- What's this? - Remember us?
-你今早救了我爸爸 -是 当然记得
- You helped my dad this morning. - Yeah, of course.
-他还好吗 -他已经打上石膏回家了
- How is he? - Oh, he's back home in a cast already.
麻醉还没过去呢
All doped up.
对 医生会在周五
Yeah, they're gonna operate
给他做手术 加上钢板 但他现在
Friday and put in a plate, but he sent us here
派我们来向你们表示感谢
in the meantime to show his appreciation.
你们带了杂货来
You brought us groceries.
我们可不是送货员 亲爱的
Oh, we're not delivery gals, honey.
我们是厨师
We're cooks.
要给你们做一顿大餐
And we're gonna whip you up a feast.
夫人 这真没必要的
Ma'am, this is really not necessary.
队长 我们的礼貌去哪了
Captain, where are our manners?
对 你们可没得选
Yeah, you got no choice.
要是不给你们做顿饭 里奇都不会让我们回家
Rich will lock us out of the house if we don't do this.
那就这么定了 好吗
Ah, well, that settles it, then, huh?
-这边请 女士们 -谢谢
- Right this way, ladies. - Thank you.
谢谢你们才对
Thank you.
队长 你有时间吗
Hey, Cap, you got a second?
是 赫尔曼的事抱歉了
Sure. Uh, sorry about Herrmann.
他是出了名的臭脾气
He's known to get a little cranky.
我不在乎那个
I don't care about that.
我只是想聊聊之前那次出警
I just wanted to say about the call earlier.
我明白你的考虑
You know, I get how it works.
你有自己用惯了的人 也知道他们可靠
You got your regulars, you know you can rely on them,
所以新来的还是先站到一边别捣乱
so the new guy has to stand over here and comfort
安慰下被吓坏的女士们 这没关系
the hysterical ladies. Which is fine.
我很乐意做这种事
You know, I'm happy to do it.
那就好
That's good to hear.
但我只是想告诉你 我的本事不止那样
But I just want you to know I can handle a lot more than that.
希望也是
Well, I hope so.
我知道奥蒂斯跟着81号♥云梯车很久了
And I get that your boy Otis has been with 81 for a long time.
你们都很喜欢他什么什么的
A beloved member of the house. Yadda yadda.
但我也不是废物
But I'm the real deal.
等你看到我执行任务 该选谁一目了然
And once you see me in action, it's a no brainer.
我知道 是吧
Yeah, I know, right?
"这家伙好大的口气"
"Where does this guy get off?"
不过 你会看到的
But, uh, you'll see.
这就是我想说的
That's all I'm saying.
-行 -好的
- Okay. - All right.
-谢谢你 队长 -不客气
- Thanks, Captain. - No problem.
你别吃零食了
Ooh, go easy on the snacks.
好吧 你说得也有道理
When you're right, you're right.
不不 你的身材很好
Oh, no, no. You--you--you are in great shape.
我只是说让你留点胃口
I just meant don't spoil your appetite
因为饭马上就好了
'cause food's gonna be ready pretty quick.
真棒 谢谢你们来做这些
Oh, fantastic. Thank you for doing all of this.
她还是单身哦 跟你说一声
She's single. FYI.
真没想到
That's surprising.
是莉莉发来的短♥信♥
It's a text from Lily.
她说什么
What'd she say?
"医生虽然做了那么多预防措施
"It looks like even with all the surgeon's precautions,
但奥蒂斯的血小板异常
Otis's platelet disorder
还是让他在手术后流血不止
caused some uncontrolled bleeding after his surgery.
核磁共振显示有一块血肿压♥迫♥了他的脊柱
The MRI showed a hematoma pressing against his spine.
他马上又要进去手术了"
He's going in for a procedure right now."
我们该过去
We should be there.
大家拿上东西走
Everyone, load up.
看呐 你敢相信吗
Look at this. Hey, can you believe this?
-我们抽掉了血肿 -他的知觉恢复了
- We drained the hematoma. - He got his sensation back.
