我不要领养 马特
I am not adopting, Matt.
我想要自己的孩子
I want to have my own baby.
我也想要 但是加比 你有不了
Well, I want to also, but, Gabby, you can't have one.
这个决定你不能抛开我去做
This is one decision you can't leave me out of.
你了解我
You know who I am.
你跟我结婚时就知道
You knew it when you married me.
我一直没变
I haven't changed.
以前你爱的就是我这一点
It used to be the thing you loved about me.
我满脑子都是你
All I think about is you.
布莱特 希尔薇
Brett. Sylvie.
很抱歉我出警的时候朝你发火了
Listen, I'm sorry I jumped you on that call--
我这辈子从没人那样跟我说话
I have never been spoken to like that before in my life.
每次出警的时候我都尊重你
I treat you with respect every time the bells go off.
如果你做不到也尊重我
If you can't do the same for me,
那就不要跟我一起出警
don't ride with me on 61.
格里索姆队长的报告
Chief Grissom's progress reports.
为了让自己在市长那里更有资格
He's been tampering with the numbers since 2006
2006年以后的数据他都作假了
to make himself look more effective to the mayor.
市长刚任命了芝加哥消防局下一任局长
The mayor just appointed the CFD's next commissioner.
卡尔·格里索姆
Carl Grissom.
我希望能详查芝加哥消防局的方方面面
I look forward to scrutinizing every aspect of the CFD
让芝加哥的第一反应人员
and bringing it in line with what a city as great
力图做到最好
as Chicago can expect from its first responders.
我在莫利酒吧
All I'm hearing at Molly's
总能听到消防员抱怨休假太少
is firefighters groveling about reduced, you know, furloughs
还有退休日期延迟等等
and pushing back retirement dates and...
格里索姆当上局长才两个月
Two months into the Commissioner Grissom era
已经缺德成这样了
and morale is rock bottom.
两年后又是什么光景
What's two years going to look like?
奥蒂斯 之前不是说把那份报告
Hey, Otis, what happened to taking that report
-送到市长办公室吗 -队长退缩了
- to the mayor's office? - The Chief balked.
他甚至都没告诉我为什么
He wouldn't even give me an answer as to why.
我知道为什么
Hey, I know why.
他不想给咱们队丢人
He doesn't want to embarrass the department,
市长办公室正在选举期
the mayor's office in an election season.
这是政♥治♥事件
It's political.
这就说得通了
Yeah, that's makes sense.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
想转移你注意力 趁机偷走你咖啡
Just trying to distract you while I steal your coffee.
失败了
Fail.
他情况如何
How's he doing?
您找我吗 队长
You want to talk to me, Chief?
过去几个月里 你的每一任搭档
Over the last few months, you have dinged
都被你撵走了 希尔薇
every new partner you've had, Sylvie.
我没有撵人
I-I don't know about dinging.
我只是礼貌地建议 找更合适的人选
I've--I've politely suggested that we find better fits.
今天来的医护人员 艾米丽·福斯特
The paramedic that you are getting today,
在道森回来之前 她必须留在这里
Emily Foster, she stays here, unless or until Dawson returns.
好
Okay,
不过 我觉得我们应该...
I mean, it seems like we should--
给她一个成功的机会 我完全同意
Give her a chance to succeed here, yes, I completely agree.
队长 我不是想跟您争吵 但是
Chief, I'm not arguing with your decision, but--
那就好 那我们明早开会见
That's good, then I'll see you at the morning briefing.
行了 开个会
Okay, everybody. Settle.
先说个通知 你们大概注意到了
So, first bit of news, you may have noticed
-康妮的桌子空了 -是啊 怎么了 队长
- that Connie's desk is empty. - Yeah, what's up, Chief?
告诉大家一个好消息 过去的四年里
I'm delighted to tell you that over the past four years,
康妮成功拿到了她的心理咨♥询♥硕士学位
Connie has received her master's degree in counseling.
-真的假的 -她终于拿到了
- No kidding. - She just got hired
梦寐以求的工作 当心理咨♥询♥导师
at her dream job, head of counseling
现就职于惠特尼青年磁力学校
at Whitney Young Magnet School.
