- How sure? - 99%.
听到她在电♥话♥里说什么关于迪亚戈的事
Heard her on the phone saying something about Diego,
安东尼奥的儿子
Antonio's son.
有一百万个人叫迪亚戈
Oh, there's a million Diegos.
在烘干机里 我发现了这个
And in the dryer, I found... this.
男士大号♥
A men's large.
人们总是来这用洗衣间的
People come in here all the time and use the laundry room.
家里的烘干机
The dryer at home.
-我们得说点什么 -什么
- We have to say something. - What?
她不应该和安东尼奥约会
She shouldn't be dating Antonio.
上次他甩了她
He put her through the ringer last time.
她自己可以搞定的
I think she can handle herself.
她不行的 相信我
No, she can't. Trust me.
我们不能让她走老路
We have to keep her from going down that path again.
早上好啊 室友们
Morning, room dogs.
早上好
Hi.
别
Don't.
别什么
Don't what?
61号♥救护车 有人晕倒 原因不明
Ambulance 61. Man down from unknown causes.
南伊利诺伊大道541号♥
541 South Illinois.
如果你想要再谈谈你和安东尼奥的事
If you ever wanna talk more about you and Antonio,
可以找我
I'm here.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
如果你觉得我不够明确
Like, if you thought I wasn't clear,
或者我没有提供足够的信息的话
or I didn't offer enough information.
我被明确指出
Uh, it's been pointed out to me--correctly--
我最近是个糟糕的沟通者
that I have been a terrible communicator lately.
对我不是 交流得很好
Not with me, you haven't.
61号♥救护车 任务取消
Ambo 61, cancel that call.
收到 调度台
Copy that, dispatch.
我们到医院了
Hey, we're at the Med.
我们能在这停一下吗
Can we stop over there?
当然
Of course.
你说的关于更好地沟通的问题
That thing you said about better communication,
我觉得是个很好的建议
I think it's solid advice.
我很擅长给建议
Well, I'm good at giving it,
但不是很擅长付诸于行动
but not very good at applying it.
既然到这了 我去拿点补给
Since we're here, I'm gonna get some supplies.
-好 我一会就来 -好
- Yeah, I'll just be a minute. - Okay.
你怎么样了
Hey. How are you holding up?
他还没醒
He hasn't woken up yet.
他会醒的
He will.
护士问了很多问题
The nurses are asking a lot of questions.
他们必须这么做
Yeah, they have to.
那是谁
Who is that?
等一下
Uh, just hang on a sec.
-加比 -你好啊 蒂娜
- Gabby. - Hi, Tina.
你是为了布瑞亚·詹姆森来的吗
Are you here for Bria Jameson?
你认识她
You know her?
几周前把她从一场火灾里救出来的
Rescued her from a fire a couple of weeks ago.
她是个好孩子
She's a good kid.
她爸吃止痛药上了瘾
Her dad got himself in a mess with painkillers,
可是却没有威胁到她的安全
but he's not a danger to her.
但他也没有能力照顾她了
But he's in no shape to take care of her, either.
我知道
I know.
我只希望你能再多观察一下
All I'm asking is that you give this one a longer look.
我和她相处过一段时间
I spent time with her.
她心地很善良
She's got a good heart.
你看到刚刚在这里的女孩了吗
Did you see a girl who was just here?
她走了 不在医院
She's gone. She's not at the hospital.
也不在公♥寓♥ 我问过安东尼奥了
She's not at the apartment. I called Antonio.
芝加哥警署正在找她 可他说
CPD is looking for her, but he says
他们也无能为力
there's only so much they can do.
你是对的
You were right.
我应该早点让社会服务部门插手的
I should've gotten Social Services involved sooner.
我只是没想到她会逃跑
I just didn't think she would bolt.
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
在你出现之前
She was headed for foster care
她本来就要进寄养系统了
long before you came into the picture.
她逃跑是因为她不想进寄养系统
She ran away because she didn't wanna be in the system,
而不是因为你做了什么没做什么
not because of anything you did or didn't do.
他说得对
He's right.
你只是想帮她
You were just trying to help.
我每次都会帮倒忙
And I step in it every time I do.
布瑞亚是这样
With Bria.
路易也是这样
With Louie.
别这么说
Oh, come on, now.
尽管很艰难 但路易现在生活得很好
As tough as that was, Louie's in a good place,
有一个爱他的爸爸
with his father who loves him.
你明白的
You know that.
我去看看有没有最新消息
I'm gonna go see if there's an update.
-你在这儿呢 -嗯
- Ha, there he is. - Yep.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
哥们 真的谢谢你
Hey, man, I really appreciate this.
真的 太感谢了
I really do. I can't even tell you.
公♥司♥上层很开心能够进入这个市场
The company is so thrilled they cracked this market.
-他们还说我足智多谋 -是吗
- They said I had gumption. - They did, huh?
是啊 他们已经让我调查印第安纳波利斯
Yeah, they're already asking me to look into Indianapolis,
麦迪逊 格林湾...
Madison, Green Bay--
我应该把支票开给谁
Who do I write the check out to?
-朱利安·罗宾斯咨♥询♥公♥司♥ -也就是你咯
- Julian Robbins Consulting. - So, you?
没错 就像我说的 一站式购物
Exactly. Like I said, one-stop shopping.
确实是你说的
That's what you said.
朱利安啊 我...
You know, Julian, I, uh--
我也不知道怎么说 我...
I don't know, I just, uh--
华♥莱♥士♥ 要是我对这个产品没信心
Wallace, I wouldn't even try to sell you this product
是不会卖♥♥给你的
if I didn't believe in it myself.
我和你们接触过
Now, I've been around you guys.
我知道你们靠什么谋生 都会去哪些地方
I know what you do for a living, the places you go.
我也亲眼见过这个产品的出厂试验
I've seen these factory tests with my own eyes.
这绝对是市面上最好的手套
This is the best glove on the market.
五千块钱对吧
Five thousand, right?
我的客户给了你们一个折扣
Uh, actually, my client came back with a discount,
所以总价现在是3338美元
so the total on the purchase order is $3,338.
好
Okay.
奥蒂斯
Hey, Otis.
你知不知道大多数烧伤患者
Did you know that a big percentage of burn victims
都会重拾之前害他们烧伤的习惯
return to the habits that cause burns in the first place?
比如不关供暖器
Yeah, like leaving space heaters on,
或者是不熄灭圣诞树上的蜡烛
or candles on Christmas trees.
你还以为他们会吸取教训
You'd think they would learn, you know?
被烧伤一次 也许...
Get burned once, maybe--
好吧 谁说的
Okay, who told?
道森 还是史黛拉
Dawson? Stella?
史黛拉知道
Stella knew?
我们在烘干机里看到了安东尼奥的衣服
We found Antonio's shirt in the dryer.
我们是室友
We're roommates.
你该告诉我们
You're supposed to tell us
你的生活发生了任何大变化
when a big change happens in your life.
我觉得你的意思是做室友代表着
I thought you said the point of being roommates was so
你可以把我的事告诉
that you could broadcast my business
消防局的所有人
to the entire firehouse.
那是奥蒂斯说的
Uh, Otis said that.
重点是 我们关心你
The point is, we care about you.
我们不想看你再受伤
We don't wanna see you get hurt again.
没错
Yeah, it's true.
而且你们觉得我处理不了自己的事
And you don't think that I can handle myself.
-我... -新规矩
- I-- - New rule.
我放在烘干机里的衣服不许动
Leave my things in the dryer.
我都不知道你会烧饭
Uh, I didn't know that you could cook.
我妈妈一直说
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表