-他看起来不错吧 -棒得很
- Doesn't he look great? - Incredible.
我怎么说的 没什么能把这消防员打趴下
What did I tell you? You can't keep this smoke-eater down.
好 我们扶住你了 伙计
All right, we got you, buddy.
装上新腿还不熟练啊
First day with the new legs.
先别太心急了
Don't try to do too much just yet.
像我跟布莱恩说的
As I told Brian,
血肿还是对他的脊柱造成了一些损害
there was some damage to his spine from the hematoma,
但只要耐心复健
but with time and rehab,
他会恢复的
he'll get there.
这已经是很了不起的进步了 奥蒂斯
This is amazing progress already, Otis.
对 干得好 伙计
Yeah, way to go, brother.
谢谢
Thanks.
就像医生说的 我会恢复的
Hey, yeah, like the doc says, I'll get there.
当然了
Of course you will.
这里的礼品店真不错
The gift shop here is really good.
有卖♥♥毛绒娃子
They have fuzzy socks,
各种杂♥志♥
a great magazine selection,
不知道为什么 还有各位玻璃动物
and-- for some reason-- lots of little glass animals.
送给你
For you.
你不用这样的
You didn't have to do that.
我怎么忍♥心把它丢在那啊
Well, I mean, I couldn't just leave him there.
你看它
Look at him.
谢谢你 莉莉
Thanks, Lily.
那个科尔多瓦看起来有点混♥蛋♥ 你觉得呢
That Cordova guy seemed like kind of a jerk, huh?
-谁 -那个顶替我云梯车空缺的家伙
- Who? - That guy who has my spot on the truck.
站在那里的那副样子
The way he was just standing there.
我很同情他 想要取代你的位置
I feel bad for him, trying to take your place.
那些家伙的忠诚...
I mean, the devotion those guys have--
他没有想取代我的位置
He's not trying to take my place.
他已经就在那了
He has my place.
暂时
For now.
拜托 布莱恩 不要太沮丧了
Come on, Brian. Don't get too down.
也许我沮丧的原因是我正视了现实
Maybe I'm down because I'm actually facing reality.
如果你接受不了 就走吧
If you can't handle it, then don't stay.
我没说我接受不了
I didn't say I couldn't handle it.
没事的
It's fine.
真的
Seriously.
我相信你肯定有比待在病房♥
I'm sure you have better things to be doing than hanging out
更重要的事 我累了 所以...
in a hospital room anyway. I'm wiped out, so--
不 对 你说得对
No, yeah, you're right.
你应该休息了
You should rest.
如果我妨碍到了你 我向你道歉
I'm sorry if I got in the way.
-所以你俩结婚了 -是的
- So, you two are married? - Yeah.
是啊 去年结的
Yeah, we got hitched last year.
看来他们说51号♥消防队人关系很好
Guess they weren't kidding when they said the gang
是真的啊
at 51 is close.
闻起来很棒啊
Smells great, guys.
你不知道他们多需要
Yeah, you have no idea how badly this group needs
-一顿可口的家常饭 -深感荣幸
- a good home cooked meal. - Well, our pleasure.
我们都不知道没有你们的话我们该怎么办
We don't know what we would have done without you folks.
好吧
All right.
队长 队长
Captain, Captain.
怎么了
Yeah?
怎么样啊 各位
How is it, guys?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
太棒了
Oh, great.
-是我们的房♥东 -他为什么给你打电♥话♥
- Hey, it's our landlord. - Why's he calling you?
我不知道
I don't know.
范德普尔先生 你好
Mr. Vanderpool, hi.
我们绝对关水了
We definitely did not leave any water running.
为什么
Why?
天啊
Oh, boy. Oh.
"天啊" 发生什么了
"Oh, boy?" What does that mean?
幸运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky bastards.
是啊
Yeah.
我得帮咱俩逃离那里
I had to get us out of there.
到一个私密的地方
And to a private spot.
你个小麻烦精
You are trouble.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢你们的款待
Well, thank you very much for the meal.
是啊 十分令人难忘
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表