他们要求她立即上任
They asked her to start immediately,
而我不能耽误她
and I couldn't stand in her way.
-那太好了 -是啊
- Well, that's fantastic. - Yes, it is.
我都没来得及告别
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye.
-我们都没来得及 -我明白
- None of us did. - I hear you.
但是没关系
But it's okay 'cause...
因为她知道我们有多爱她
she knows how much we love her here.
下一条消息
So, new business.
我们的新医护人员艾米丽·福斯特 今天开工
We have a new paramedic, Emily Foster, starting today.
艾米丽在吗
Is Emily here?
开始了吗
Did it start yet?
见鬼
Oh, damn it.
-我很抱歉 博迪队长 -我叫博登
- I'm so sorry, Chief Bodie. - It's Boden.
对 博登 抱歉
Right, Boden. Sorry.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
有人被困 哈伯德西街45号♥
man trapped, 45 West Hubbard Street.
人力部送我去41号♥救护车
Manpower sent me to Ambo 41,
我都一路走到国会那边了
so I was all the way at Congress and Wells
他们才跟我说错了
when they called back with the correction.
-总是有这样的事 -是吗
- Uh, yeah, that happens. - Oh, it does?
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
艾米丽 你到芝加哥消防局多久了
How long have you been with the CFD, Emily?
第三个月了
It's my third month.
目前来看我还挺喜欢的
But I'm loving it so far.
怎么回事
What's the problem?
科尔曼 我们的维修主管
Coleman, our head of maintenance.
然后呢
Yeah?
他当时在修我们的货梯
Uh, he was working on our freight elevator.
探出身子到竖井里
Kind of leaning out into the shaft, you know,
突然轿厢就掉下去了
when all of a sudden, the car drops,
砸到了他的头
knocks him clean on the head.
他掉下去了 轿厢停住了 但后来又动了
He falls, the car stops, but then it starts again.
带我们过去
Show us.
-后退 伙计们 -快
- Back up, guys. - Now, guys.
好 伙计们 我们要做的第一件事
All right, guys, first thing we got to do
就是在轿厢砸到他之前
is gain control of this cart
控制住轿厢
before it crushes him down there.
-克鲁兹 卡普 拿一些... -凯西
- Cruz, Capp, grab some crib-- - Casey!
-凯西 -凯西
- Casey! - Casey!
见鬼 克鲁兹 卡普 拿赫斯特工具
Damn it! Cruz, Capp, grab the hurst tool
还有支架 越多越好
and as much cribbing as you can carry.
-明白 -快
- Copy. - Hurry!
奥蒂斯 去控制室把电梯关了
Otis, override the controls and shut it off.
我看不见了
I can't see.
你被砸到头了 血流进了眼睛里
You got hit in the head. You have blood in your eyes.
杆叉 我们走
Pike poles! Let's go!
货梯电源切断了
Power's cut on the freight elevator.
没停 奥蒂斯
It's not stopping, Otis.
电已经断了
The power's out.
趴下
Get down!
-托尼 -明白
- Tony! - Got it.
-你叫什么 -科尔曼
- What's your name? - Co--Coleman.
我来看看你的头 用这个捂住
Let me see your head. Hold this against it.
我看不见...
And I can't se--
芝加哥烈焰 第七季第一集
快让开
Out of my way!
-赫斯特拿来了 副队 -放进去
- I got the hurst, Lieutenant! - Put it in the gap!
把钳子嘴打开 然后接住
Open the jaws, and catch it when it comes down!
好了
Done!
-可以了吗 -可以了
- Got it? - Yeah.
好了 我们现在能松口气了
Okay, now we can breathe.
把支架放进去撑住空隙
Let's get the cribbing in there to maintain the gap,
然后我们就能撬开层板把凯西拉出来
and we can unbolt the floor latch and pull up Casey.
你在下面还好吗 凯西
You okay down there, Casey?
有一点挤
Uh, a little cramped, actually.
见鬼
Damn.
老兄 我不想指责你的所谓队长心
Hey, man, I don't mean to step on your captain-ness,
但你能不能别在没评估清楚情况的时候
but how about not throwing yourself into harm's way
就自己冲到险境里去
before we get a clear-eyed assessment of the call?
这就是下意识的反应
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表