any of you guys seen Brett?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表